Solo Leveling Chapter 174 Spoilers, Raw scans, Leaks & Release Date
Only I Level Up fans are enthusiastically thrilled to read Solo Leveling Chapter 174! Well, here is everything you have to know about the upcoming Solo Leveling Chapter 174 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read the chapter online and for free.
Only I Level Up Chapter 173 Recap
In Solo Leveling Chapter 173, we saw:
- Antares shooting fire at Sung Jin-Woo;
- Sung Jin-Woo avoided it just in the nick of time;
- Antares kept fighting Sung Jin-Woo and his army;
- Antares then mentioned that Sung Jin-Woo is weak and the fact that he is using his soldiers against him is pathetic;
- Sung Jin-Woo started to dash for a portal;
- The monarch gave chase and followed Sung Jin-Woo out to the other side;
- On the other side he found all of the shadow soldiers, as well as the monarch of monstous humans defeated, his troops have already joined Jin-Woo’s army;
- Antares also brought his army though massive portals he had already set up;
- Sung Jin-Woo simply smirked and recalled all his soldiers at this space;
- He then pulled out Kamish’s runestone and used Kamish’s dragon fear;
- It’s very powerfull roar that freezed all other dragons;
- Sung Jin-Woo grabbed Antares and teleported him to the castle he had the shadows built;
- Sung Jin-Woo declared the castle a fitting place to commerate Antare’s death;
- As the two got ready to fight, with Antares transforming into his dragonic form and Sung Jin-Woo pulling out his daggers, solo leveling chapter 173 ends.
Solo Leveling Chapter 174 Release Date
Solo Leveling Chapter 174 Release Date is scheduled on November 17th, 2021. Fortunately, D&C Webtoon hasn’t said anything about the manhwa going on a hiatus. So, you can expect Only I Level Up to follow a weekly release schedule for now.
Solo Leveling Chapter 174 Raw Scans & Leaks
You can find the Solo Leveling Chapter 174 raw scans and leaks on November 17th, 2021, and it will be available to read on the Kakaopage official website.
Solo Leveling Chapter 174 Spoilers
Solo Leveling Chapter 174 spoilers have yet to come out in Korea, however, it’s safe to say that the upcoming chapter will be all about the continuation of Sung Jin-Woo Vs Antares fight.
Solo Leveling Chapter 174 spoilers are available.
- Lady Elner and David Brennon were discussing the situation, and how the U.S. is burning;
- All hunters had thrown themselves into this battle to save the world;
- Beru and Bellion tried to overcome Antares in his dragon form;
- To demonstrate his absolute power to them, Antares used “Dragon Fear” to attack his soldiers;
- Having been overpowered, he cancelled his summons;
- Antares proclaimed himself as a being created exclusively for the purpose of war;
- Sung Jin-Woo understood how even undying soldiers would vanish from his breath;
- Antares told Sung Jin-Woo how he hadn’t given his all to the fight because he wanted to see what he could do;
- Antares, then tried to convince Sung Jin-Woo that his enemy is not this world, but the rulers;
- The rulers wanted to wipe out the Monarchs born with darkness, including Sung Jin-Woo;
- Antares had planned to kill him, but he was impressed with Sung Jin-Woo’s powers;
- Antares added that he would spare the earth, he would even make Sung Jin-Woo the master, but for that, he must cooperate with him;
- Sung Jin-Woo rejected Antares’ offer of fighting the rulers together, and said that he doesn’t believe a word of this promise;
- Solo Leveling Chapter 174 ends with Antares asking Sung Jin-Woo to prepare for what is to come.
Where to read Solo Leveling Chapter 174 online?
Excited for Solo Leveling Chapter 174 spoilers? You can read Solo Leveling Chapter 174 online legally and for free on:
Are you looking for manga/manhwa like Only I Level Up? Don’t forget to read our Top 8 Epic manga/manhwa like Solo Leveling!