Vinland Saga 188 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date
Vinland Saga is a very popular seinen manga series and fans are breathlessly waiting for the release of the upcoming chapters after the upcoming short but thrilling Vinland Saga Chapter 188.
Keep reading this blog post for more information about Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Raw scans, spoilers, leaks and release date.
Vinland Saga Chapter 187 Recap
In Vinland Saga chapter 187, the Norsemen made a borehole and envisaged to use its water. Thorfinn made sure he would test the water first for some time to know if it is venomous or safe.
The Lnu people returned to exchange things as usual. Nisqauji’j’ explored the Nordic settlements and got charmed by many things. She also wanted to understand the Nordic tongue and got to know a few words from Bug-eyes.
Where will this lead both the communities as they begin to understand each other? Let’s find out as we get you the Vinland Saga 188 spoilers.
Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Release Date
Vinland Saga Chapter 188 release date is scheduled on November 25th, 2021. Vinland Saga chapter 188 title has not been leaked yet.
Vinland Saga manga series is serialized in the Monthly Afternoon, a magazine published by Kondasha, which releases on the 25th of every month.
Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Raw Scans will be available 2-3 days before the official release date of the chapter (22nd or 23rd of November).
Vinland Saga Chapter 188 spoilers will be available 2-3 days before the official release date of the chapter (22nd or 23rd of November).
|Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Release Date||November 25th, 2021|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Raw Scans Release||November 23rd, 2021|
|Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Spoilers||November 23rd, 2021|
Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Raw Scans and Leaks
Vinland Saga chapter 188 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Raw Scans will be available 2-3 days before the official release date of the chapter (22nd or 23rd of November).
We will keep updating this post when new information are available about Vinland Saga 188 Raw Scans and Leaks.
Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Spoilers
Vinland Saga chapter 188 Spoilers have not been released yet. Vinland Saga Chapter 188 Spoilers will be available 2-3 days before the official release date of the chapter (22nd or 23rd of November).
We will keep updating this post when new details are available about Vinland Saga 188 Spoilers.
Vinland Saga chapter 188 Spoilers Status: Available.
- Vinland Saga chapter 188 started with some Norsewomen detecting a bear and were scared;
- A group from the village checked the bear attack zone and found it weird that a bear is seen in the winter season;
- Some men from the group mentioned how the problem lies with the bear entering their settlement;
- They stated that it’s better to kill it before it causes any more trouble;
- A guy said that they will assemble some men and hunt the bear down;
- Hild said that she will go alone as the bear will notice a huge group and run away;
- She disallowed everyone from coming to the forest of the south for three days;
- The group felt that it could be dangerous, but Thorfinn understood and let her do what she was planning to do;
- As Hild tracked the bear, she examined the bear’s tracks;
- Hild found that the bear was looking for food based on the surroundings of its path;
- Hild, following the tracks, thinks that it has been many years since she tracked a bear;
- She realized that she spent time teaching kids being part of the village;
- Hild recalled when Karli asked her why she and his father, Thorfinn, always fight;
- Karli saying, “Time heals all wounds”, asked her if it was time to heal yet;
- Karli kept asking Hild if his father did something wrong and apologized for it if he did;
- Karli also mentioned that his father is sorry, so Hild should forgive him for Karli’s sake;
- Back to tracking, Hild found that the bear took down prey, and it was still fresh;
- Hild tracked the bear to its home and assumed it entered into hibernation as it got its fill;
- Hild decided to go back, as the bear will not be a problem anymore;
- As night approached, she camped in the woods;
- Hild observed the noises in the forest and found it peaceful;
- She thought one day she will take Karli hunting when he will be older;
- Out of the blue, Hild heard footsteps and saw a human-like figure;
- She found a bear-headed person;
- The bear-person asked her why she did not kill the bear;
- She explained how the settlements have taken part of the bear’s territory, which led to it not getting its food before winter season;
- Stating that it’s their fault, Hild said that the bear didn’t attack anyone despite its hunger;
- With the bear now hibernating, she didn’t want to interfere with nature’s way;
- The bear-person asked why Hild claimed to understand the bear, even though one of their leaders was killed by a bear;
- Hild replied that was long ago;
- As day broke, Hild prepared herself to get back to the village;
- Hild began her journey back to the village and took with her the surprising experience of meeting what might’ve been a forest Shaman;
- Vinland Saga chapter 188 ends.
Where to Read Vinland Saga Chapter 188 online?
You can read the Vinland Saga manga series by buying the manga from Kodansha USA. They are currently 12 volumes behind, with only 11 of 23 translated so far. You can also buy it from Amazon.
Unfortunately, there is no official way to read the newest chapters of Vinland Saga. However, soon enough, there will be one. Kodansha Comics has announced that they will be providing digital comics very soon via InkyPen Nintendo Switch.
About Vinland Saga manga series
Vinland Saga is a Japanese historical seinen manga series written and illustrated by Makoto Yukimura. The manga is published under Kodansha in its monthly manga magazine (Monthly Afternoon) aimed at young adult men (seinen demographics).
Vinland Saga is set in ancient Viking times, where a young boy’s life (Thorfinn) goes misplaced when his father (Thors), a legendary retired warrior, is slaughtered while on a trip across the sea.
Thorfinn then finds himself under the authority of his father’s killer (Askeladd), and hopes to seek revenge on him when he becomes stronger.