After that chapter 162 of Solo Leveling was out last week, we are very excited to see what will happen next in the upcoming Solo Leveling 163. Keep reading this post to know all what you want to know about Solo Leveling 163 raw, spoilers, leaks & release date.
Solo Leveling Chapter 162 Recap
In the chapter 162 of Solo Leveling, we saw:
- The king of Dead told Sung Jin-Woo thatif he wants, he can live in this world forever, and that it will be like never waking up from the most peaceful dream;
- The king of Dead added that Sung Jin-Woo is the unique responsible for the creation of this ideal world which combined Sung Jin-Woo’s desire to correct his mistakes, together with King of Dead’s power;
- King of Dead stated that he is death, eternal rest, terror, and the Shadow Monarch;
- He added that himself and Sung Jin-Woo are the same person, and that the latter can do whatever he wants in his territory like turning his servants into his, or absorbing his power from them, etc.
- Sung Jin-Woo asked King of Death why he choose him;
- The king of Dead replied that he wilm show him everything: their beginning and their end;
- Back to the scene where Sung Jin-Woo was dead, we saw the Beast Monarch trying to confirm his death;
- Sung Jin-woo was revived;
- The Frost and Beast Monarchs realised that Sung Jin-Woo is still alive, and just before they finish him off, Sung Il Hwan came, and save the day;
- The King of Death brought Sung Jin-Woo to the past and told him the story of the Absolute Being and the 8 Monarchs.
Solo Leveling 163 Release Date
Solo Leveling 163 release date (Korean Release) is scheduled on Wednesday, August 18th, 2021. As the Manhwa series is very popular so, the English release date of Solo Leveling 163 is scheduled on the same date.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 163 Release Date||18th August 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 163 Raw & Leaks||18th August 2021|
Solo Leveling 163 Raw Scans & Leaks
Solo Leveling 163 raw scans and leaks will also be available on August 18, 2021. You can check some of them below:
Solo Leveling 163 Spoilers
- The king of Dead continued his story, and told Sung Jin-Woo about the creation of Rulers, and how he was betrayed;
- The king of death kept talking about the Rulers objectives: to protect the earth from destruction caused by Monarchs;
- The king of death added that Rulers created Hunters to make human beings capable of surviving the collusion between Rulers and Sovereigns;
- The king of death explained the complex relationship between Sovereigns and Rulers;
- The Shadow Monarch told Sung Jin-Woo that Sovereigns need a host body to handle their powers, and that him and the Monarch of Destruction couldn’t find humans who are suitable to be their hosts;
- One day, a Mage “The Architect” came to the Shadow Monarch with a proposal in order to find him a suitable host body;
- The Architect asserted that he will give him assistance, only for an imperishable body in return, but unfortunately, no living thing could become a vessel to contain “Death”;
- The king of Death explained to Sung Jin-Woo how he watched him, and choose him even in the opposition of The Architect;
- Sung Jin-Woo replied that even though he had exceeded the Architect’s expectations, He mustn’t had been enough to handle The Shadow Monarch’s Powers;
- The Shadow Monarch told Sung Jin-Woo that the Architect created a special system, level by level, to transform his body to match him;
- Sung Jin-Woo said that the king of Death betrayed the Architect;
- The king of death said that he made a decision and that the time he passed with Sung Jin-Woo was so blissful;
- The king of death offered Sung Jin-Woo a choice: he can stay in this domain of death or he can be sent to reality once more;
- Sung Jin-Woo replied that this territory of death is not the place where he should be living;
- Sung Jin-Woo asked the King of Death if this is the last time he will be seeing him;
- The king of death replied that he will return to rest, and that the crossing of their paths is quite unlikely;
- The king of death added that with Death, his power has become absolute;
- Sung Jin-Woo interrupted the king of death when the latter tried to tell him how to go back, saying that he already knew.
Where to read Solo Leveling 163 Online?
You can read Solo Leveling Chapter 163 legally on:
Tell us what you think about Solo Leveling 163 spoilers in the comments below. You can also check our blog posts on One Piece Chapter 1022, Jujutsu Kaisen 155 and My Hero Academia 323 while you’re waiting for the English translation of Solo Leveling 163.