The Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3 (“Shaking Land”) Preview, Leaks & Release Date.
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (The Rising of the Shield Hero) is a very popular Japanese dark fantasy isekai series among fantasy anime fans.
The Rising of the Shield Hero fans are no longer able to master their enthusiasm for the upcoming The Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 thinking what will happen to Naofumi and his gang.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about The Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3 preview, leaks, release date and the official platforms through which you can watch it legally!
The Rising Of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 2 Recap
In The Rising Of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 2 titled “Footprint of the Spirit Tortoise”, we saw:
- A mysterious woman showed up in front of Naofumi and his team and begged him to kill her, then she suddenly disappeared;
- Naofumi went to a meeting with the kings of some nations where they discussed the Spirit Tortoise destroying the capital;
- It is now taking a nap at a border town, and its next target might be Lowhirot;
- Naofumi told the kings to come up with some strategy because they only have 2-3 days left before the spirit tortoise starts its attack again;
- Some of the kings disagreed with him saying that they have strong knights, and they can stop it by themselves, so they don’t need the help of the four heroes;
- However, one of them said that the tortoise is too strong, and they have to take the four heroes’ help;
- Eclair met Naofumi’s gang, while he was in the meeting;
- She told them that she heard that the Shield Hero is going to fight a legendary monster so she came there to help them;
- One of the kings asked about the whereabouts of the Seven Star heroes;
- They are the heroes who have lower power than the four heroes, some of them were summoned from another world too;
- Someone appeared before the kings during the meeting;
- She is revealed to be the concubine of the King of the Spirit Tortoise Kingdom;
- She introduced herself as Ost Hourai, she was the king’s concubine and regent;
- She revealed to be a familiar of the Spirit Tortoise;
- She just took the form of a human;
- Her job was to get closure to the center of power and gather some souls;
- She revealed that the Spirit Tortoise’s job is to block the waves of calamity by using souls as a resource;
- She also told them that someone broke the seal of the Spirit Tortoise and unleashed it, and now it’s causing havoc;
- She wanted to stop it from destroying the world;
- The kings started to discuss who is going to take the lead which angered Naofumi and he left;
- Rapthalia told Naofumi not to worry about the kings as they just want to protect their homelands;
- So, Naofumi should cooperate with them;
- The next day, they went out with each nation who were accompanied by their knights and army;
- Each nation provided one of their specialties like weaponry, mages, etc.
- Naofumi gave everyone in his party some work to do;
- Everyone prepared for the battle and at night Naofumi and the party sat down by a campfire where Ost gave some love tips to Rishia to try on the Bow Hero;
- While they were discussing all this, the Spirit Tortoise invaded the mountains;
- The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3 ends.
The Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date is scheduled on April 20th, 2022. The episode title is: “Shaking Land”.
The Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3 Preview
Naofumi and his party are shocked by the spirit tortoise’s sudden invasion, and they will be fighting against it in the Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3.
Where to watch The Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 Episode 3?
About Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (The Rising of The Shield Hero: The Manga Companion)
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (The Rising of The Shield Hero) is a popular Japanese dark fantasy isekai light novel series written by Aneko Yusagi and illustrated by Seira Minami. It was Published by Media Factory, and has 22 volumes in circulation.
Kinema Citrus Studio produced a 25-episode anime TV series aired in June 2019. The anime TV series is available on Crunchyroll.
The Rising of The Shield Hero Season 2 will be aired in Spring 2022, and Season 3 is under production.
The story follows Iwatani Naofumi, a dime-a-dozen otaku, who finds a book in the library that summons him to a fantasy world. He is entrusted to join the sword, spear, and bow as one of the Four Cardinal Heroes and fight the Waves of Catastrophe as the Shield Hero.
Excited by the prospect of a grand adventure, Naofumi sets off with his party. Unfortunately, just a few days later, he is betrayed and loses all his money, dignity, and respect.
Unable to trust anyone anymore, Naofumi employs a slave named Raphtalia and deals with the Waves and the world.