This month, Seraph of the End Chapter 112 will come back to the stage with a fabulous plotline once again.
After waiting for an entire month, Seraph of the End fans can finally hope to see Yu and Guren in an incredible battle. Yu has to avenge the deaths of his family from Guren.
Even though Guren has his own reasons for being in the cahoots, he can’t explain everything to Yu. Thus, fighting him is the only way out.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Seraph of the End Chapter 112 spoilers, leaks, raw scans and official ways through which you can read Owari no Seraph chapter 112 legally.
Owari no Seraph Chapter 111 Recap
In the previous chapter of Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End Chapter 111), we saw:
- Being transported via truck, Mika contacted Yu in his mind with the concern of where they are going;
- Stating that Guren, Mahiru, Ferid & Krul are in cahoots, Mika added that they need to find out what their plan is;
- Yu had an idea, and directly asked Guren what his grand plan is;
- While Yu speaks how he is grateful to him, he will destroy the truck and walk away if Guren does not answer his questions;
- Guren confirmed that he is using Yu, but in not answering promptly whether he was in cahoots with Ferid when he murdered his family;
- Yu asked Mika for power, and Guren ordered the same from Mahiru;
- Clashing, Yu wondered if Guren killed his family, Kimizuki & Yoichi’s too;
- Cast out of the truck, both combatants stabbed into nearby buildings;
- Where Mahiru is using poison, they can only sustain a few more hits;
- Excited, Yu does like Guren, but having never beaten him in a fight he wants to surpass him;
- When Mika drew upon that desire, Yu is determined to win in one hit and they won’t even clash blades;
- After generating destructive powers, Yu and Guren near one another.
Seraph of the End Chapter 112 Release Date
Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign) manga series is published under Jump Square which is a monthly magazine which usually comes out in the first week of each month.
As per the release schedule by VIZ, Seraph of the End Chapter 112 release date is scheduled on March 4th, 2022.
Seraph of the End Chapter 112 raw scans & leaks will be available by March 3rd, 2022.
Seraph of the End Chapter 112 spoilers will be available by March 3rd, 2022.
|Seraph of the End Chapter 112 Release Date||March 4th, 2022|
|Seraph of the End Chapter 112 Raw Scans & Leaks||March 3rd, 2022|
|Seraph of the End Chapter 112 Spoilers||March 3rd, 2022|
Seraph of the End Chapter 112 Raw Scans & Leaks
Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Raw Scans Status: Available.
Seraph of the End Chapter 112 Spoilers
Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Spoilers Status: Available.
- Yu Vs Guren fight continues;
- Yu sliced through a spell tag illusion of his;
- Mika was poisoned by his weapon, where Yu and Guren resort to head-butting and kneeing one another while others observe;
- Refusing to let go, Yu needs to win otherwise Guren will never lean on him;
- Speaking with Mahiru who felt they can win, Guren considered he is weak;
- Seemingly allowing him to prevail, Guren answered that yes he did murder Yu’s family, and he is sorry;
- Overcoming his anger, Yu forgave Guren before stating that they are family too;
- Telling Guren can rely on them, Yu rallied the squad to do the same;
- Joining hands, Yu informed Guren he is not alone;
- Krul sliced Ferid’s head off when he has notions of them being family too;
- While Ferid said that it is time for them to get going, Yu wanted to know what has been weighing on Guren this whole time;
- Guren claimed he will tell them the truth.
Where to read Seraph of the End Chapter 112 online?
There are two official ways to read Seraph of the End Chapter 112 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Owari no Seraph manga series for free. To read the complete Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.
About Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign)
Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign) is a dark fantasy manga series written by Takaya Kagami and illustrated by Yamato Yamamoto in Shueisha’s Jump SQ magazine since September 2012.
The story is set in a world which has come to an end by the hands of a “human-made” virus, devastating the worldwide population and leaving only kids under the age of 13 unaffected.
At the same time, vampires appear from the earth holes, probably followed by ancient horrors of the gloomy thought only to be folk tale.
A youngster, Yūichirō Hyakuya, joins a vampire extermination unit to revenge the deaths of his orphaned family, and get back his best friend Mikaela from the vampires.