Vinland Saga is a very popular seinen manga series and fans are breathlessly waiting for the release of the upcoming chapters after the upcoming short but thrilling Vinland Saga chapter 191.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the chapter legally and for free.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Recap
In Chapter 190 of Vinland Saga, we saw:
- Vinland Saga Chapter 190 started with Vargar recalling how the Jomsvikings’s fate changed as they disbanded;
- The commander back then, Thorfinn, separated the Jomsvikings, making the warriors have nothing else to do;
- Vargar realized the Jomsvikings knew nothing other than fighting, which would earn them bread in return;
- Since times changed with the Jomsvikings, Vargar and few warriors sought to be pirates for two years;
- One day they stalked a cargo ship carrying gold based on intel they heard only to be surrounded by the King of Denmark’s warships;
- Vargar and the gang thought they were done for and would see Valhalla soon;
- As Canute ordered to decapitate the pirates, Thorfinn stopped the decision;
- Vargar looked at Thorfinn, and remembered he was the previous commander of the Jomsvikings;
- Thorfinn considered talking with the Jomsvikings before making any rash decision;
- He found out from Vargar that he remembered Thorfinn, for he told them to join King Canute if they have no place to go;
- He also found out that Vargar knew why Thorfinn ordered the Jomsikings to join King Canute;
- Vargar stated that he never thought a flunky of Canute would save him, but rather he is sent to Valhalla;
- Thorfinn wondered about the philosophy of the Vikings meeting Odin and being soldiers;
- Vargar, without any thought, told him that everyone knows they have to prepare for Ragnarok;
- They then chat about how much creditability the prophecy of Ragnarok holds;
- Thorfinn stated that if it were the end of days, wouldn’t they know it before it happens;
- Vargar found Thorfinn’s words absurd and knows that the prophecy is true;
- After contradicting the Viking values, Thorfinn stated that he’s looking for a few strong sailors;
- He explained he isbuilding a new country and asked if Vargar would join him;
- Vargar is confused that Thorfinn said all that about the prophecy to request some sailors;
- Thorfinn ironically said that he has no idea, and the Norns didn’t say anything about it;
- With the choice to die or serve Thorfinn on his quest, the Jomsvikings chose the latter;
- Coming to the present time, Thorfinn sends off Vargar on a trip to a distant land;
- They joke about how their encounter was a bit foolish;
- Asking Vargar about the crop they’re growing, Thorfinn got a reply that he has no idea, and the Norns didn’t say anything about it;
- Everyone laughed and the panels stated an unpredictable path is open for the Nordic people.
Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Release Date
Vinland Saga manga series serializes in the Monthly Afternoon, a magazine published by Kondasha, which releases on the 25th of every month.
Vinland Saga Chapter 191 release date is scheduled on February 25th, 2022. Vinland Saga chapter 191 title has not been leaked yet.
Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Raw Scans will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of February).
Vinland Saga Chapter 191 spoilers will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of February).
|Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Release Date||February 25th, 2022|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Raw Scans Release||February 24th, 2022|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Spoilers||February 24th, 2022|
Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Raw Scans and Leaks
Vinland Saga chapter 191 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Raw Scans will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of February).
We will keep updating this post when new details are available about Vinland Saga chapter 191 Raw Scans and Leaks.
Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Spoilers
Vinland Saga chapter 191 Spoilers have not been released yet. Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Spoilers will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of February).
We will keep updating this post when new details are available about Vinland Saga chapter 191 Spoilers.
Vinland Saga chapter 191 Spoilers Status: Available.
- Chapter 191 of Vinland Saga started with the Arnheid village harvesting wheat as the season provided a good yield;
- Being in a new land, the villagers have been looking forward to the crop’s turnout;
- With the harvest in process, Hild and the villagers prepared a test run wheat kernel machine;
- Making sure Einar is careful near the cog, she told Cordelia to operate the machine;
- Hild then explained how the wheat kernels get separated in the machine, making it easier than manually separating them;
- Everyone, including Thorfinn, was stunned by such an awesome invention;
- As the villagers mesmerize such a revolutionary outcome, Ugge exclaimed witchcraft to the invention;
- Even though Ugge got explained how the machine works, he is just being his usual self;
- The villagers appreciated Hild being skillful, which got her to blush;
- She said that it’s not her own effort, but the effort of everyone else that helped her build something useful;
- As the test run was a success, they continued the harvest to make bread;
- Later as the work progress, Bug-Eyes accompanied Nisqauji’j’ around the village to translate and help her grasp the language;
- Meanwhile, Stork told Eyvar that he feels Thorfinn is a nice person considering how things are handled well in the village;
- Eyvar knows Thorfinn isn’t a bad person, but said that he believes in containing violence in peaceful ways;
- Considering how things can get at times, Eyvar said that a leader must pick up a sword if required, and that’s where he doesn’t see eye to eye with Thorfinn;
- Later as the Norse men taught a native to ride a horse, Thorfinn said that the Einar people connect even when they don’t understand each other;
- Gudrid, along with Karli and Hild, approached them with baked bread;
- Gudrid then revealed the surprising news that she’s pregnant, which made Thorfinn happy;
- Hild watching the reaction, realized hanging on to rage and grudge is pointless;
- Calling Thorfinn, Hild stated that she forgave him and had seen his atonement:
- The words made Thorfinn emotional, and they share a moment of relief;
- With everyone emotional by Hild’s gesture, Karli happily said: “Daddy and Hild made up!”;
- Chapter 191 of Vinland Saga ends.
Where to Read Vinland Saga Chapter 191 online?
You can read the Vinland Saga manga series by buying the manga from Kodansha USA. They are currently 12 volumes behind, with only 11 of 23 translated so far. You can also buy it from Amazon.
Unfortunately, there is no official way to read the newest chapters of Vinland Saga. However, soon enough, there will be one. Kodansha Comics has announced that they will be providing digital comics very soon via InkyPen Nintendo Switch.