Vinland Saga is a very popular seinen manga series and fans are breathlessly waiting for the release of the upcoming chapters after the upcoming short but thrilling Vinland Saga chapter 190.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the chapter legally and for free.
Vinland Saga Chapter 189 Recap
- Vinland Saga Chapter 189 started with Misqe’g trying to perform a ritual to see the future of the land;
- Meanwhile, Nisqauji’j’ watched the ritual place from a distance and met an elder, Gitpi;
- The elder wondered why Misqe’g wasn’t showing his pupil the mystic art;
- Nisqauji’j’ stated that telling the mystic art of looking into the future is too dangerous and can lead to death;
- In the ritual, Misqe’g tried to see the future with the help of the great spirits, but he found no signs;
- He knew that trying again would kill him, given the little herbs to perform the ritual again;
- Suddenly, Misqe’g got taken to a scene for his surprise;
- When he looked around, he found a war going on and realized the future he was seeing is nothing like before;
- Watching the war, Misqe’g found the conflict between the Norse people and wondered the whereabouts of the Lnu tribe;
- He felt terrified that the Norse people are capable of destroying the land with such weapons;
- As Misqe’g experiences the premonition of the land, he found the Lnu trading with the Norsemen for guns;
- He urged the Lnu not to use such things, but got taken to another revelation;
- He saw the change in the land with illness and destruction;
- Misqe’g knew that he and the Lnu must do something to avoid such chaos by witnessing the revelation;
- A nuclear bomb exploded and blew Misqe’g away as he looked at a decaying body;
- While he flew away by the shockwave, he was terrified by what humans are capable of making;
- Misqe’g then heard Nisqauji’j’ calling him and got his consciousness back after the ritual;
- Nisqauji’j’ was relieved that Misqe’g was breathing while she thought he died;
- At that moment, Misqe’g knew that he had to stop the Norse people from causing such destruction to the land.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Release Date
Vinland Saga manga series serializes in the Monthly Afternoon, a magazine published by Kondasha, which releases on the 25th of every month.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 release date is scheduled on January 25th, 2022. Vinland Saga chapter 190 title has not been leaked yet.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Raw Scans will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 spoilers will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
|Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Release Date||January 25th, 2022|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Raw Scans Release||January 24th, 2022|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers||January 24th, 2022|
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Raw Scans and Leaks
Vinland Saga chapter 190 Raw Scans and Leaks are already out. Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Raw Scans will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
We will keep updating this post when new information are available about Vinland Saga chapter 190 Raw Scans and Leaks.
Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers
Vinland Saga chapter 190 Spoilers are already out. Vinland Saga Chapter 190 Spoilers will be available 1-2 days before the official release date of the chapter (24th of January).
We will keep updating this post when new details are available about Vinland Saga chapter 190 Spoilers.
Vinland Saga chapter 190 Spoilers Status: Available.
- Vinland Saga Chapter 190 started with Vargar recalling how the Jomsvikings’s fate changed as they disbanded;
- The commander back then, Thorfinn, separated the Jomsvikings, making the warriors have nothing else to do;
- Vargar realized the Jomsvikings knew nothing other than fighting, which would earn them bread in return;
- Since times changed with the Jomsvikings, Vargar and few warriors sought to be pirates for two years;
- One day they stalked a cargo ship carrying gold based on intel they heard only to be surrounded by the King of Denmark’s warships;
- Vargar and the gang thought they were done for and would see Valhalla soon;
- As Canute ordered to decapitate the pirates, Thorfinn stopped the decision;
- Vargar looked at Thorfinn, and remembered he was the previous commander of the Jomsvikings;
- Thorfinn considered talking with the Jomsvikings before making any rash decision;
- He found out from Vargar that he remembered Thorfinn, for he told them to join King Canute if they have no place to go;
- He also found out that Vargar knew why Thorfinn ordered the Jomsikings to join King Canute;
- Vargar stated that he never thought a flunky of Canute would save him, but rather he is sent to Valhalla;
- Thorfinn wondered about the philosophy of the Vikings meeting Odin and being soldiers;
- Vargar, without any thought, told him that everyone knows they have to prepare for Ragnarok;
- They then chat about how much creditability the prophecy of Ragnarok holds;
- Thorfinn stated that if it were the end of days, wouldn’t they know it before it happens;
- Vargar found Thorfinn’s words absurd and knows that the prophecy is true;
- After contradicting the Viking values, Thorfinn stated that he’s looking for a few strong sailors;
- He explained he isbuilding a new country and asked if Vargar would join him;
- Vargar is confused that Thorfinn said all that about the prophecy to request some sailors;
- Thorfinn ironically said that he has no idea, and the Norns didn’t say anything about it;
- With the choice to die or serve Thorfinn on his quest, the Jomsvikings chose the latter;
- Coming to the present time, Thorfinn sends off Vargar on a trip to a distant land;
- They joke about how their encounter was a bit foolish;
- Asking Vargar about the crop they’re growing, Thorfinn got a reply that he has no idea, and the Norns didn’t say anything about it;
- Everyone laughed and the panels stated an unpredictable path is open for the Nordic people;
- Vinland Saga Chapter 190 ends.
Where to Read Vinland Saga Chapter 190 online?
You can read the Vinland Saga manga series by buying the manga from Kodansha USA. They are currently 12 volumes behind, with only 11 of 23 translated so far. You can also buy it from Amazon.
Unfortunately, there is no official way to read the newest chapters of Vinland Saga. However, soon enough, there will be one. Kodansha Comics has announced that they will be providing digital comics very soon via InkyPen Nintendo Switch.
About Vinland Saga manga series
Vinland Saga is a Japanese historical seinen manga series written and illustrated by Makoto Yukimura. The manga is published under Kodansha in its monthly manga magazine (Monthly Afternoon) aimed at young adult men (seinen demographics).
Vinland Saga is set in ancient Viking times, where a young boy’s life (Thorfinn) goes misplaced when his father (Thors), a legendary retired warrior, is slaughtered while on a trip across the sea.
Thorfinn then finds himself under the authority of his father’s killer (Askeladd), and hopes to seek revenge on him when he becomes stronger.