After months of waiting, the Spy x Family tv anime is finally here. With the 4th episode released last week, many anime fans are now thrilled to see Spy X Family Episode 5!
So, for those of you who can’t wait to see Spy X Family Episode 5, Anime Troops has peaked all the details from the Spy X Family manga series.
Without spoiling the story too much for you, here is what you can expect from Spy X Family Episode 5.
Spy X Family Episode 4 Recap
In the fourth episode of Spy x Family anime, we saw:
- Loid was fast to see that Headmaster Henry and the other staff were taking notice of the interview with watchful eyes;
- They were even refusing admission to families who didn’t stand up to the standard of the school;
- Suddenly, the calves from the school’s farm had broken out in the open;
- Both Yor and Anya were able to take them back to safety;
- After this accident, the time of the interview came, and the Housemaster and the main staff sat with the Forger family;
- However, the housemaster was trying too hard to push Anya into talking about her real mother;
- Loid stood up to break the chair, and walked out of the interview;
- By the end of the episode, the family left thinking that the result was now fate.
Spy X Family Episode 5 Release Date
Spy X Family Episode 5 Release Date is scheduled on May 7th, 2022.
Spy X Family Episode 5 titled “Will They Pass or Fail” is scheduled to be broadcast on TV Tokyo. In the west, it will be released on Crunchyroll and Muse Communication.
Spy X Family Episode 5 Preview & Leaks
According to the preview, Spy X Family Episode 5 is titled “Will They Pass or Fail”. As clear from the title, the episode will focus on the result of the interview.
Even though Anya and Yor did their best to succeed, it was Loid who turned out to be the black swan. The headmaster was trying to manipulate Anya into talking about her real mother which ragged Loid because she was intentionally trying to bring them down.
In addition, she was trying to get them out of the interview right from the beginning. Spy X Family Episode 5 will be showing the result of the interview. It is most likely that this family will get selected.
About Spy X Family
Spy X Family is a Japanese Shounen manga series created by Tatsuya Endo, and it is currently serialized in Shueisha’s Shōnen Jump+.
The first chapter of Spy X Family was published digitally on March 25th, 2019. Viz Media licensed the English serialization of Spy X Family in Shounen Jump on September 19th, 2019.
The Spy X Family anime was announced to run for two separate cours, on November 1st, 2021, and will be animated by WIT STUDIO and CloverWorks.
The first 2 episodes were screened early in several Japanese theaters on April 1st, 2022.
“Twilight” is assigned possibly his hardest mission yet, Operation Strix. As part of this mission, he needs to marry and have a child in order to get close to his target Donovan Desmond.
He ends up adopting Anya, a telepath, and marrying Yor, an assassin, however, all of them are hiding their identities from one another.
To complete his mission, “Twilight” needs to get Anya enrolled in the prestigious Eden Academy so that she can get close to his target’s son, Damian Desmond.
To do that, Anya will need to become an Imperial Scholar by earning 8 Stella Stars, but the real challenge for “Twilight” though is making sure she doesn’t get 8 Tonitrus Bolts and get expelled!