Keep reading this blog post for more details about Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 266 Recap
In Tokyo Revengers Chapter 266, we saw:
- The chapter started with a memory of Kisaki surfacing in Mikey’s mind;
- Despite severe opposition, he allowed the latter into Toman and later asked for guidance;
- Mikey consciously turned to darkness to become strong and protect those he loved;
- Kazutora was protected from Mikey’s rage by Takemichi during the Valhalla battle;
- As Mikey remembers his first meeting with Takemichi, the flashback sequence continues;
- Takemichi, despite being weak and a crybaby, always stood up for what he believed in;
- Though Mikey often questioned why Takemichi stands up for or opposes him, he has always been by his side;
- Following the extended flashback, Mikey asked Takemichi about why he keeps getting back up despite fully knowing he has no chance of winning;
- Mikey’s future self, Baji and Draken before they died in the past, had all been promised by Takemichi that he would save them;
- When Hina asked Takemichi to be honest about his fears, he realized he no longer had any;
- Many of his comrades, including Hina, Naoto, and Chifuyu, have died;
- In addition to seeing many versions of Mikey, he has also witnessed his death;
- He is the only one who can save Mikey from the dark, so Takemichi firmly said that he can’t lose;
- Mikey kicked Takemichi repeatedly at his temple in response to this emotional declaration;
- Despite Takemichi’s repeated attempts to get up, Mikey beats him mercilessly until he loses his vision and hearing;
- Mikey commented dispassionately that he should have died since he is bleeding and unsteady on his feet;
- As Takemichi thinks of Mikey’s final kick, he sees a vision of Mikey kicking him down.
- While Mikey delivers another deadly kick to his temple, he wonders when this future will happen.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Release Date is scheduled on August 30th, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about My Hero Academia Chapter 364, Sakamoto Days Chapter 84, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195, Chainsaw Man Chapter 103 & Kingdom Chapter 731 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 raw scans and leaks will be available on August 29th, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 spoilers will be out on August 29th, 2022.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Release Date||August 30th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Raw Scans Release||August 29th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Spoilers||August 29th, 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on August 29th, 2022. You can check some of them below:
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Spoilers
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Spoilers will be out on August 29th, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Spoilers status: Not Available Yet.
Where to read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 online?
You can read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series for free. To read the complete manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Tokyo Revengers Chapter 267 Raw scans & leaks until now and if we receive any more information, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Tokyo卍Revengers Manga Series
Tokyo卍Revengers is a Japanese Shounen manga written and illustrated by Ken Wakui, and published in English by Kodansha.
Takemichi Hanagaki’s life is at an absolute low. Just when he thought it couldn’t get worse, he finds out that his ex-girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, was killed by the Tokyo Manji Gang: a group of vicious delinquents that has been disturbing society’s peace for quite some time.
Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself traveling through time, ending up 12 years in the past when he was still in a relationship with Hinata. Realizing he has a chance to save her, Takemichi decides to infiltrate the Tokyo Manji Gang and climb the ranks in order to rewrite the future and save Hinata from her tragic fate.