Vinland Saga is a very popular seinen manga series and fans are breathlessly waiting for the release of the upcoming chapters after the upcoming short but thrilling Vinland Saga chapter 190.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the chapter legally and for free.
Vinland Saga Chapter 189 Recap
You can check the Vinland Saga Chapter 189 Recap here!
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Release Date
Vinland Saga manga series serializes in the Monthly Afternoon, a magazine published by Kondasha, which releases on the 25th of every month.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 release date is scheduled on January 25th, 2022. Vinland Saga chapter 190 title has not been leaked yet.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Raw Scans will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 spoilers will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
|Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Release Date||January 25th, 2022|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Raw Scans Release||January 24th, 2022|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers||January 24th, 2022|
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Raw Scans and Leaks
Vinland Saga chapter 190 Raw Scans and Leaks are already out. Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Raw Scans will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
We will keep updating this post when new information are available about Vinland Saga chapter 190 Raw Scans and Leaks.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers
Vinland Saga chapter 190 Spoilers are already out. Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
We will keep updating this post when new details are available about Vinland Saga chapter 190 Spoilers.
Vinland Saga chapter 190 Spoilers Status: Available.
- Vinland Saga Chapter 190 started with Vargar recalling how the Jomsvikings’s fate changed as they disbanded;
- The commander back then, Thorfinn, separated the Jomsvikings, making the warriors have nothing else to do;
- Vargar realized the Jomsvikings knew nothing other than fighting, which would earn them bread in return;
- Since times changed with the Jomsvikings, Vargar and few warriors sought to be pirates for two years;
- One day they stalked a cargo ship carrying gold based on intel they heard only to be surrounded by the King of Denmark’s warships;
- Vargar and the gang thought they were done for and would see Valhalla soon;
- As Canute ordered to decapitate the pirates, Thorfinn stopped the decision;
- Vargar looked at Thorfinn, and remembered he was the previous commander of the Jomsvikings;
- Thorfinn considered talking with the Jomsvikings before making any rash decision;
- He found out from Vargar that he remembered Thorfinn, for he told them to join King Canute if they have no place to go;
- He also found out that Vargar knew why Thorfinn ordered the Jomsikings to join King Canute;
- Vargar stated that he never thought a flunky of Canute would save him, but rather he is sent to Valhalla;
- Thorfinn wondered about the philosophy of the Vikings meeting Odin and being soldiers;
- Vargar, without any thought, told him that everyone knows they have to prepare for Ragnarok;
- They then chat about how much creditability the prophecy of Ragnarok holds;
- Thorfinn stated that if it were the end of days, wouldn’t they know it before it happens;
- Vargar found Thorfinn’s words absurd and knows that the prophecy is true;
- After contradicting the Viking values, Thorfinn stated that he’s looking for a few strong sailors;
- He explained he isbuilding a new country and asked if Vargar would join him;
- Vargar is confused that Thorfinn said all that about the prophecy to request some sailors;
- Thorfinn ironically said that he has no idea, and the Norns didn’t say anything about it;
- With the choice to die or serve Thorfinn on his quest, the Jomsvikings chose the latter;
- Coming to the present time, Thorfinn sends off Vargar on a trip to a distant land;
- They joke about how their encounter was a bit foolish;
- Asking Vargar about the crop they’re growing, Thorfinn got a reply that he has no idea, and the Norns didn’t say anything about it;
- Everyone laughed and the panels stated an unpredictable path is open for the Nordic people;
- Vinland Saga Chapter 190 ends.
Where to Read Vinland Saga Chapter 190 online?
Unfortunately, there is no official way to read the newest chapters of Vinland Saga. You can read the Vinland Saga manga series by buying the manga from Kodansha USA.
Thorfinn then finds himself under the authority of his father’s killer (Askeladd), and hopes to seek revenge on him when he becomes stronger.