Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun chapter 84 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) is an ongoing shounen supernatural manga by AidaIro which has been serializing in the G-Fantasy magazine since 2014, with 14 volumes currently in print.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun chapter 84 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read it legally.
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 83 Recap
- Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 83 carries on after Nene and Kou escaped the Red House;
- Nene & Kou tried to find Tsukasa in its ruins once again, but he is unfindable;
- They stumbled upon a well and decided to go down there to find him;
- Kou noticed Nene’s bruised leg, and decided that they have to go back;
- Once they are back, they told the others about how they met Hanako’s little brother, how Kannagi was trapped underground, and how the house was set on fire;
- They also discussed how the Red House could be in its own timeline about the boy they met;
- Teru told them that even if the boy was Tsukasa at age four, he was already dead for fifty years in their time, and they can’t do anything about it.
- Teru added that their hard work wasn’t for nothing;
- First of all, the Red House was where Yugi Amane was born, and its connection with the 7 mysteries is strong;
- Besides, since they met the sacrificed Kannagi, the house could be linked to the other side, and they could traverse boundaries through it;
- Teru tried to comfort them by saying that they can save Hanako-kun;
- Next, they decided to go the next day since it was late already;
- Then, they ordered pizza and let Nene and Kou rest up;
- While eating, they decided to meet up at the Red House by 10:00 AM the next day;
- Nene got a call from her mum, and excused herself from the others;
- As she returned, she overheard the other talking;
- Teru told the others that from his point of view, they can’t allow Number 7 to do as he wants since he hurt a human being;
- In a nutshell, their real purpose was to save Aoi and kill Hanako;
- Nene was shocked at this revelation.
- Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 83 ends.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 Release Date
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun) currently runs in the monthly magazine G-Fantasy where new chapters are released on the 18th of each month, and is being published by Square Enix.
Following this pattern, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 release date is scheduled on November 18th, 2021.
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 Raw Scans & Leaks
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 Raw Scans & Leaks are already out. You can check some of them in the tweets below:
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 Spoilers
Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 spoilers status: Released.
- Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 started with the group gathering at the ruins at 10:00 AM;
- They were going to the boundary;
- They returned to the well that Nene and Kou found after the red house was on fire;
- They scrutinized the well and found out that the well is as old as the Red House;
- The Red House was constructed right above the well, which wasn’t appropriately filled;
- Teru’s anti-spirit amulet began ringing, implying that there are supernaturals nearby, indicating that the well was probably a bridge that connects the two worlds;
- They decided to jump in the well in alphabetical order, starting from Akane;
- Akane was scared by this and asked Teru about the box he mentioned before;
- Teru replied that he did bring the box and opened it to uncover its contents;
- Everyone became very embarrassed as a chopped hand covered in dried-up cloth met their eyes;
- Teru told them how the hand was once used in a village;
- It belonged to an Oni who ate supernaturals and turned into them;
- Teru explained how by eating a little bit of a supernatural, they can temporarily delete their existence from their world and then traverse the boundary;
- appalled, Akane asked Teru whether they will have to eat the hand, to which Teru replied that there is no need since they have already eaten some;
- Teru told them that he had thinly sliced a little bit of the hand and powdered it on the pizza they had yesterday;
- Before the others could protest, Teru pushed Akane into the well and asked Kou and Nene to jump in as well;
- Then, we cut to the supernaturals world;
- The Supernaturals Worlds looked very strange;
- Aoi found herself in a traditional kimono, as fragments from her original world disintegrated and got sucked in by the hole;
- She noticed how everyone else was running away from something;
- Then, she looked down at herself and saw that she was also withering away;
- After that, Hanako-kun appeared from within the crowd, and told Aoi that the boundary was trying to close itself, swallowing everything in its vicinity;
- Hanako-kun asked her to board a train that lead to the next world, the Far Shore;
- Having no other choice, she went with Hanako;
- The two sat together, and Hanako-kun tried to make her feel a little comfortable by offering to buy her a bento;
- Aoi asked him about the train instead;
- He told her that the train will take him to the last station, the Far Shore, and then she will become a supernatural just like everyone else on the train;
- Pained by this revelation, Aoi found it hard to accept that she could no longer go back to her world;
- Hanako-kun asked her about her previous life;
- Aoi told him about the boy she liked and tried to plaster a smile;
- Then, she confronted him about his feelings for Nene, and Hanako-kun didn’t deny that he likes her;
- Their conversation was cut short when the train suddenly came to a halt;
- We then saw that it was Nene who has pulled the lever to stop the train;
- Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 84 ends with Akane and Teru were shown ready to rescue Aoi.
Where to Read Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 online?
Unfortunately, there is no official way in which you can read Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Chapter 84 legally. Actually, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun manga series is published in English under Yen Press and is not officially available online.
You can read Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun by buying a digital copy for Amazon Kindle:
About Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun)
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun) is a Japanese shounen manga series written and illustrated by AidaIro.
It has been serialized in Square Enix’s shōnen manga magazine Monthly G-Fantasy since 2014 and has been collected in 15 volumes until now. The manga is licensed in North America by Yen Press.
An anime adaptation by studio Lerche was announced in April 2019, and aired in 2020’s winter anime season.
One of the most popular Japanese legends is that of Hanako-san: The ghost who occupies the school’s bathrooms.
Kamome Academy has its own version of Hanako-san’s tale. whispers are that if one success to summon Hanako-san, she will grant her summoner any wish. Attracted by the story, many students have tried to call upon her, yet every try has failed.
However, when Nene Yashiro, a high school girl hoping for romantic luck, tries to summon Hanako-san, she discovers that Hanako-san is actually a boy!