I Alone Level Up Webtoon released another exciting events, leaving us full of anticipation for the release date of the upcoming Solo Leveling 169 this current week. Sung Jin-Woo is now awakened as a full Shadow Monarch, a position that comes with responsibilities and duties towards human kind.
In chapter 168, Sung Jin-Woo was about to reveal the truth to the representatives of all the countries.
Can’t wait to find out more? Keep reading this blog post to know all you need to know about Solo Leveling Chapter 169 spoilers, release date, leaks and raw scans.
Solo Leveling Chapter 168 Recap
- Chapter 168 started with Sung Jin-Woo settling the things between Bellion and Beru;
- Sung Jin-Woo asked Beru to be by his left side;
- we saw Bellion’s past when he joined the Shadow Monarch’s army;
- Bellion revealed that he was Ashborn’s first soldier;
- In the aftermath of training, Sung Jin-Woo’s mother felt that something dangerous is going to happen;
- Sung Jin-Woo told chairman Woo Jin-Chul about the true power of the dragon army;
- As asked by Sung Jin-Woo, chairman Woo Jin-Chul gathered representatives from around the world;
- Sung Jin-Woo intended to reveal the real upcoming situation to all the hunters.
How strong is the dragon king army? Will Sung Jin-Woo’s Shadow Army be able to defeat them? Let’s find out in Solo Leveling 169.
Solo Leveling 169 Release Date
Solo Leveling 169 release date is scheduled on October 14th, 2021. The Solo Leveling chapter 169 was previously scheduled to release on September 29th, 2021, which was then delayed due to the author’s health issues.
Solo Leveling 169 Raw Scans & Leaks
Solo Leveling 169 raw scans and leaks are supposed to be released on October 14th, 2021. Since this is a Korean work, Solo Leveling 169 raw are in the Korean language.
We do recommend you to visit the KakaoPage website and read Solo Leveling Chapter 169 raw scans legally.
The raw scans will be translated by many translation teams. Since the webtoon is so popular, the translation is quite fast and we expect the Solo Leveling 169 English Chapter to release on October 14th, 2021.
Solo Leveling 169 Spoilers
Solo Leveling Chapter 169 Spoilers:
- Sung Jin-Woo asked the higher-ups to keep people as far away from the Colossal Gates as humanly possible, because It is their only chance to survive;
- The higher-ups trusted Sung Jin-Woo words as soon as they saw him demonstrating how that gates would appear;
- Sung Jin-Woo unleashed his powers to create many Gates at the same time which proves that the enemy can do the same things as him;
- The higher-ups were shocked and wondered if Sung Jin-Woo was one of the Demonic Beast since he already summoned soldiers before;
- The higher-ups decided to trust Sung Jin-Woo;
- Sung Jin-Woo came up with a solution: he told them to stay far away from the Gates, and to let him handle this matter alone;
- Human beings all around the world began emigrating, going far as possible as they could;
- Sung Jin-Woo and his Shadow Army are ready now to face the Dragon Monarch and his army;
- Grand-Marshal Bellion admitted that they had no chance against this enemy;
- Bellion analyzed the number of enemies, and found that it’s closer to 10 million dragon soldiers;
- The Canadian S-Rank Hunter, Jay Mill, learned about Sung Jin-Woo speech, and he thought that not everything that came out of Sung Jin-Woo’s mouth is true;
- Sung Jin-Woo had some discussion with Bellion, and asked him what will happen to armies if their Monarch died;
- Sung Jin-Woo went to China to help Hunter Liu Zhigang and Chinese hunters clearing the Gate that appeared there;
- Sung Jin-Woo and Hunter Liu Zhigang had a discussion;
- Sung Jin-Woo showed his shadow army to Liu Zhigang;
- The Gate is opened and no one appears;
- From the Colossal Gate in Canada, a person appeared looking for Hunter Sung Jin-Woo;
- Sung Jin-Woo called Adam White to ask about what’s going on with Canada’s Colossal Gate;
- Sung Jin-Woo asked Adam to run away as far as he can, and ordered his shadow to protect him;
- The top-ranking hunters who stood in front of the gate turned to ashes in an instant;
- Sung Jin-Woo tried to take Adam and run away, but the person who appeared from the gate stopped him.
Where to read Solo Leveling 169 online?
Excited about Solo Leveling 169? You can read Solo Leveling Chapter 169 online legally on:
If you would prefer print copies, Volume 1 of I Alone Level Up manhwa is available in English through Yen Press and the rest might follow soon.