All Tokyo卍Revengers manga series fans are excited about what will happen next in the upcoming Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241.
In Chapter 240, Takemichi was off to recruit Senju, but upon meeting her, he saw that her fighting spirit was gone upon meeting her. Will Senju join Takemichi’s gang?
To know all what you need to know about Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 241, keep reading this blog post for more details about Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 240 Recap
In the previous chapter of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series (Chapter 240), we saw:
- Takemichi told Hakkai to ask Chifuyu to step down as advisor, but Hakkai couldn’t bring himself to do it ;
- Chifuyu sneaked up on them and asked what they are doing ;
- He announced now that Mitsuya is here, he would step down as advisor;
- Chifuyu told Mitsuya this news, and he happily agreed;
- Mitsuya said that he will redesign their uniform, and that the logo and the name “Thousand Winters” are also to be changed;
- Chifuyu thought that is a bit too much;
- Mitsuya said that it’s Kantou Manji they will be facing, so they need to up their game;
- He added that Pah-Chin and Pah-Yan will be joining them;
- Inupi informed them that the Kawata brothers will be joining as well;
- Smiley had flipped out because he wasn’t invited first;
- Hakkai agreed that they’ve been a bunch of idiots;
- The members come up to nine: the team’s founding members;
- Mitsuya asked Takemichi if he will invite someone else, and he said that he would;
- Takemichi met up with Takeomi, who took him to Senju;
- She said that it’s over, and she couldn’t win against Mikey anyway;
- Takeomi told her that it’s not her fault, but Senju said he doesn’t know;
- She told them that there is a reason why her brother became such a bad person and why Mikey is impulsive;
- Her story began when they were children;
- Mikey, Baji, Haruchiyo, and Senju were playmates, and she was always running after those three.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 release date is scheduled on February 8th, 2022.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174, Dr. Stone chapter 228, Fire Force Chapter 301, Tower of God Chapter 529 & Sakamoto days Chapter 57 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 raw scans and leaks will be available on February 7th, 2022.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 spoilers will be out on February 7th, 2022.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Release Date||February 8th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Raw Scans Release||February 7th, 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Spoilers||February 7th, 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on February 7th, 2022. You can check some of theme below:
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Spoilers
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Spoilers status: Available.
- From Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Raw Scans and leaks, it can be gathered that Mikey is responsible for Haruchiyo’s scars;
- Being a member of the Black Dragon, Takeomi often used to go over to the Sano household to talk to Shinichiro;
- On one such day, they were meeting inside the house;
- Most likely, the younger siblings were outside with Baji. It is unclear what happened from the scans and the spoilers, but there was a quarrel;
- Senju blamed herself for it, saying that no one has been the same since that day and it was all her fault;
- Later on, Senju was hiding behind a wall, both scared and horrified, and Baji on the ground, in a position that makes it seem like he had fallen and tried to get away from what was happening;
- Between them, Mikey was seen standing over Haruchiyo with bloodied hands;
- Haruchiyo has blood on his face, and his signature scars have been made on either side of his mouth;
- This indicated that his mouth might have been torn on both sides;
- An additional panel showed the dark intent coming out of Mikey in tendrils of black smoke;
- Mikey ordered Haruchiyo to laugh in a cold tone, and Haruchiyo laughed.
Where to read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 online?
You can read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 on Kōdansha. This platform provides the newest chapters of Tokyo卍Revengers manga series for free. To read the complete manga series you will have to pay, or buy the volumes on Amazon.
These are the available details for Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on Tokyo Revengers Chapter 241 Spoilers then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Tokyo卍Revengers Manga Series
Tokyo卍Revengers is a Japanese Shounen manga written and illustrated by Ken Wakui, and published in English by Kodansha.
Takemichi Hanagaki’s life is at an absolute low. Just when he thought it couldn’t get worse, he finds out that his ex-girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, was killed by the Tokyo Manji Gang: a group of vicious delinquents that has been disturbing society’s peace for quite some time.
Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself travelling through time, ending up 12 years in the past when he was still in a relationship with Hinata. Realizing he has a chance to save her, Takemichi decides to infiltrate the Tokyo Manji Gang and climb the ranks in order to rewrite the future and save Hinata from her tragic fate.