After that chapter 163 was out the previous week, we are very excited to see what will happen next in the upcoming Solo Leveling 164. Keep reading this article to know all what you need to know about Solo Leveling 164 raw scans, spoilers, leaks & release date.
Solo Leveling 163 Recap
In the chapter 163 of Solo Leveling manhwa series, we saw:
- The king of Dead continued his narration, and told Sung Jin-Woo about the beginning of Rulers, and how he was betrayed;
- He kept talking about the Rulers goals, and how they created “Hunters” to help human beings survive the collusion between Rulers and Sovereigns;
- The also told Sung Jin-Woo that Sovereigns (Monarchs) need a host body to hold their powers;
- The Shadow and the Destruction Monarchs couldn’t find humans who are suitable to be their hosts;
- One day, The Shadow Monarch had a proposal from a Mage called “The Architect” to find him a suitable host body;
- The king of Death explained to Sung Jin-Woo how he chose him as his host body even in the opposition of The Architect;
- Sung Jin-Woo said that even though he had exceeded the Architect’s expectations, he mustn’t had been enough to hold his Powers;
- The Shadow Monarch replied that the Architect created a special system to transform his body to match him;
- The king of Death offered Sung Jin-Woo a choice: he can stay in this territory or he can be sent to real world once again;
- Sung Jin-Woo chose the real world;
- Sung Jin-Woo wondered if this is the last time he will be seeing the King of Death;
- The king of Death said that he will return to rest, and that the crossing of their paths is quite improbable;
- Sung Jin-Woo interrupted the king of Death when he tried to tell him how to go back to real world, saying that he already knew.
Solo Leveling 164 Release Date
Solo Leveling 164 release date (Korean Release) is scheduled on Wednesday, August 25th, 2021. As the Webtoon series is very popular so, the English release date of Solo Leveling 164 is scheduled on the same date.
|Solo Leveling 164 Release Date||25th August 2021|
|Solo Leveling 164 Raw & Leaks||25th August 2021|
Solo Leveling 164 Raw Scans & Leaks
Solo Leveling 164 raw scans and leaks will also be available on August 25th, 2021. You can check some of them below:
Solo Leveling 164 Spoilers
- Sung Jin-Woo deleted the system and its levels;
- The power of “Igris” is restored;
- The abilities of “Beru” have risen significantly;
- The Shadow Monarch is back;
- The Beast Monarch & The Frost Monarch attacked him again;
- The Shadow Monarch avoided The Frost Monarch’s attacks and Fended off The Beast Monarch’s attacks at the same time;
- Sung Jin-Woo wounded the Beast Monarch gravely, and when the latter tried to fend off the Shadow Monarch’s attack, he stopped;
- The Frost Monarch wanted to attack Sung Jin-Woo again, but the Beast Monarch told him that he will stop now;
- The Frost Monarch is angry and said: “Are you stopping me after coming this far?”;
- The Beast Monarch replied: “Can’t you feel it? The Mana surrounding us has started to cry. The Shadow Monarch is coming, count me out of this!”
- The Frost Monarch blamed the Beast Monarch by saying: “Didn’t you promise to help me defeat the Shadow Monarch?”
- The Beast Monarch replied that his promise was limited to only when the Shadow Monarch was in his human form, but since the real deal is coming, he no longer has a promise to keep!”
- The Frost Monarch tried to convince the Beast Monarch to fight with him, but the latter told him that he won’t understand him because he has yet to experience the full power of the Shadow Monarch;
- The Frost Monarch was spelling his last attack, but he was easily interrupted by Sung Jin-Woo commander soldiers.
Where to read Solo Leveling 164 Online?
You can read Solo Leveling Chapter 164 legally on:
Tell us what you think about Solo Leveling 164 spoilers in the comments below. You can also check our blog posts on One Piece Chapter 1023, JJK 156 and MHA 324 while you’re waiting for the English translation of Solo Leveling 164.