The chapter 158 of Solo Leveling just aired and we are all already waiting for the upcoming Solo Leveling Chapter 159. Keep reading this post to know all what you need to know about Solo Leveling Chapter 159 spoilers, raw scans, leaks and English release date.
Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Recap
In the previous chapter of Solo Leveling (Ch 158), we saw:
- Lennart Niermann is very thrilled and wants to fight the King of Beasts;
- He knew that he is way weaker than his opponent, and he began to regret his decision to face the monster once the latter came towards him;
- Before the King of Beasts could attack Lennart, Sung Jin-Woo entered the frame sitting on his shadow soldier;
- The Monster is excited to see Sung Jin-Woo;
- Sung Jin-Woo asked Lennart to take Thomas to a safe place;
- The king of Beasts understood why he felt a shadow from Lennart and Thomas;
- He wondered how an ordinary human can have this superior power;
- meanwhile, Sung Jin-Woo realized that the Monster is not alone;
- The Monster is accompanied by the Frost and Plague Monarchs;
- Sung Jin-Woo challenged the three Monarchs to fight him;
- Sung Jin-Woo expanded his shadows and directed them towards the Frost Monarch;
- the Frost Monarch froze them, and wondered how a mere human can absorb the entire power of the Shadow Monarch;
- Sung Jin-Woo released his Kamish dragon’s dragger and pointed it towards the Frost Monarch.
Solo Leveling Chapter 159 Release Date
Solo Leveling Chapter 159 release date is scheduled on July 21, 2021. As the Manhwa is quite popular so, the English translation of Solo Leveling Chapter 159 will be available on the same date.
Solo Leveling Chapter 159 Raw Scans & Leaks
Solo Leveling Chapter 159 raw scans and leaks will also be available on July 21, 2021. You can check some of them below:
Solo Leveling Chapter 159 Spoilers
- The Plague Monarch is using dead corpses to attack Sung Jin-Woo;
- Sung Jin-Woo released his shadow soldier Kaisel and his Kamish Wrath Dagger against the three Monarchs;
- the Frost Monarch brought his golems against Sung Jin-Woo;
- In a 3 vs 1 battle, the Shadow Monarch is left without any shadows;
- The Beast Monarch Attacked Sung Jin-Woo from behind, and injured him gravely;
- Fortunately, Sung Jin-woo could heal himself quickly;
- The Shadow Monarch’s victory seemed difficult with three strong Monarch trying to defeat him;
- The outcome of this fight will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.
Where to read Solo Leveling Chapter 159 Online?
You can read Solo Leveling Chapter 159 legally on: