The Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59) will show Qin Shi Huang’s backstory.
Keep reading this blog post for more information about Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59) spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 58 Recap
In the Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 58, we saw:
- Hades unleashed a barrage of attacks against Huang;
- Huang is able to avoid the attacks, but he is still capable of counterattack if necessary;
- Hades appears to be in complete control of this battle;
- Afterwards, Hades takes a breather and reactivates the earth crusher;
- In spite of his best efforts, Huang is unable to evade the strike;
- His eyes have a strange look to them, as if there are stars shining in them;
- With a deep exhalation, Huang fires an air cannon from his mouth;
- After being hit by the air cannon, Hades’ body starts to deteriorate, and he has no idea what just transpired;
- His spear is then grabbed by Huang, who then throws him away with it;
- Huang is closing down on Hades despite not knowing where he has vanished into the dust;
- After clearing the dust with a sharp blade in an attempt to assault Huang, Hades sprang through the air and landed behind him;
- Huang appears to be taking the same kind of damage as Hades. Do you think it’s because of Chiyou’s technique?
- Huang appears to be in a serious condition for a little period of time, but he quickly recovers;
- Huang re-targets Hades’ chest with the air cannon;
- At this point Hades is stabbed by Huang, who has the tool he is wearing on his hand;
- This air is Hades’ Achilles’ heel, and he knows it;
- Rather of seeing stars in his body, Huang describes them as pressure points that make him more vulnerable;
- Huang’s power comes from a method called “Wave Flowing Turtle,” which Kojiro Sasaki discusses;
- Brunhilde explains that because he is a human, he takes the same amount of harm as his opponent;
- On his stomach, he has the same scar as Hades: the mark of the snake;
- Hades and Huang will die if this goes on, but we’ll see what he has up his sleeve when the combat resumes next month;
- Record of Ragnarok Chapter 58 ends.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Release Date
The Record of Ragnarok (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie) manga series written and illustrated by Shinya Umemura, Takumi Fukui, and Ajichika is published in Tokuma Shoten’s Monthly Comic Zenon magazine where a new issue is released on the 25th day of each month.
The Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapters 58 was released on January 25th, 2022 which concludes that the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 release date is scheduled on February 25th, 2022.
However, do note that Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 will take some time before the English translations will come out.
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59 title has not been leaked yet.
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Release Date||February 25th, 2022|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Raw Scans & Leaks||February 22nd, 2022|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Spoilers||February 22nd, 2022|
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Raw Scans & Leaks
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 raw scans and leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually appears 2-3 days before the official release date of the chapter and can be found online.
So, we are expecting Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 raw scans and leaks to be available on February 22nd, 2022. We will update this blog post as soon as Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59 Raw Scans are released.
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59 Raw Scans & Leaks Status: Available.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Spoilers
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 spoilers are not released yet. Such spoilers usually appears 2-3 days before the official release date of the chapter and can be found online.
So, we are expecting Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 spoilers to be available on February 22nd, 2022. We will update this blog post as soon as Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59 spoilers are released.
(Updates) Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59 spoilers status: Available.
- Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 will show Qin Shi Huang’s past;
- In 260 BC, one of the bloodiest battles in human history happened;
- The battle is known as the “Battle of Changping”, and it was between Qin and Zhao states;
- The Qin’s General Bai Qi killed 450 000 soldiers by burying them alive;
- One year later, a child was born in Zhao’s royal family, it was Qin Shi Huang;
- Huang fled the city with his father when he was two years old;
- Huang spent his childhood in the enemy land where he was treated very poorly;
- One day a warrior lady came to the mansion where Huang was living;
- Her name was Haruyan, and came there to take the role of caretaker;
- Huang bowed against her and smiled;
- Haruyan didn’t like it, and said that this is not how a seven-year-old should react;
- She understood that something is wrong, but they started cleaning the mansion;
- Huang was resented by adults because of the battle of Changping;
- Haruyan was furious and shocked at the same time;
- Later that night Haruyan found several wounds on Huang’s body;
- Huang explained that his situation is like “Mirror Touch Synesthesia”;
- In this condition, if a person sees a sick person, he also feels sick;
- Haruyan called this condition unjustified, and said that the child is innocent and should not bear the weight of his parent’s doing;
- She then told Huang that he should wipe this fake smile and be what he is;
- After hearing her words, Huang cried for the first time and had a good night’s sleep;
- In the morning, Haruyan gave him a blindfold so that he doesn’t have to see any pain;
- They were living like Mother and son, and were happy but not for long;
- Two years later, new orders were released and Qin was allowed to enter the city;
- Haruyan was escorting Huang to the city;
- However, their cart was attacked by four-man, she fought bravely, but it was one vs four;
- Haruyan killed a man by breaking his neck as he was about to attack Huang;
- Haruyan was seriously injured and told Huang that she hated him before she was appointed her caretaker;
- She said that she had a son who was killed in the battle of Changping;
- She first thought she would beat Huang if she didn’t like him;
- Then she told Huang that he must follow the path he believes in and become the best king;
- After saying that, Haruyan died;
- Then in 247 BC, Huang took the throne at the age of 12;
- And after 25 years, he unified China;
- In the present time, Hades said that it is useless to feel others’ pain;
- Huang replied that he is the best king because he knew the pain of others;
- And this is the belief he will never change as it was Haruyan, his mother who nurtured this belief;
- Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 ends.
Where to read Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59 online?
Currently, there is no official way to read this marvellous Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59, and we have to rely on fan translations on online groups.
However, Viz Media confirmed that it would bring the English version of the manga in Fall 2021 and the physical copies will come out in Spring 2022. So, fans would finally be able to officially read the English version of the popular Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59.