I Alone Level Up Manhwa released another exciting events, leaving us full of anticipation for the release date of the upcoming Solo Leveling Chapter 171 the next week, but let’s talk about Solo Leveling Chapter 170 spoilers and let’s analyse its major events.
Can’t wait to find out more? Keep reading this article to know all you want to know about Solo Leveling Chapter 170 spoilers, leaks and analysis.
Solo Leveling Chapter 169 Recap
- In the meeting, Sung Jin-Woo asked the higher-ups to keep people as far away from the Colossal Gates as possible, because It’s the only way to save them;
- The higher-ups trusted Sung Jin-Woo words as soon as they saw his ability to create many Gates simultaneously which proves that the enemy can do the same things as him;
- Sung Jin-Woo told the higher-ups to stay far away from the Gates, and to let him handle this matter alone;
- Sung Jin-Woo’s army is ready now to deal with the Dragon Monarch’s army;
- Bellion confessed that they had no chance against the Dragon Monarch’s army since their number is closer to 10 million soldiers;
- The Canadian S-Rank Hunter, Jay Mill, learned about Sung Jin-Woo speech, and decided to act at will;
- Sung Jin-Woo went to China to help Chinese hunters clearing the Gate that appeared there;
- Sung Jin-Woo and Hunter Liu Zhigang had a discussion;
- Sung Jin-Woo showed his shadow army to Liu Zhigang;
- The Gate is opened and no one appears;
- A person, who is looking for Hunter Sung Jin-Woo, appeared from the Colossal Gate in Canada;
- Sung Jin-Woo called Adam White to ask about what’s happening in Canada’s Colossal Gate;
- Sung Jin-Woo asked Adam to run away as fast as he can, and ordered his shadow to teleport him where he is;
- The top-ranking hunters who stood in front of the Colossal Gate turned to ashes in an instant;
- Sung Jin-Woo’s shadow soldier tried to teleport Adam, but the person who appeared from the gate stood in front of him.
Solo Leveling Chapter 170 Spoilers & Leaks
Solo Leveling Chapter 170 spoilers:
- The arrival of the Demonic Beast begins with Solo Leveling Chapter 170;
- Adam White is talking with the mysterious person who was looking for Hunter Sung Jin-Woo;
- Sung Jin-Woo was hearing the Dragon Monarch torturing humans through the phone call with Adam;
- Sung Jin-Woo realized that he has made a mistake since the enemy already knew about his Shadow Army’s abilities;
- It seems that Sung Jin-Woo has been tricked since the enemy had opened 8 Colossal gates and appeared far from him;
- In Canada, the Dragon Monarch is thrilled to hear humans screaming and to see them dying;
- In Solo Leveling Chapter 170, all the S-Rank Hunter in Canada died since they are too weak for the Dragon soldiers;
- The Dragon Monarch ordered his soldiers to blast everything;
- Somewhere in the US, a man is worried about humans and these events;
- He believed that all Hunters would die and nothing could stop this calamity;
- He thinks that it will not take long for the dragon army to come to the USA, and he understands why Sung Jin-Woo told everyone to run away since they are dealing with an unstoppable threat;
- Suddenly, Sung Jin-Woo emerged in front of this man, and told him that is looking for Rune Stones left by Kamishi;
- The man asked Sung Jin-Woo why he needs the Rune Stones ;
- Sung Jin-Woo revealed that the Rune Stones will help him to launch a counterattack ;
- The two had a shot discussion about why Rulers sent the Demonic Beasts to the Earth ;
- Sung Jin-Woo revealed that the Runes Stone, taken from the Demonic Beats’ bodies, are from the Rulers, and they help Hunters defeating the Demonic Beasts;
- Sung Jin-Woo sweared that he will try his best to stop the Dragon Monarch using Runes Stone;
- Then, in Solo Leveling Chapter 170, Sung Jin-Woo met with lady Elner, and talked about his future;
- Elner saw Sung Jin-Woo’s future, and shed tears, wondering why he wants to wield this burden alone;
- Sung head out, knowing that he will win the battle, but it will come with sacrificing his own life;
- Sung Jin-Woo called Cha Hae In before entering the battle, and told her that he would see her later;
- Hunters from various regions had made alliances and headed out to face the Dragon Army;
- Thomas Andre is also there leading his team;
- Sung Jin-Woo learned that the Dragon Monarch had killed tens of millions of human beings;
- In the last panel of Solo Leveling Chapter 170, Sung Jin-Woo sent a message to the Dragon Monarch that he will meet with him soon.
Where to read Solo Leveling Chapter 170 online?
Excited about Solo Leveling 170? You can read Solo Leveling Chapter 170 online legally on:
If you would prefer print copies, Volume 1 of I Alone Level Up manhwa is available in English through Yen Press and the rest might follow soon.