After months of waiting, the Spy x Family tv anime is finally here. With the third episode released last week, many anime fans are now thrilled to see Spy X Family Episode 4!
So, for those of you who can’t wait to see Spy X Family Episode 4, Anime Troops has peaked all the details from the Spy X Family manga series.
Without spoiling the story too much for you, here is what you can expect from Spy X Family Episode 4.
Spy X Family Episode 3 Recap
In the third episode of Spy x Family anime, we saw:
- Yor moving in with Loid to live married life;
- Before they all went to the Eden Academy, Loid sat down with Anya and Yor to prepare them with a mock interview;
- It turned out that none of them could answer the questions properly;
- Loid decided that he was going to take Yor and Anya on a tour that could give them a glimpse of what high-society living looks like;
- After touring museums, going to operas, and attending parties, Yor and Anya did understand what they signed up for;
- However, Anya confessed that it pained her when she was amongst a large group of people;
- By the end of Spy X Family Episode 4, Loid took another mock interview with Anya & Yor;
- With only a little improvement, he was only keeping faith that the interview would go well.
Spy X Family Episode 4 Release Date
Spy X Family Episode 4 Release Date is scheduled on April 30th, 2022.
Spy X Family Episode 4 titled “The Prestigious School’s Interview” is scheduled to be broadcast on TV Tokyo. In the west, it will be released on Crunchyroll and Muse Communication.
Spy X Family Episode 4 Preview & Leaks
According to the preview, Spy X Family Episode 4 is titled “The Prestigious School’s Interview”. As clear from the title, the family will initiate the mission for which the marriage was made.
Spy X Family Episode 4 will open in the interview room where Anya sits with her Yor & Loid. The authorities of the Eden Academy will be asking questions to the three of them.
It is guaranteed that Yor and Anya will create confusion with their answers. However, Loid would be by their side to deal with the situation.
About Spy X Family
Spy X Family is a Japanese Shounen manga series created by Tatsuya Endo, and it is currently serialized in Shueisha’s Shōnen Jump+.
The first chapter of Spy X Family was published digitally on March 25th, 2019. Viz Media licensed the English serialization of Spy X Family in Shounen Jump on September 19th, 2019.
The Spy X Family anime was announced to run for two separate cours, on November 1st, 2021, and will be animated by WIT STUDIO and CloverWorks.
The first 2 episodes were screened early in several Japanese theaters on April 1st, 2022.
“Twilight” is assigned possibly his hardest mission yet, Operation Strix. As part of this mission, he needs to marry and have a child in order to get close to his target Donovan Desmond.
He ends up adopting Anya, a telepath, and marrying Yor, an assassin, however, all of them are hiding their identities from one another.
To complete his mission, “Twilight” needs to get Anya enrolled in the prestigious Eden Academy so that she can get close to his target’s son, Damian Desmond.
To do that, Anya will need to become an Imperial Scholar by earning 8 Stella Stars, but the real challenge for “Twilight” though is making sure she doesn’t get 8 Tonitrus Bolts and get expelled!