Eiichiro Oda’s popular Manga “One Piece” is once again on hiatus with the upcoming One Piece Chapter 1019. The good point with this break is that Eiichiro Oda is secretly working on new arcs after Onigashima Battle.
Keep reading this post for more information about One Piece Chapter 1019 spoilers, release date, raw scans & leaks.
One Piece Chapter 1018 Recap
In One Piece Chapter 1018 “Jinbe vs. Who’s Who”, we saw:
- Kaido’s men were targeting O-tama since she turned his allies against him by using the powers of her Devil Fruit;
- Daifugo and Horsella rescued O-tama and brought her to a safe place along with Nami and Usopp;
- Zeus was extremely glad after hearing Nami saying that she thinks of him as a partner;
- The CP0 continues to analyze the battle;
- Jinbe and Who’s Who fight;
- Who’s Who is surprised by Jinbei’s powers;
- He blamed Shanks for stealing the Devil Fruit;
- He was mad at Luffy because he had Shanks’s hat;
- Jinbei was enraged at Who’s Who and kept attacking him fiercely.
One Piece Chapter 1019 Release date
One Piece Chapter 1019 release date is scheduled on Sunday, July 18, 2021 in the upcoming Weekly Shounen Jump issue. The One Piece chapter 1019 title is: “The Tides”.
One Piece Chapter 1019 Raw Scans & Leaks
Raw scans and leaks for One Piece Chapter 1019 are released. You can check them in the tweets below:
One Piece Chapter 1019 Spoilers (Chapter Title: Heliceratops)
- Sanji, Queen and Zoro are shown at the beginning of the chapter;
- Luffy woke up in the Hearts pirates submarine, and the first thing he said was “Meat”;
- Franky and Sasaki were fighting;
- Sasaki used “Heliceratops”, a new attack;
- The chapter is mainly about Franky and Sasaki fight;
- In the last few pages, we see the fight between Yamato and Kaido.
Where to read One Piece Chapter 1019 online?
You can read One Piece Chapter 1018 online on:
These are all the information available for One Piece chapter 1019 for now. Enjoy reading them while waiting for the official release of the chapter.