Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 will be a big rollercoaster as the two Manji gangs are at loggerheads with each other.
So, keep reading this blog post for more details about Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Recap
In Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249, we saw:
- Hakkai picked Rindou on his shoulder and ran away;
- He did so, because he wanted to separate the Haitani brothers;
- Ran and Mitsuya fought one Vs one;
- Mitsuya won the fight, they smile at each other after the fight;
- On the other side, Mochi was tired, and confused as Chifuyu is not giving up;
- Chifuyu punched Mochi hard, and Mochi got defeated;
- Mochi asked Chifuyu why he lost to him, Chifuyu said that he is 100 times stronger than him;
- Senju and Sanzu fight is still ongoing;
- Senju is injured and blood is dripping from her head while Sanzu is looking fine;
- The chapter ended with Sanzu telling Senju that he can read through her movements as he was the one who raised her.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Release Date is scheduled on April 19th, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about My Hero Academia Chapter 351, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181, Boruto Chapter 69, Hanako-Kun Chapter 89 & Sakamoto Days Chapter 67 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 raw scans and leaks will be available on April 18th, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 spoilers will be out on April 18th, 2022.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Release Date||April 19th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Raw Scans Release||April 18th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Spoilers||April 18th, 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on April 18th, 2022. You can check some of them below:
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Spoilers
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Spoilers will be out on April 18th, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Spoilers status: Available.
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Title: “Turn The Table”
- Kakucho is annoyed that no matter how many times he punches Takemichi, Takemichi doesn’t seem to be in pain or want to give up;
- On the other hand, Akkun and Shion seemed about to finish their fight;
- Akkun challenged Shion;
- Shion was annoyed, and then he told Akkun to get ready to die;
- Shion furiously aimed a punch at Akkun’s face, but Akkun dodged it and hit Shion’s face with all his might until Shion’s jaw shifted;
- Due to a heavy blow, Shion immediately fell to the ground and fainted;
- All of the Toman members who witnessed Akkun immediately cheered, they were all happy because Toman managed to defeat several important members of Kanto Manji Gang such as Haitani Brothers, Mochi & Shion;
- The fight between Wakasa and Inupi is still ongoing;
- Inupi asked Waka why he was in Kantou Manji Gang, shouldn’t he be with Senju?
- Waka replied that he didn’t know anything, and he told Inupi to ask the person behind Inupi who turned out to be Benkei;
- Benkei suddenly hit Inupi’s head until Inupi fell;
- Benkei is annoyed that Waka took so long to settle a fight with a small dog;
- He also said that he is not as sweet as Waka, so Benkei told Inupi to get ready;
- Inupi looked in pain, and Koko looked worried;
- he is speechless as the situation is getting worse;
- It seemed that Senju had been hit multiple times on the head because her head was bleeding profusely, and she looked like she was having trouble breathing, while Sanzu didn’t look the least bit injured;
- Sanzu also mocked Senju because she has started to lose her fighting spirit;
- Then suddenly, Senju said that she is okay if she loses;
- She asked Sanzu to stop this fight;
- Senju admitted her mistake, and she didn’t want this sibling fight to continue;
- She started to cry, and she apologized to Sanzu for what happened that day, but Sanzu suddenly hit her hard on the head with his pipe;
- Sanzu said that Senju didn’t know anything about what happened that day;
- Senju immediately fell to the ground, her head was bleeding more and more and she didn’t look fine;
- All members of Kantou Manji Gang immediately cheered seeing their vice president Senju defeated;
- Takemichi, who is still fighting with Kakucho, became unfocused and worried about Senju’s situation;
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 ends.
Where to read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 online?
You can read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series for free. To read the complete manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Raw scans & leaks until now and if we receive any more information on Tokyo Revengers Chapter 250 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Tokyo卍Revengers Manga Series
Tokyo卍Revengers is a Japanese Shounen manga written and illustrated by Ken Wakui, and published in English by Kodansha.
Takemichi Hanagaki’s life is at an absolute low. Just when he thought it couldn’t get worse, he finds out that his ex-girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, was killed by the Tokyo Manji Gang: a group of vicious delinquents that has been disturbing society’s peace for quite some time.
Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself traveling through time, ending up 12 years in the past when he was still in a relationship with Hinata. Realizing he has a chance to save her, Takemichi decides to infiltrate the Tokyo Manji Gang and climb the ranks in order to rewrite the future and save Hinata from her tragic fate.