Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
Keep reading this blog post to find out more details about Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the upcoming chapter legally.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 55 Recap
In the previous chapter of Sakamoto Days (Chapter 55), we saw:
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 55 continues with Mr. Sakamoto at a hospital after the attack on JAA;
- In the fight against Slur, Shin thought Mr. Sakamoto was a burden, and he was embarrassed to meet him;
- Mr. Sakamoto is approached by Nagumo and Hyo of the Order when Shin is preparing to deliver a fruit basket to him;
- Hyo went directly to the point and asked Mr. Sakamoto if he knows anything about Slur;
- Mr. Sakamoto told him that Slur is Uzuki;
- Nagumo got serious and wondered if Mr. Sakamoto failed to kill Uzuki the last time;
- Hyo is perplexed about who Mr. Sakamoto and Nagumo are talking about;
- Nagumo explained that Uzuki was one of the students when he and Mr. Sakamoto were trainees at JCC;
- Hyo knew that the Order can make a move after getting the required intel;
- As Hyo and Nagumo left, Mr. Sakamoto told them to reveal all they know about Slur since they got intel from him;
- Hyo instantly assaulted Mr. Sakamoto with his leg and declared that the Order is not his friend;
- He reminded Mr. Sakamoto that he is no longer an assassin and has a family;
- Hyo then tried to demonstrate to Mr. Sakamoto how frail he has become;
- He punched Mr. Sakamoto through the wall;
- Mr. Sakamoto responded that, given the circumstances, he must defend his loved ones himself;
- As Hyo believes Mr. Sakamoto has no faith in anyone else, he noticed Shin attempting to harm him;
- Shin avoided Hyo’s counter and activated the room’s MRI scanner;
- Hyo became entangled in the scanner due to his metallic equipment;
- Mr. Sakamoto asked Hyo to assist him in protecting his family, and Hyo recognized he is asking for a favor;
- The only information Hyo provided is that classified material is stored in the JCC data bank;
- Mr. Sakamoto then saw Shin with a fruit basket;
- Mr. Sakamoto praised Shin when he realized why he intended to present him a fruit basket;
- Mr. Sakamoto claimed he lost himself when Slur mentioned his family;
- He said that Shin helped him regain his calm and that he needs Shin’s assistance;
- Mr. Sakamoto intended to visit the JCC with a lead on Slur;
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 55 ends.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Release Date
Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Release Date is scheduled on January 30th, 2022 in this week’s issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Release Date||January 30th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Raw Scans and Leaks||January 29th, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Spoilers||January 29th, 2022|
Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Raw Scans and Leaks
Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Raw scans usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Raw Scans and Leaks by January 29th, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Spoilers
Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 spoilers have not been released yet. Spoilers usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Spoilers by January 29th, 2022.
- After the JAA incident, Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 continues with Shishiba and Osaragi at the site;
- Shishiba stated that the association is facing a plunge in most of its activities and clients;
- He then said that it’s time to call in the rest of the gang of the Order;
- Meanwhile, Kashima fixed Gaku’s arm at a hideout;
- Kashima can reconnect the nerves only because the person who cut it was precise;
- Slur told Gaku not to take it too hard, and he is the first person who has made it out alive after a fight with Takamura;
- He further stated that their attack on JAA failed as he didn’t expect Takamura to show up;
- When Gaku asked about Takamura, Slur said that no one knows the geezer’s history or his relation with the JAA;
- The only information they have is that he is so strong;
- Even though there were setbacks when certain people were involved, Slur didn’t expect to see Mr. Sakamoto at the scene;
- Since they lost Uda, Slur plans to increase their numbers;
- He stated that he has already started preparations to fetch fresh recruits;
- Mr. Sakamoto and the gang figured out a plan to get into JCC back at the store;
- Considering that security is tight to get in and out, the gang thought about how they can enter JCC;
- To their luck, Aoi annoyingly asked Mr. Sakamoto why there is a JCC admission in their house;
- Later on, Shin and Mr. Sakamoto were on their way to the JCC enrollment exam, as they can only enter as students;
- Shin thinks the plan will be suspicious;
- Mr. Sakamoto explained the JCC has no age limit, and some people may take several retests before getting accepted;
- He then stated that he will wear a disguise when Shin got concerned that he is already a graduate;
- At the same time, a mystery woman traveling along with them is surprised by Mr. Sakamoto and Shin not being nervous at all;
- She then strengthened her resolve to become an assassin;
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 ends.
Where to Read Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 Online?
There are two official ways to read Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Sakamoto Days manga series for free. To read the complete Sakamoto Days Chapter 56 manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.
About Sakamoto Days
Sakamoto Days is a comedy-action manga series written and illustrated by Yuto Suzuki, and serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump since November 21, 2020.
The story follows the Ultimate Assassin, Mr. Taro Sakamoto, who shifts to a much more peaceful lifestyle after falling in love with a convenience store owner.