After that chapter 164 was out last week, we are very excited to see what will happen in the upcoming Solo Leveling 165. Keep reading this article to know all what you need to know about Solo Leveling 165 raw scans, spoilers, leaks & release date.
Solo Leveling 164 Recap
- The system and its levels were deleted by Sung Jin-Woo;
- The power of “Igris” is recovered;
- The powers of “Beru” have risen considerably;
- The Shadow Monarch is coming back;
- The Beast Monarch & The Frost Monarch tried to attack him again;
- Sung Jin-Woo avoided them all;
- Sung Jin-Woo injured the Beast Monarch badly, and when the latter tried to avoid the Shadow Monarch’s attack, he couldn’t;
- The Frost Monarch decided to assault Sung Jin-Woo again, but the Beast Monarch told him that he will stop the fight now;
- The Frost Monarch is asking why;
- The Beast Monarch replied that The Shadow Monarch is coming;
- The Frost Monarch told the Beast Monarch that he already promised to help him defeat the Shadow Monarch;
- The Beast Monarch said that the promise was limited to only when the Shadow Monarch was in his human form, but since the real King of Death is coming, he no longer has a promise to keep!”
- The Frost Monarch tried to convince the Beast Monarch to fight with him, but the latter refused;
- The Frost Monarch was spelling his last attack, but he was easily interrupted by the Shadow Monarch.
Solo Leveling 165 Release Date
Solo Leveling 164 release date (Korean Release) is scheduled on Wednesday, September 1st, 2021. As the manhwa series is very popular so, the English release date of Solo Leveling 165 is scheduled on the same date.
|Solo Leveling 165 Release Date||1st September 2021|
|Solo Leveling 165 Raw & Leaks||1st September 2021|
Solo Leveling 165 Raw Scans & Leaks
Solo Leveling 165 raw scans and leaks will also be available on September 1st, 2021. You can check some of them below:
Solo Leveling 165 Spoilers
Solo Leveling Chapter 165 Spoilers status: already out.
- In the first page of the chapter, we saw The Frost Monarch is acknowledging that the difference of power between him and the Shadow Monarch is too significant;
- The Shadow Monarch was looking for the Beast Monarch when the Frost Monarch found an opening, an opportunity to attack Sung Jin-Win from behind;
- And with a simple gesture of his hand, the Shadow Monarch paralyzed the Frost Monarch who remained amazed by the power of Sung Jin-Woo;
- Sung Jin-Woo said that he will take care of the Beast Monarch first, then he will take care of the Frost Monarch for last;
- The Beast Monarch hided in the forest while waiting for the king of dragons to come back;
- The Beast Monarch felt Sung Jin-Woo’s aura;
- The Beast Monarch lowered his head to obey the Shadow Monarch, and asked for forgiveness;
- The Beast Monarch wished to be one of The Shadow Monarch allies;
- The Beast Monarch added that very soon the King of Dragons will come back, and offered his assistance to Sung Jin-Woo to beat the King of Dragons;
- Sung Jin-Woo replied: “very well”
- The Beast Monarch was surprised by this answer, and thought that he isn’t the real deal, and if he was the real Monarch, there would be no way he would forgive him, especially after his betrayal;
- The Beast Monarch thought that he can buy time thanks to “the human foolish forgiveness” until the King of Dragons comes back;
- The Beast Monarch said that he should serve the Shadow Monarch with Loyalty, but Sung Jin-Woo interrupted him and said that before that, they need to take care of each other’s debts;
- The Shadow Monarch added that he had 5 scars from the Beast Monarch’s claws that pierced his heart. So, the Beast Monarch must survive 5 attacks from him so he can forgive him;
- The Beast Monarch was very angry, and tried to attack Sung Jin-Woo, but the latter attacked him before, and said: “four more left”;
- Then we move to the scene where the Frost Monarch is present;
- The Frost Monarch was observing the Knight of Death (one of the 2 wings of the shadow army) healing humans in the battlefield;
- Igris came toward the Frost Monarch;
- Sung Jin-Woo appeared from Igris’s shadow, and declared The Beast Monarch Death;
- The Frost Monarch was shocked;
- Sung Jin-Woo declared that the death of The Beast, the Plague and the Frost Monarchs will serve as a warning to the other Monarchs, then he attacked the Frost Monarch;
- Sung Jin-Woo added that the Beast Monarch died after the fourth strike, and wondered how much longer the Frost Monarch can survive;
- Sung Jin-Woo asked Igris about the person who protected him earlier and who disappeared all of the sudden;
- This mysterious person was shown saying that it is the consequences of receiving God’s power with a mere human’s body;
- Sung Jin-Woo appeared in front of this person, and asked him why did he leave without a word again “Dad”.
Where to read Solo Leveling Chapter 165 Online?
You can read Solo Leveling Chapter 165 legally on:
Tell us what you think about Solo Leveling 165 in the comments below. You can also check our blog posts on One Piece 1023, JJK 156 and MHA 324 while you’re waiting for the English translation of Solo Leveling Chapter 165.