Keep reading this blog post to find out more details about Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the upcoming chapter legally.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Recap
In Sakamoto Days Chapter 68, we saw:
- Toramaru and Mafuyu landing a solid attack on Shinaya, but it was easily blocked by him as he was controlling his body, Gaku, is treating it like a game and, honestly, seems rather skilled at it;
- The two men followed up with another attack where Shin joined them, but immediately got struck down;
- Shin was constantly trying to understand why he can’t read Shinaya’s mind;
- At the same time, Kaji, who has superhuman hearing, wondered why his heartbeat sounds like that of somebody who’s asleep, and not only that, but he is also quite confident that he’s hearing the noise made by precision equipment;
- Although he’s actively analyzing the enemy, he’s too shy to join the fray;
- Toramaru and Shin led the next charge, but were surprised by the sudden halt in Shinaya’s movements;
- Gaku, who was controlling the man via VR tech, hit his head on a wall due to the space being confined;
- Upon complaining about it, Kashima, the Reindeer-headed automaton, and his accomplice brushed it off with a warning to not overdo it with Shinaya’s body as not many people can keep up with Gaku’s movements;
- This piqued Gaku’s interest as he had never wondered who Shinaya was, and upon asking, he found out that he’s just a random person whom Kashima hired through an online form;
- Gaku got the idea to find all recruits the same way, and put them through the wringer; whosoever survives could be recruited;
- Kashima, however, thinks that all the applicants need to be interviewed as he and his boss believe that Human Resources are their greatest asset;
- Back on the battlefield, Gaku took control of Shinaya again, and wiped the floor with the three young assassins;
- Mafuyu was kicked away to a distance, but kaji swooped in, and prevented the other two from suffering the same fate;
- He then suggested that they back off, and a wounded Mafuyu took great offense as he headed back into the battlefield;
- Toramaru and he went for a last-ditch attack, but they were instantly countered, putting them down for the count;
- All this while Kaji had been wondering how the three were not losing all their confidence in the face of such a powerful opponent;
- Shin answered the questions in his mind as he revealed that he’s a clairvoyant, and suggested that he should just go for it;
- Taking his advice, Kaji stepped up, and he had a plan, a plan that started with a slip of the tongue as his heroic moment is overshadowed by his “follow me” coming out as “fwollow me.”
Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Release Date
Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Release Date is scheduled on May 8th, 2022 in this week’s issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Release Date||May 8th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Raw Scans and Leaks||May 7th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Spoilers||May 7th, 2022|
Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Raw Scans and Leaks
Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Raw scans usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Raw Scans and Leaks by May 7th, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Spoilers
Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 spoilers have been released. Spoilers usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Spoilers by May 7th, 2022.
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 started with Sakamoto spotting a deer in the forest, and it reminded him of Slur, who uses a deer mask;
- As he wondered if Shin was alright, the animals started acting strangely;
- He dashed further into the forest with his team, hoping to find Shin on their way;
- Meanwhile, Shin and Kaji were in great distress, and both of them were well aware that they don’t stand a chance before Shinaya;
- After fighting for a while and taking a few painful blows, Kaji noticed that Shinaya was being remotely controlled by someone else;
- The adversary was using some advanced VR technology to make this possible;
- As a result, there was a 0.5-second lag after Shinaya got a new instruction from his operator;
- As he was formulating all these in his mind, Shin read everything with his clairvoyant skills;
- He suggested his partner sync their movements, and make the most of the time lag;
- However, Shin’s powers weren’t polished enough to pull off something so complicated;
- Only if Mr. Sakamoto had been there, things would have been different;
- Shinaya thrashed Shin repeatedly, thereby beating him down to a pulp;
- Just when we thought everything was over, Shin decided to fight back;
- Despite all the warnings, Shin pushed beyond his limits, and he started foreseeing his opponent’s movements;
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 ends.
Where to Read Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 Online?
There are two official ways to read Sakamoto Days Chapter 69 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Sakamoto Days manga series for free. To read the complete Sakamoto Days manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.
About Sakamoto Days
Sakamoto Days is a comedy-action manga series written and illustrated by Yuto Suzuki, and serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump since November 21, 2020.
The story follows the Ultimate Assassin, Mr. Taro Sakamoto, who shifts to a much more peaceful lifestyle after falling in love with a convenience store owner.