Keep reading this blog post to find out more details about Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the upcoming chapter legally.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 67 Recap
In Sakamoto Days Chapter 67, we saw:
- Mafuyu and Kaji wondered who the other guy truly was;
- They were confused to see how well he was able to take down Toramura;
- However, it turned out that the new man was none other than a remote person who was being run by Gaku;
- Meanwhile, Gaku decided to try on the VR glasses;
- As soon as he put on the glasses, one of the voices told him that he was disqualified from the match for violating the rules;
- And soon enough, the makers of the game were here to take him;
- However, Gaku was not ready to leave just yet;
- Thus, a chaotic fight started between them;
- Since they are unable to catch him, the games are soon disbanded;
- Towards the end of the chapter, all the players were asked to leave;
- The chapter ended with Shin running to save his life from Gaku.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Release Date
Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Release Date is scheduled on April 24th, 2022 in this week’s issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Release Date||April 24th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Raw Scans and Leaks||April 24th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Spoilers||April 24th, 2022|
Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Raw Scans and Leaks
Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Raw scans usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Raw Scans and Leaks by April 24th, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Spoilers
Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 spoilers have been released. Spoilers usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Spoilers by April 24th, 2022.
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 started with Toramaru and Mafuyu landing a solid attack on Shinaya, but it was easily blocked by him as he was controlling his body, Gaku, is treating it like a game and, honestly, seems rather skilled at it;
- The two men followed up with another attack where Shin joined them, but immediately got struck down;
- Shin was constantly trying to understand why he can’t read Shinaya’s mind;
- At the same time, Kaji, who has superhuman hearing, wondered why his heartbeat sounds like that of somebody who’s asleep, and not only that, but he is also quite confident that he’s hearing the noise made by precision equipment;
- Although he’s actively analyzing the enemy, he’s too shy to join the fray;
- Toramaru and Shin led the next charge, but were surprised by the sudden halt in Shinaya’s movements;
- Gaku, who was controlling the man via VR tech, hit his head on a wall due to the space being confined;
- Upon complaining about it, Kashima, the Reindeer-headed automaton, and his accomplice brushed it off with a warning to not overdo it with Shinaya’s body as not many people can keep up with Gaku’s movements;
- This piqued Gaku’s interest as he had never wondered who Shinaya was, and upon asking, he found out that he’s just a random person whom Kashima hired through an online form;
- Gaku got the idea to find all recruits the same way, and put them through the wringer; whosoever survives could be recruited;
- Kashima, however, thinks that all the applicants need to be interviewed as he and his boss believe that Human Resources are their greatest asset;
- Back on the battlefield, Gaku took control of Shinaya again, and wiped the floor with the three young assassins;
- Mafuyu was kicked away to a distance, but kaji swooped in, and prevented the other two from suffering the same fate;
- He then suggested that they back off, and a wounded Mafuyu took great offense as he headed back into the battlefield;
- Toramaru and he went for a last-ditch attack, but they were instantly countered, putting them down for the count;
- All this while Kaji had been wondering how the three were not losing all their confidence in the face of such a powerful opponent;
- Shin answered the questions in his mind as he revealed that he’s a clairvoyant, and suggested that he should just go for it;
- Taking his advice, Kaji stepped up, and he had a plan, a plan that started with a slip of the tongue as his heroic moment is overshadowed by his “follow me” coming out as “fwollow me.”
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 ends.
Where to Read Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 Online?
There are two official ways to read Sakamoto Days Chapter 68 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Sakamoto Days manga series for free. To read the complete Sakamoto Days manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.