Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
Keep reading this blog post to find out more details about Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks, Release Date and where you can read the upcoming chapter legally.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 52 Recap
In the last chapter of Sakamoto Days (Ch 52), we saw:
- Sakamoto Days Chapter 52 started with Gaku facing Takamura at the JAA;
- Gaku tried to hit Takamura intensely, but saw Takamura block the hit with his sword;
- Takamura then took his sword out and gave a massive swing;
- Half of the area on the floor got sliced, and Gaku’s two fingers and his ear got cut as well;
- Gaku tried to attack Takamura head-on, but got his staff sliced;
- While trying to make a move on Takamura, Gaku realized the next sword swing is coming;
- Slur heard the commotion and wondered if it’s Gaku;
- Looking at the damage, he realized it’s Takamura and is surprised he’s alive;
- Suddenly out of nowhere, Mr. Sakamoto, Shin, and Apart crashed into the floor;
- Mr. Sakamoto faced Slur and stated he’s alive after all, realizing it is Uzuki;
- Slur found Mr. Sakamoto’s appearance sad and said that it’s been a while since they met;
- He said that he doesn’t go by his previous name anymore and is Slur now;
- Mr. Sakamoto asked Slur why he put a bounty on his head and what’s his goals;
- Slur quickly stabbed Mr. Sakamoto while he said that Mr. Sakamoto has become chatty;
- Shin tried to check on Mr. Sakamoto, but got held by Uda;
- Apart cut Uda’s gun and tried to save Shin;
- In the process, Slur cut Apart’s hand in a flash;
- Shin got pinned down and almost killed by Uda;
- Fortunately, Mr. Sakamoto tackled Uda before landing the strike on Shin;
- Shin found Mr. Sakamoto bleeding, but Mr. Sakamoto told Shin and Apart to retreat;
- Shin was hesitant to leave, but Mr. Sakamoto said that he will take care of the situation;
- Slur is amused and said that it’s true about the saying that you never know when it’s time to die.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Release Date
Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Release Date is scheduled on January 2nd, 2022 in this week’s issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Release Date||January 2nd, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Raw Scans and Leaks||January 1st, 2022|
|Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Spoilers||January 1st, 2022|
Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Raw Scans and Leaks
Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Raw Scans and Leaks have not been released yet. Raw scans usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Raw Scans and Leaks by January 1st, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Spoilers
Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 spoilers have not been released yet. Spoilers usually appear online 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Spoilers by January 1st, 2022.
Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Spoilers status: Released.
- Sakamoto Days chapter 53 started with Mr. Sakamoto facing Slur at the JAA;
- Uda asked Slur if he should take care of the three, but Slur replied that it’s unnecessary because he found it fun;
- Slur then asked Mr. Sakamoto if he is going to kill him again;
- Mr. Sakamoto quickly went to Slur’s side to stab his neck, but Slur avoided it easily;
- Slur sighed and told Mr. Sakamoto reminding him of how he was before (naïve & annoying);
- Slur punched Mr. Sakamoto, and the impact of the hit was intense, causing more damage to Mr. Sakamoto;
- Slur pointed out that he wasn’t a star student like Mr. Sakamoto and the rest;
- He realized that he doesn’t need a heart to kill after graduation;
- He tried to show an example by killing Shin, luckily Mr. Sakamoto saved Shin and took Apart away;
- Slur stated that there is no point in running away since they will eventually die here;
- He then said that the only way to stop him is to fight him with the intent to kill;
- Mr. Sakamoto replied that he isn’t an assassin anymore;
- Slur then said that letting him live will cause someone else to die;
- He brought up the fact that Mr. Sakamoto has a daughter;
- This provoked Mr. Sakamoto, and he moved to attack;
- Slur sensed the killing intent and prepared for the attack;
- He is amused that Mr. Sakamoto’s intent is like the old days;
- As Mr. Sakamoto went to finish Slur, Shin called him, which reminded Mr. Sakamoto about the family he’s made;
- Suddenly, Gaku broke into the floor and annoyingly said how they didn’t tell him about the freaky old guy;
- Slur is disappointed that the fight is on hold as things were getting somewhere with him and Mr. Sakamoto;
- Later on, Takamura approached the fight muttering something as usual.
- Sakamoto Days chapter 53 ends.
Where to Read Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 Online?
There are two official ways to read Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of Sakamoto Days manga series for free. To read the complete Sakamoto Days Chapter 53 manga series, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fees of $1.99.
About Sakamoto Days Manga Series
Sakamoto Days is a comedy-action manga series written and illustrated by Yuto Suzuki, and serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump since November 21, 2020.
The story follows the Ultimate Assassin, Mr. Taro Sakamoto, who shifts to a much more peaceful lifestyle after falling in love with a convenience store owner.