The upcoming chapters of Spy x Family manga series are going to be insane! Keep reading this blog post for more details about Spy x Family Chapter 66 Recap and where to read it legally and for free!
Spy x Family Chapter 66 Recap
In Spy x Family Chapter 66, we saw:
- Spy x Family Chapter 66 started with Loid responding to the news of Yor’s new acquaintance;
- Loid was startled that Yor had befriended the previous Prime Minister’s wife, something Yor was unaware of;
- Loid began to wonder what Melinda wanted with Yor as the couple continued to talk;
- Yor recalled what transpired after Melinda disclosed her true identity in the previous chapter;
- She questioned Yor whether Anya was her daughter, saying she had heard their kids arguing on the first day of school;
- Yor apologized, but was quickly hushed by a stern-looking Melinda;
- According to Melinda’s acquaintances, the Desmond family believes in the autonomy of their children, which means that they rarely interfere with their lives;
- Melinda became even more fascinated with Yor after discovering that she is Anya’s mother, causing her to urge Yor to become a permanent member of their group;
- Melinda drove Yor home, still discussing their children;
- She remarked on how happy her kid appeared to be and wondered whether Anya had anything to do with it;
- Yor told Melinda that she thinks Anya and Damian are close;
- Melinda, visibly disturbed, expressed her wish that their children would remain friends;
- Yor was telling Anya about all the chocolates Melinda had gotten for her;
- Loid started to evaluate the scenario while the mother and daughter converse, noting that Melinda was also a person of interest for WISE;
- Loid questioned Yor’s interaction with Melinda deliberately for a brief while, doubting his wife once more;
- Anya, listening to what Loid was thinking, yelled that it is her fault Yor had to go that day, prompting Loid to discard his concerns;
- Yor wished to remain Melinda’s friend;
- She inquired with Loid about her ability to continue attending Melinda’s Mommy get-togethers;
- Loid is still worried about the concept, but he told Yor that she should do whatever makes her happy;
- Yor was overjoyed with the news, and she was thinking about what she should do the next time she encounters Melinda;
- Meanwhile, Loid mulled over how this may assist him and his goals;
- Yor would be one step closer to his aim if he became a close ally of Melinda;
- Anya was terrified of Loid getting rid of her if he no longer required her;
- To save her father and avoid losing her family, she decided inwardly that she would become Damian’s friend before Yor became Melinda’s;
- The little girl dashed back to her room to study more before falling asleep instantly;
- Yor thinks she must notify her supervisor about her new acquaintance;
- The Shopkeeper was glad to maintain this new acquaintance the next day, as we can see;
- The Shopkeeper warned Yor not to engage with Donovan’s political ideals since it will make Loid suspicious of her;
- Yor stated that Loid would have no objections because he is interested in Donovan’s party;
- Yor’s supervisor started acting strangely after learning about this, as though he is suspicious of something;
- The final scene depicted Anya arriving at Eden Academy;
- As soon as Becky came, Anya expressed her desire to befriend Damian, which Becky saw as a confession of love;
- Becky advised her friend that she should bump into Damian as he passes at a corner because there is a legend that this action will eternally link the two;
- Anya attempted this, but Damian was ready to avoid her strike;
- Enraged by the boy’s ridicule, Anya spilled her meal over his head;
- Spy x Family Chapter 66 ended with Damian pursuing Anya, who regretted her failed plot.
Where to read Spy x Family Chapter 66 online?
There are two official ways to read Spy x Family Chapter 66 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Spy x Family manga series for free. To read the complete Spy x Family manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Spy x Family Chapter 66 until now and if we receive any more information, then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Spy X Family
Spy X Family is a Japanese Shounen manga series created by Tatsuya Endo, and it is currently serialized in Shueisha’s Shōnen Jump+.
The first chapter of Spy X Family was published digitally on March 25th, 2019. Viz Media licensed the English serialization of Spy X Family in Shounen Jump on September 19th, 2019.
The Spy X Family anime was announced to run for two separate cours, on November 1st, 2021, and will be animated by WIT STUDIO and CloverWorks.
The first 2 episodes were screened early in several Japanese theaters on April 1st, 2022.
“Twilight” is assigned possibly his hardest mission yet, Operation Strix. As part of this mission, he needs to marry and have a child in order to get close to his target Donovan Desmond.
He ends up adopting Anya, a telepath, and marrying Yor, an assassin, however, all of them are hiding their identities from one another.
To complete his mission, “Twilight” needs to get Anya enrolled in the prestigious Eden Academy so that she can get close to his target’s son, Damian Desmond.
To do that, Anya will need to become an Imperial Scholar by earning 8 Stella Stars, but the real challenge for “Twilight” though is making sure she doesn’t get 8 Tonitrus Bolts and get expelled!