In Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2, we are going to know the story of four god-brothers (Zeus, Adamas, Poseidon & Hades) from the time when Zeus took the throne of Olympus after defeating his dad.
Keep reading this blog post for more information about Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 62 Part 2) spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 1 Recap
In the Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 62, we saw:
- All of a sudden, Hades hit himself and blood could be seen all around him;
- He was also singing the song Poseiden used to sing;
- Kojiro Sasaki is wondering what is the secret behind Hades hurting himself?
- Huang was also confused about this self-harm technique;
- Hades then went to attack Huang, and Huang countered with an air bullet;
- Hades saw the bullet this time as it hit his blood first;
- Hades diverted the flow and took minimal damage;
- Hades then released a fatal blow, but Huang managed to avoid it;
- Huang still can’t believe that his air bullets are not working;
- Ares was impressed by Hades’ determination;
- There is something special about his blood.
- Hades’ blood collected into his strident and transformed into something like a crystal;
- This strident now has five sharp knife-like things and then converts into one;
- Hades’ Bident and Poseidon’s trident merged and formed a new weapon;
- Huang retreated for a second, but then joined the fight and headed on;
- Huang tried to attack, but couldn’t control the flow of power, and got seriously wounded on his back;
- It looks like Huang just survived the fight by a margin of inches.
- Huang can only use one arm now;
- The tables had turned on Huang and he is in trouble now.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 Release Date
The Record of Ragnarok (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie) manga series written and illustrated by Shinya Umemura, Takumi Fukui, and Ajichika is published in Tokuma Shoten’s Monthly Comic Zenon magazine where a new issue is released on the 25th day of each month.
However, this month we are getting 2 chapters.The Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 62 was released on April 25th, 2022 which concludes that the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 Release Date is scheduled on April 25th, 2022 too.
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 Release Date||April 25th, 2022|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 Raw Scans & Leaks||April 25th, 2022|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 Spoilers||April 25th, 2022|
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 Raw Scans & Leaks
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 raw scans and leaks are already out. You can check some of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 62 Part 2 Raw scans & leaks below:
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 Spoilers
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 raw scans and leaks are already out. You can check Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 62 Part 2 spoilers below:
- Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 started with Ares sipping tea from a cup and talking about Hades;
- Ares said that Hades is the God who he trusts the most;
- Then he talked about Hades when he was in Gigantomachy;
- Gigantomachy is the biggest crisis known in Heaven;
- The story began, A long time ago when Zeus defeated his father Cronus;
- Zeus was set to take the throne, but some Gods did not like it;
- There was a Goddess named Gaia who was also the grandmother of Zeus;
- Gaia was the one who gave birth to the strong race of Gigantes;
- The Greek mythology Gods fought against this Gigantes’ army;
- The Gods fought with their full strength, but Gigantes were too strong;
- Ares fought as a commander in that war;
- Ares, who fought on the front lines, reported to four brothers that Gigantes’ strength is beyond imagination, and they will reach Olympus soon;
- Zeus said that he will crush them with the spirit of the gods;
- The deepest part of the underworld, the prison of gods also called Naraku (Tartaros).
- The Titans from the prison were released by Gigantes’ army;
- After hearing this, Hades left the meeting room silently;
- Zeus fought the Gigantes army that was approaching Olympus and won;
- We see Zeus, Ares, Poseidon & Adamas, but Hades was not there;
- Poseidon asked other gods what happened to him;
- One of the gods told him that he went to fight the titans alone;
- Hades exterminated all of them, and there was a pile of titans;
- Poseidon went to the underworld, and found Hades covered in blood, Hades told him how he defeated the titans;
- Poseidon said that this was unreasonable;
- Hades replied he did this for his younger brother;
- Poseidon then gave him a hand and said with a smile that he doesn’t say thank you;
- Now in the present time, Ares shouted ‘Hades never betrays anyone who shows trust’;
- Then Adamas appeared and Ares was confused while Hermes understood the situation;
- Hermes said that Adamas was attacked by Poseidon, and on Hades’ command was saved by Hermes, and then Beelzebub gave him a new cyborg body;
- Adamas said that Hades just loves his brothers, and he can even sacrifice himself for it;
- It looks like Hades was a very strong and charming person;
- Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2 ends.
The fight will conclude in Record of Ragnarok Chapter 63.
Where to read Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 62 Part 2 online?
Currently, there is no official way to read this marvelous Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 Part 2, and we have to rely on fan translations on online groups.
However, Viz Media confirmed that it would bring the English version of the manga in Fall 2021 and the physical copies will come out in Spring 2022. So, fans would finally be able to officially read the English version of the popular Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 62 Part 2.
About Shuumatsu no Valkyrie (Record of Ragnarok)
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie (Record of Ragnarok) is a Japanese manga series written by Shinya Umemura & Takumi Fukui and illustrated by Ajichika.
It was initially released in 2017 and was first published by Tokuma Shoten, and now by Coamix. It has inspired a spin-off titled “Shuumatsu no Valkyrie: The Legend of Lu Bu Fengxiang” and a side-story titled “Requiem of the Shinsengumi”.
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie – Record of Ragnarok Synopsis
Every 1000 years, the Gods’ Council assembles to decide the fate of the human beings. After 7 million years of human history, the Gods come to the decision that humans are incorrigible and must be vanished.
Fortunately, the Valkyrie Brunhild proposes that humanity must have one last chance to prove their worth and the Gods agree on holding the battle of Ragnarok, with 13 notable humans from across history against 13 of the most powerful Gods engaging in 1Vs1 battle to the death.
In order to spare Humanity, the human side should achieve 7 victories in the competition.
To even the odds, each warrior from the Human Side was granted the assistance of a Valkyrie who transforms into a powerful weapon adapted to their fighting style called “Volund”, at the risk of losing her life if the user is slaughtered.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and details about the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 63 Spoilers (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 63 spoilers) and more.
Also, keep checking Anime Troops for more updates about the Record of Ragnarok manga series and other manga like BNHA, JJK, Solo Leveling, Mushoku Tensei, Goblin Slayer, Vinland Saga, Boruto, Grand Blue, Noragami, Seraph of the End, World Trigger, Hanako-Kun, Sakamoto Days, Dr Stone, Kingdom, Love is War, …etc.