Keep reading this blog post to find out more details about Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the upcoming chapter legally.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 83 Recap
In Sakamoto Days Chapter 83, we saw:
- Shin started the chapter with a mocking impersonation of Seba, saying, “I’m an Ace weapon maker.”
- Seba said that they should be thanking him because he is offering to make them a weapon;
- Seba, Shin & Toramaru then went to the weapons manufacturing department;
- The workers there didn’t welcome Shin but get head over heels as Toramaru enters;
- Shin asked what kind of weapon Seba will make;
- He asked Shin about the type he usually uses;
- Shin said that he had always relied on his esp and had never mastered any weapon;
- He said that after seeing Mr. Sakamoto, he has the sense that only third-rate assassins depend on weapons;
- Seba taunted him and told him that his body is nowhere near Sakamoto’s;
- Shin got mad and ordered Seba to give him a weapon already;
- All the weapons Shin brought are mere prototypes that backfire on him;
- He said that he thought of Seba as some genius, but after seeing all this, he concluded it’s all rubbish;
- The workers there correct him by telling him about Seba’s hard work, and how he showed up earliest to the factory and was the last one to leave;
- They told him that Seba had probably made millions of prototypes, and among the garbage, occasionally, something extraordinary emerged;
- That’s why the workers respect him;
- Seba brought another box of weapons to check out;
- Shin spotted a huge glove and asked about it;
- He was told that it’s the latest disaster;
- It turned off the limiter in one’s brain and gave the wearer access to extreme strength;
- One blow was enough to annihilate the enemy if it lands;
- Shin tried a few punches, but nothing happened;
- A cracking sound came out of the glove, and a blast occurred;
- Everyone rushed in the direction of the loud sound;
- As the smoke cleared, a hole was discovered on the wall in the direction of Shin’s air punches;
- His arm got bright red, and they began to take him to the infirmary;
- Seba explained that there is a lag of a few seconds before the glove activates;
- However, Shin had gotten interested in its potential;
- Seba clarified again that delayed action was a fatal flaw in close combat, to which Shin replied that it might be useless unless you can see the future;
- At Slur’s hideout, Gaku asked Kashima if he should bust in JCC and smash it up;
- Kashima told how cumbersome it would be with the JCC being on a remote island with tight security and strong defenses;
- Gaku said that they will have Amane do the job since he reminds him of his past self;
- Kashima was concerned, but emerging from the darkness, Club Jam convinced him that he had taken care of that.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Release Date
Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Release Date is scheduled on August 28th, 2022 in this week’s issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Release Date||August 28th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Raw Scans and Leaks||August 28th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Spoilers||August 28th, 2022|
Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Raw Scans and Leaks
Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Raw scans usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Raw Scans and Leaks by August 28th, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Spoilers
Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 spoilers have been released. Spoilers usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 83 Spoilers by August 28th, 2022.
Where to Read Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 Online?
There are two official ways to read Sakamoto Days Chapter 84 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Sakamoto Days manga series for free. To read the complete Sakamoto Days manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.
About Sakamoto Days
Sakamoto Days is a comedy-action manga series written and illustrated by Yuto Suzuki, and serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump since November 21, 2020.
The story follows the Ultimate Assassin, Mr. Taro Sakamoto, who shifts to a much more peaceful lifestyle after falling in love with a convenience store owner.