Noragami Chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
Noragami is a fantasy manga series written by Adachitoka. Its serialization began in January 2011 in the monthly Shōnen edition of Kodansha. Bones Studios then released an anime adaptation that has, to date, 25 episodes, with additional Original Video Animation (OVA) for each season.
The Noragami manga series has also been adapted into two plays. After an extended hiatus, the manga resumed in July 2018.
In this blog post, we will be talking about Noragami Chapter 99 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and the official ways through which you can read it (It can also be identified as Noragami Chapter 98 Part 1).
Noragami Chapter 98 (Chapter 97 Part 2) Recap
- Takemikazuchi & Ebisu arrived on Tamatsuki;
- They noticed a boat moored by the shore;
- Ebisu concluded that this might mean that people are still visiting the island;
- Takemikazuchi noticed a path leading to a small hut in which they find an old man and a woman, along with two kids;
- The man introduced himself as Satou, the 73rd grave-keeper, and the woman and kids as his family who help him take care of the place;
- Ebisu inquired whether the pile of masks seen in the backroom is an altar and Satou explained that it is the grave Mask-Maker;
- Takemikazuchi triec to draw his sword to destroy the grave, but Ebisu stopped him;
- Satou went on to explain that the Mask-Maker was blind and deaf, and that the island was a manifestation of his bottomless anger;
- He remarked that the person was cursed to be called a God, but was indeed something like a God to the people who worshipped at the altar, and that the Mask-Maker had saved them from a young boy who the law had failed to judge;
- Ebisu asked whether he can offer a prayer to the Mask-Maker and is invited inside;
- Satou explained that the Mask-Maker was a child who was orphaned around 1000 years ago, rescued by a missionary from under rubble;
- The boy became dependent on him; however, the missionary was on a journey into death to meet the Buddha and “took his orphan companion with him.”;
- The scene moved to Father, who is confronted by several Gods for pointing his staff at Amaterasu;
- Amaterasu told the Gods to take their shinki and leave this place and Father proceeded to attack them, saying that he has continued to exist by hiding in blind spots and even though Amaterasu’s eyes see all evil deeds, she was never able to find him;
- Father’s attack is shown to have affected many shinki;
- He remarked that even though he is called the “Great Calamity”, they have failed to catch him all this time due to their good fortune;
- Noragami Chapter 98 (Chapter 97 Part 2) ends with Father confronting Amaterasu, asking if she remembered him.
Noragami Chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) Release Date
Noragami manga series is serialized under Kodansha’s Monthly Shōnen Magazine where new chapters are published on the 6th day of each month. Following this patterm, Noragami Chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) release date is scheduled on January 6th, 2022.
However, it usually takes some time (at least 3-4) before the English translations come out.
|Noragami Chapter 99 Release Date||January 6th, 2022|
|Noragami Chapter 99 Raw Scans & Leaks||January 2nd, 2022|
|Noragami Chapter 99 Spoilers||January 2nd, 2022|
Noragami Chapter 9 (Chapter 98 Part 1) Raw Scans & Leaks
As of writing, Noragami Chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) haven’t come out yet.Such raw scans usually start appearing on the internet 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Noragami Chapter 99 Raw Scans and Leaks to be available by January 2nd, 2022.
We will update this blog post article with raw scans & leaks as soon as they are available.
Noragami Chapter 99 Raw Scans Status: Released.
Noragami Chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) Spoilers
As of writing, Noragami Chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) haven’t come out yet.Such spoilers usually appear online 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Noragami Chapter 99 Spoilers to be available by January 2nd, 2022.
We will update this blog post article with spoilers as soon as they are available.
Noragami Chapter 99 Spoilers Status: Released.
- Noragami chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) started with a flashback of Father;
- After the monk picked him up, Father fought against him until he was able to push the monk off the cliff instead;
- He collapsed back into the grass, resenting the Gods who witness human struggles and do nothing to help;
- The scene went back to the present, where Father asked Amaterasu why she witnessed so many of his “crimes” but never stopped him;
- He rushed in to attack her, but was intercepted by Yatagarasu in his three-legged crow form;
- Yatagarasu warned nearby Gods to pull back since their Shinki would be in danger, but Father promptly exposed all the Shinki present to the God’s Greatest Secret by asking whether the Gods would like them to learn their original names;
- The Gods, enraged by his words, attacked him, but he attempted to fend them off using Chiki;
- Yatagarasu attacked all four of them with a gust of wind, blowing away the three Gods as well as destroying part of the city beyond them;
- Yuuki’s Righteous Net stopped Yatagarasu right before he is able to charge Father, and Father stabbed him in the chest using Chiki;
- He addressed Amaterasu, asking why her expression hadn’t changed even while one of her “subordinates” is injured gravely;
- He went on to ask why she hadn’t done anything to prevent him and Yato from killing Gods and shinki in addition to humans;
- He called himself a necessary evil, referring to his cullling goal;
- However, Amaterasu corrected him, saying that it has already been divinated that Yato, rather than Father, is the necessary one;
- Much to Nora’s horror, Amaterasu then sentenced Father to death for returning from the Underworld;
- Father immediately stabbed through Yatagarasu, killing him, as Amaterasu went on to say that Father’s shinki will be exocommunicated;
- Amaterasu promptly noticed the names that Nora had hidden, and forcibly released at least five as Nora begged her to stop;
- Distressed, Yukine released more of his Righteous Net into the city, distrupting traffic below;
- At the same time, on Tamatsuki, Ebisu and Takemikazuchi were shocked when one of their shinki’s names disappear at the same time;
- They quickly realized that it must be Nora, and wonder if she is died;
- When Satou wondered about the sudden interruption, Ebisu apologized and asked to be told more about the Mask-Maker;
- Satou then confirmed that the Mask-Maker had escaped death on the cliffside, but when he actually died later on, he was able to return to life;
- Noragami chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) ends.
Where to read Noragami Chapter 99 (Chapter 98 Part 1) online?
Currently, there is no official way to read the latest chapters of Noragami manga series online other than to wait for Kodansha USA to publish the English translated volume of it.
As of now, Kodansha USA has released a total of 21 volumes in English which are available both in digital and paper forms.
About Noragami Manga Series
Noragami is a Japanese shounen manga series written and illustrated by Adachitoka, and serialized since January 2021 in the Kodansha’s Monthly Shōnen Magazine.
Studio Bones adapted the Noragami manga into a 12-episode anime TV which aired in January 2015, followed by a 13-episode 2nd season “Noragami: Aragato”.
The Noragami story follows Yato, a youngster God who dreams of having millions of worshippers. Without a single shrine dedicated to his name, however, his ambition is far from being realized.
Yato spends his days doing weird jobs for five yen a piece, until his weapon partner becomes fed up with her useless master and deserts him.
One day, his fortune changes when a middle school girl, Hiyori Iki, supposedly saves him from a car accident, by taking the hit instead of him. Oddly, she survives, but the event has caused her soul to become able to leave her body.
Hiyori demands that Yato return her to normal, but upon learning that he needs a new partner to do so, she unwillingly agrees to help him find one. And with Hiyori’s help, Yato’s luck may finally be turning around.