In the previous chapter of Sakamoto Days, the final stage of the JCC exam was underway. Shin chose to fight alone since Mr. Sakamoto was in a rival team.
Keep reading this blog post to find out more details about Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the upcoming chapter legally.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 63 Recap
In Sakamoto Days Chapter 63, we saw:
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 63 started with the beginning of the final test of the JCC exam;
- Team Yellow decided to use the terrain to win the 3rd stage;
- Mr. Sakamoto told Shin to rendez-vous at the riverside while his and Shin’s team move;
- However, Shin replied that since they’re opponents when it comes to it, he won’t hold back in the game;
- With that, Mr. Sakamoto and Shin split into different directions;
- Shin and his team encountered their first obstacle when another team tried to grab their band;
- Shin easily deflected the man trying to grab his band and got it;
- Team White received the point, and Kaji is agitated by Shin’s actions;
- Meanwhile, Akira found Mr. Sakamoto emotional and wondered what caused his feeling;
- Mr. Sakamoto recalled that Shin was trying to do his best, and realized he is developing to be an independent person;
- Afterward, few applicants were seen running away from Toramaru due to her crazy vibes;
- Toramaru appeared and toyed with the two opponents stating that collecting different color bands is for her thrill;
- With attaining the color green, Toramaru looked around and wondered which color she will go after next;
- Meanwhile, Kill Baby wondered why his team is chilling out while other teams are already gaining points;
- Akira has made a campsite and prepared meals since Mr. Sakamoto feels a bit down;
- While Kill Baby whines about his teammates, he got startled by a butterfly on his shoulder;
- Akira surprisingly took the butterfly from Kill Baby with her quick movements;
- Mr. Sakamoto, watching Akira’s skills, confirmed his hunch on what she could be;
- He inquired her about who taught her such instant moments;
- Akira explained that she got scared when facing foes;
- Kill Baby told her that she won’t have to worry about killing in the final round;
- Suddenly, Team Yellow appeared, and told Team Red that a crazy girl is after them, which made Kill Baby check with the confusion;
- Mr. Sakamoto knew something was up, and we see Kill Baby activating a trap;
- Team Red got captured after a steel net drops on them;
- Team Yellow planned to collect the bands after taking the opponents out;
- With their trap set, Team Yellow opened fire on Team Red.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Release Date
Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Release Date is scheduled on March 27th, 2022 in this week’s issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Release Date||March 27th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Raw Scans and Leaks||March 26th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Spoilers||March 26th, 2022|
Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Raw Scans and Leaks
Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Raw scans usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Raw Scans and Leaks by March 26th, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Spoilers
Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 spoilers have been released. Spoilers usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Spoilers by March 26th, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 spoilers status: Released.
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 began with Shin annoyed with Mafuyu for making them take the longer route;
- Kaji sensed something approaching while his team are arguing, and tried to let them know;
- Toramaru appeared out of the blue, and assaulted Shin;
- Fortunately, he escaped with his Clairvoyance while Toramaru was impressed with Shin’s skills;
- Toramaru said that she has to score a white band because it’s her idol’s favorite color;
- Mafuyu, feeling scared by Toramaru’s geekiness, kicked her away;
- Unfortunately, her Sakamoto doll got scratched, making Toramaru panic;
- Mafuyu then said that people obsessed with others are escapists fearful to live their own lives;
- Toramaru, provoked by Mafuyu‘s words, got serious, and said that she will kill him for looking down on her obsession;
- Meanwhile, Mr. Sakamoto defended his team from Team Yellow’s open fire with his apron;
- Team Yellow carefully kept their distance since they don’t want to get attacked unexpectedly;
- Somehow, Akira managed to get out of the trap;
- She asked Mr. Sakamoto what she should do to help them, but Mr. Sakamoto told her to run;
- She then hesitated, and knew she will have to help her team and fight;
- When Akira looked at the opponent, she got nervous, and felt she can’t fight;
- Mr. Sakamoto told her not to worry, and it’s okay to run when things go wrong;
- Akira got courageous, and awakened her skill;
- She followed a kill path, and swiftly attacked the opponent;
- Mr. Sakamoto realized Akira can’t control her ability;
- He broke through the trap, and stopped her from randomly attacking;
- Mr. Sakamoto found the opponent badly wounded with the attack, and he won’t survive if not treated quickly;
- Akira said that she just followed the path to save her friends when she saw what happened;
- Mr. Sakamoto recalled a talk about a pathway kill technique when he was in the academy;
- He then discovered that Akira’s family name is Akao;
- The three names that were top three when Mr. Sakamoto was in JCC were his, Nagumo, and Akao;
- The last panel of Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 revealed the identity of Akao along with Nagumo and Mr. Sakamoto in the academy.
Where to Read Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 Online?
There are two official ways to read Sakamoto Days Chapter 64 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Sakamoto Days manga series for free. To read the complete Sakamoto Days manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.
You can also check our other blog posts about My Hero Academia Chapter 349, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 179, Record of Ragnarok Chapter 60, Boruto Chapter 68, Tensura Chapter 94, Tokyo Revengers Chapter 247 & Blue Lock Chapter 167!
About Sakamoto Days
Sakamoto Days is a comedy-action manga series written and illustrated by Yuto Suzuki, and serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump since November 21, 2020.
The story follows the Ultimate Assassin, Mr. Taro Sakamoto, who shifts to a much more peaceful lifestyle after falling in love with a convenience store owner.