All Tokyo卍Revengers manga series fans are excited about what will happen next in the upcoming Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242.
To know all what you need to know about Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 242, keep reading this blog post for more details about Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Recap
In the previous chapter of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series (Chapter 241), we saw:
- A flashback where Senju, Mikey & Haruchiyo were playing while only Mikey played with a model airplane;
- He warned the kids not to touch it, even though they just want to play with it;
- Senju said that she wants one of those too, but Takeomi said that it’s not very girlish of her;
- Baji said that it took him days to build that toy;
- Takeomi scolded Haruchiyo, saying he’s the reason why Senju is learning bad words, and Haruchiyo apologized;
- Haruchiyo said that he won’t talk to Senju because he got yelled at by Takeomi for no reason;
- They grew up at their grandmother’s, so Takeomi assumed their father’s role;
- Senju apologized to him, and he wished he knew how to talk back to Takeomi like Baji and Mikey;
- Later on, Senju played with Mikey’s airplane without him knowing, and accidentally broke it;
- When Mikey asked her who did it, she said that it was Haruchiyo;
- When she went downstairs, she saw Mikey with a bloody hand, and Haruchiyo with his mouth ripped off;
- Mikey then mockingly asked Haruchiyo to smile or laugh with his ripped mouth, and Haruchiyo laughed like a madman;
- All of them changed after that, all because of Senju;
- Now she can’t fix it anymore because she is a failure;
- Takemichi said that it isn’t entirely a lost cause;
- So he asked Senju to join his team to defeat the Kantou Manji gang;
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 ends.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 release date is scheduled on February 15th, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 raw scans and leaks will be available on February 14th, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 spoilers will be out on February 14th, 2022.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Release Date||February 15th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Raw Scans Release||February 14th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Spoilers||February 14th, 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on February 14th, 2022. You can check some of theme below:
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Spoilers
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Spoilers status: Available.
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Title is “Inherit the Crown”;
- Takemichi sat alone and was looking at the motorbike that Mikey had given him;
- Takemichi remembered his memories at that time where Mikey smiled happily;
- On the motorbike there is a uniform that was also given by Mikey, Takemichi also remembered the memories when he visited Draken at the hospital and Mikey left the uniform for Takemichi;
- That uniform was the uniform used by Mikey when Toman was first formed;
- Previously, Mitsuya had said to Takemichi that he should be the one to choose the name for the new gang;
- Takemichi was silent for a moment, but suddenly he said confidently “Mikey! I created a team, the team name is Tokyo Manji Gang!!”;
- One week later, all of Toman members gathered at the Musashi shrine;
- They all wear Toman’s uniform (same design as before), but there is a minor modification;
- All of Toman members returned to their respective positions except Inupi who is now the captain for the 1st division, and there is a new member, Kawaragi Senju;
- Senju was chosen as captain for the 5th division;
- She looked cool in Toman uniform;
- Senju didn’t button her uniform, and she was wearing a Sarashi;
- Angry said that he was a little nervous;
- Smiley said that it is the first meeting after 2 years;
- Akkun, Yamagishi, Takuya and Makoto thanked Mitsuya for making their uniforms;
- Then as for Inupi, he didn’t say anything and was just like his usual self;
- Chifuyu who is now the vice-captain suddenly shouted “From now on, we will start Tokyo Manji Gang Second Generation meeting”;
- Finally, the long-awaited president of the second generation of Tokyo Manji Gang has appeared: Takemichi Hanagaki;
- Takemichi stood in front of everyone and said: “First of all, I want to apologize to everyone! I’m sorry to get you involved. I lost to Mikey in that war. I’ve been anxious, but I’m standing here. I know that I’m not fit to be a President… After all, the President of Tokyo Manji Gang is Mikey. But | realized it in that war. Mikey is already a different person. Mikey who at that time, could not come back anymore. But I want to beat Mikey!! I’m going to crush Kanto Manjikai from now on!! I’ll definitely win!! I won’t end it if I keep losing!! So let’s get back what everyone had given up!! This is not just me, it’s our revenge.”;
- Everyone felt the aura of Takemichi’s leadership, they are blown away by their new president!
- Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 ends.
Where to read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 online?
You can read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series for free. To read the complete manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Tokyo Revengers Chapter 242 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Tokyo卍Revengers Manga Series
Tokyo卍Revengers is a Japanese Shounen manga written and illustrated by Ken Wakui, and published in English by Kodansha.
Takemichi Hanagaki’s life is at an absolute low. Just when he thought it couldn’t get worse, he finds out that his ex-girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, was killed by the Tokyo Manji Gang: a group of vicious delinquents that has been disturbing society’s peace for quite some time.
Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself travelling through time, ending up 12 years in the past when he was still in a relationship with Hinata. Realizing he has a chance to save her, Takemichi decides to infiltrate the Tokyo Manji Gang and climb the ranks in order to rewrite the future and save Hinata from her tragic fate.