World Trigger Chapter 218 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
World Trigger manga series might not be as widespread as it used to be back in the day when it first began but still, it remains one the well-written works of fiction which is the perfect example of how to handle a weak protagonist, and it also shows team battles which focuses on strength and weakness of each character.
In this blog post, we will discuss World Trigger chapter 218 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date & official ways through which you can read the chapter legally and for free.
World Trigger Chapter 216 & 217 Recap
- Ui is given the job of placing the opponents on the actual map;
- Suwa can see Arafune being used as a pure attacker;
- Suwa asked his sniper Oki to get onto a higher building for a better view of foes;
- The other team seemed to be hanging back at first, and Suwa asked them to hide behind buildings and to lie low;
- They need to be careful since the opponent has better attack range than them, except for Oki;
- Teruya sniped at Oki, and now they know there’s a sniper in the left building;
- They don’t shoot a second time and pull back trying to lure them in;
- They decided to surround the foe to use the close-ranged combo;
- Their communication problems result in the Mizukami squad completely smoking them;
- Their bailouts came as a surprise even to them;
- Mizukami revealed that his strategy worked well because Suwa’s team was hungry for points;
- Suwa’s squad was traumatized by what they just encountered;
- Their strategies weren’t great, but their main problem, as Megane realized, was coordination;
- There is no time to sit and dwell on their mistakes;
- Their match with Murakami’s squad is about to start, and Katori suggested they play this one like Mizukami;
- Megane told everyone that a passive strategy won’t help them, and they had to be more assertive;
- Katori badgered Megane for more ideas, but there is no time to elaborate a strategy;
- Their next match with Murakami’s squad ends in defeat, with Kurauchi wearing down their defenses and the snipers from both teams taking each other out;
- This third match is with Utagawa’s squad, where Kuga made quick work of their team, and Suwa’s squad lost again;
- Suwa’s squad took a loss for their fourth and fifth match as well;
- Megane said that they need to work on their communication and develop universal terms to coordinate better;
- He also asked Ui to tag the enemy team players before the match can start;
- Just when they think they’ve made a breakthrough, Suwa told them that they got a surprise assignment.
World Trigger Chapter 218 Release Date
The World Trigger manga series is published under Shueisha’s Jump Square magazine which is a monthly magazine in which a new issue comes out in the first week of each month.
As per the official schedule by VIZ, the World Trigger chapter 218 release date is scheduled on January 6th, 2022.
|World Trigger Chapter 218 Release Date||January 6th, 2022|
|World Trigger Chapter 218 Raw scans & Leaks||January 3rd, 2022|
|World Trigger Chapter 218 Spoilers||January 3rd, 2022|
World Trigger Chapter 218 Raw Scans & Leaks
World Trigger Chapter 218 raw scans and leaks status: Not Released Yet.
As of now, the World Trigger Chapter 218 raw scans and leaks have not come out yet. Such raw scans usually appear on net 3- days before to the official release date and can be found online.
So, you can expect World Trigger Chapter 218 raw scans to be available by January 3rd, 2022.
World Trigger Chapter 218 Spoilers
World Trigger Chapter 218 spoilers status: Not Released Yet.
As of now, the World Trigger Chapter 218 spoilers have not come out yet. Such raw scans usually appear on net 3- days before to the official release date and can be found online.
So, you can expect World Trigger Chapter 218 spoilers to be available by January 3rd, 2022.
We will keep updating this blog post as soon as spoilers & raw will be available.
Where to read World Trigger Chapter 218 online?
There are two official ways to read World Trigger Chapter 218 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of World Trigger manga series for free. To read the complete World Trigger manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
About World Trigger manga series
World Trigger is a Japanese Shounen manga series written and illustrated by Daisuke Ashihara. It was first serialized in 2013 in Weekly Shonen Jump, but due to the author’s health issues, it was moved to Jump Square.
The story takes place in fantasy world where gates to another world all of a sudden appears on Earth and Mikado City is inundated by peculiar creatures known as “Neighbors,”. They are malicious beings resistant to traditional weapons.
In order to counter their arrival, an organization called the “Border Defense Agency” has been settled to cope with the Neighbors through special weapons called “Triggers.”
Even though many years have passed after the gates opened, Neighbors are still a threat and members of Border remain on guard to guarantee the safety of the Earth.
Despite this delicate situation, members-in-training, such as Osamu Mikumo, are not permitted to use their Triggers outside of headquarters. But when the mysterious new student in his class is dragged into a forbidden area by bullies, they are attacked by Neighbors, and Osamu has no choice but to do what he believes is right.
Much to his surprise, however, the transfer student Yuuma Kuga makes short work of the aliens, revealing that he is a humanoid Neighbor in disguise.