All Tokyo卍Revengers manga series fans are excited about what will happen next in the upcoming Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243.
To know all what you need to know about Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 243, keep reading this blog post for more details about Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Recap
In the previous chapter of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series (Chapter 242), we saw:
- Takemichi sat alone and was looking at the motorbike that Mikey had given him;
- Takemichi remembered his memories at that time where Mikey smiled happily;
- On the motorbike there is a uniform that was also given by Mikey, Takemichi also remembered the memories when he visited Draken at the hospital and Mikey left the uniform for Takemichi;
- That uniform was the uniform used by Mikey when Toman was first formed;
- Previously, Mitsuya had said to Takemichi that he should be the one to choose the name for the new gang;
- Takemichi was silent for a moment, but suddenly he said confidently “Mikey! I created a team, the team name is Tokyo Manji Gang!!”;
- One week later, all of Toman members gathered at the Musashi shrine;
- They all wear Toman’s uniform (same design as before), but there is a minor modification;
- All of Toman members returned to their respective positions except Inupi who is now the captain for the 1st division, and there is a new member, Kawaragi Senju;
- Senju was chosen as captain for the 5th division;
- She looked cool in Toman uniform;
- Senju didn’t button her uniform, and she was wearing a Sarashi;
- Angry said that he was a little nervous;
- Smiley said that it is the first meeting after 2 years;
- Akkun, Yamagishi, Takuya and Makoto thanked Mitsuya for making their uniforms;
- Then as for Inupi, he didn’t say anything and was just like his usual self;
- Chifuyu who is now the vice-captain suddenly shouted “From now on, we will start Tokyo Manji Gang Second Generation meeting”;
- Finally, the long-awaited president of the second generation of Tokyo Manji Gang has appeared: Takemichi Hanagaki;
- Takemichi stood in front of everyone and said: “First of all, I want to apologize to everyone! I’m sorry to get you involved. I lost to Mikey in that war. I’ve been anxious, but I’m standing here. I know that I’m not fit to be a President… After all, the President of Tokyo Manji Gang is Mikey. But | realized it in that war. Mikey is already a different person. Mikey who at that time, could not come back anymore. But I want to beat Mikey!! I’m going to crush Kanto Manjikai from now on!! I’ll definitely win!! I won’t end it if I keep losing!! So let’s get back what everyone had given up!! This is not just me, it’s our revenge.”;
- Everyone felt the aura of Takemichi’s leadership, they are blown away by their new president!
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 ends.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 release date is scheduled on February 22nd, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about Dr. Stone chapter 230, Fire Force Chapter 303, BNHA Chapter 344, Kingdom Chapter 710, Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59, Boruto Chapter 67 & Sakamoto days Chapter 59 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 raw scans and leaks will be available on February 21st, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 spoilers will be out on February 21st, 2022.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Release Date||February 22nd, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Raw Scans Release||February 21st, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Spoilers||February 21st, 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on February 21st, 2022. You can check some of theme below:
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Spoilers
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Spoilers status: Available.
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 spoilers started with Kantou Manji Gang having a meeting and talking about something in a spacious room and looks luxurious;
- After Kantou Manji Gang won in the previous battle, the number of their members is increasing, especially people who have matchless abilities joined them;
- So, Kantou Manji Gang’s strength is getting stronger;
- There are Mochi, Shion, Ran, Rindou, Kakucho, Hanma, Wakasa, and Benkei who have just joined Kantou Manji Gang;
- Koko started the conversation first, and talked about the newly formed gang, the second generation of Tokyo Manji Gang;
- Koko told Mikey that a declaration of war has been declared from “Tokyo Manji Gang Second Generation” led Takemichi Hanagaki;
- They decided that the battle with the second generation of Tokyo Manji Gang would take place on September 9th;
- Mikey didn’t say anything after that and he had a serious but blank look;
- September 9th, Takemichi visits Hina before he leaves;
- Takemichi tried to tell Hina everything because he knows that this is the final decision to end it all, to save Hina, to save Mikey, and to save everyone;
- Takemichi said: “The first time I time leaped into the past…. I thought, “Could this be that? My life flashing before my eyes, right now? Why am I seeing the worst flashbacks at the end of my life? I can’t take it anymore! Please end it soon, I cried”. But the reason I came here because I wanted to see Hina’s face at the end. I was a helpless guy back then. I wanted to look away from reality, so I was only thinking about running away from my current self… but I’m different now because I’m carrying everyone’s feelings;
- Hina suddenly cupped Takemichi’s cheeks and tried to encourage Takemichi;
- Hina said that what Takemichi said was not entirely true;
- Hina knew that Takemichi was actually scared;
- Hina said that if Takemichi doesn’t say it right then he won’t be able to convey how he feels, if you feel scared then say it;
- After that, Takemichi suddenly shouted out his whole heart;
- After he shouted, he seemed calmer and not as scared as before;
- Takemichi looked at the four-leaf clover necklace that he had given to Hina then gripped it tightly and Takemichi finally said goodbye to Hina;
- The two gangs seemed to be getting ready for the battle;
- Tokyo Manji Gang members ride their motorbikes and carry their flags “Tokyo Manji Gang second generation;
- Meanwhile Mikey wore his gang jacket dashingly then he shouted “IKUZO TEMERA”;
- Kantou Manji gang members looked dashing and brave walking alongside their president!
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 spoilers ends.
Where to read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 online?
You can read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series for free. To read the complete manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 raw scans & leaks until now and if we receive any more information on Tokyo Revengers Chapter 243 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Tokyo卍Revengers Manga Series
Tokyo卍Revengers is a Japanese Shounen manga written and illustrated by Ken Wakui, and published in English by Kodansha.
Takemichi Hanagaki’s life is at an absolute low. Just when he thought it couldn’t get worse, he finds out that his ex-girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, was killed by the Tokyo Manji Gang: a group of vicious delinquents that has been disturbing society’s peace for quite some time.
Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself travelling through time, ending up 12 years in the past when he was still in a relationship with Hinata. Realizing he has a chance to save her, Takemichi decides to infiltrate the Tokyo Manji Gang and climb the ranks in order to rewrite the future and save Hinata from her tragic fate.