Keep reading this blog post for more details about Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 263 Recap
In Tokyo Revengers Chapter 263, we saw:
- The chapter started with a flashback when Mikey was three years old, his father died in a car accident, and he only remembers one memory;
- He equated his superhero figurine with strength after his father bought him one;
- In the future, Mikey would beat children his age who claimed they were the strongest;
- Mikey’s mother was hospitalized, and he had a good story to tell her about each incident;
- The days when Mikey could see Sakurako Sano were precious to him, and he lived for those days when he could visit her in hospital;
- His young mind connected in causality to two very different facts: his father’s power and his non-crying nature in public;
- Mikey’s affection reciprocated the love that his mother had for his father;
- His mother would love him more if he became like his father;
- Sakurako told her son just before her death that even though he cried a lot as a baby, he was not weak;
- Mikey hid from them to keep his family from seeing him cry after her death;
- Mikey became ruthless and violent after her death;
- During the airplane incident, no information is given in the current chapter. Even so, Mikey commanded Haruchiyo to laugh because he considered crying weak in any situation;
- Despite the resentment between Mikey and Baji, Haruchiyo continued to stay with them;
- A boy who recently defeated bullies and had a dragon tattoo came to Mikey’s attention;
- After meeting, Mikey identified Draken as a tall boy with a dragon tattoo;
- The chapter ended with Mikey narrating that strong men are his favorites.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Release Date is scheduled on August 3rd, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about My Hero Academia Chapter 361, Boruto Chapter 72, Mushoku Tensei Chapter 82, Sakamoto Days Chapter 81, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192, Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 271 & Kingdom Chapter 729 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 raw scans and leaks will be available on August 3rd, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 spoilers will be out on August 1st, 2022.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Release Date||August 3rd, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Raw Scans Release||August 1st, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Spoilers||August 1st, 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on August 1st, 2022. You can check some of them below:
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Spoilers
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Spoilers will be out on August 1st, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Spoilers status: Available.
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 started with a flashback from Mikey’s sixth-grade year;
- Mitsuya’s introduction to Toman was due to take place on the day Draken visited the Sano house;
- Despite his scary appearance, Emma was impressed by Draken’s gentle and helpful nature;
- Then, Mikey and Baji meet Mitsuya at the shrine;
- A strong group of men, including Baji, Draken, Kazutora, Pah-chin & Mitsuya founded Toman together, according to Mikey;
- Until Shinichiro was murdered on his birthday, things were going well;
- Mikey kept his tears hidden inside a hospital bathroom until his tears stopped despite losing his brother;
- His misguided attempt to live up to Shinichiro’s name led him to propose that the gang expand and become a full-fledged delinquent gang;
- Draken recognized Mikey’s desire to hold onto Shinichiro’s legacy, despite others’ skepticism;
- Many important figures joined the gang: the Kawata twins, Hakkai Shiba, Peh-Yan, Yasuhiro Muto & Chifuyu Matsuno;
- Haruchiyo appeared precisely as he did when the readers first met him in this shot;
- After that, Draken recalled the cliffside scene, in which they promised to win the entire country;
- Mikey, however, met two other boys later that year whom he refers to as “The two who changed my fate”: Takemichi Hanagaki and Kisaki Tetta;
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 showed many heartbreaking moments, including Draken and Emma’s first meeting and Mikey’s thoughts on his gang mates, but three stand out the most.
Where to read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 online?
You can read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series for free. To read the complete manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Tokyo Revengers Chapter 264 Raw scans & leaks until now and if we receive any more information, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Tokyo卍Revengers Manga Series
Tokyo卍Revengers is a Japanese Shounen manga written and illustrated by Ken Wakui, and published in English by Kodansha.
Takemichi Hanagaki’s life is at an absolute low. Just when he thought it couldn’t get worse, he finds out that his ex-girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, was killed by the Tokyo Manji Gang: a group of vicious delinquents that has been disturbing society’s peace for quite some time.
Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself traveling through time, ending up 12 years in the past when he was still in a relationship with Hinata. Realizing he has a chance to save her, Takemichi decides to infiltrate the Tokyo Manji Gang and climb the ranks in order to rewrite the future and save Hinata from her tragic fate.