Noragami is a fantasy manga series written by Adachitoka. Its serialization began in January 2011 in the monthly Shōnen edition of Kodansha. Bones Studios then released an anime adaptation that has, to date, 25 episodes, with additional Original Video Animation (OVA) for each season.
The Noragami manga series has also been adapted into two plays. After an extended hiatus, the manga resumed in July 2018.
In this blog post, we will be talking about Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and the official ways through which you can read it (It can also be identified as Noragami Chapter 99.2).
Noragami Chapter 99 Part 1 Recap
In Noragami Chapter 99 Part 1, we saw:
- Father’s monologue about the Gods’ effect on the Near Shore;
- He asked Amaterasu what she thought when she saw the destruction, considering she has a human face, and wondered for what goal she has senses, even power, names and wealth; if she simply watches like any mountain or river;
- Father remarked she might as well admit she is not even trying anymore;
- He pointed out that this is “Heaven’s sin”, and the people who would absolve them of it are complicit, while ayakashi wreck havoc on the Near Shore;
- Mitsurugi called Father a fool for believing Heaven can be punished, and said that they have a general idea of who he is and that beings who dwell in Yomi should stay there;
- Mikagami is seen holding out her hands while Amaterasu similarly looks at her hands with a confused expression;
- One of the Treasures called out to her, and Father attempted to stab Amaterasu, who looks shocked, remarking that even she can make such an expression;
- However, he is interrupted by Yato’s arrow piercing him in the chest;
- Father turned around to see where the shot had come from, but can’t see anyone, yelling that Yato will pay for that;
- The Three Treasures told Amaterasu to fall back, and were seen shielding her from Father;
- Father wondered whether she will just watch from on high again, and Amaterasu affirmed this, saying that she had missed some things, and helped out with others, and that those who take human lives are necessary, yet she can’t allow Father to cause so much disorder;
- A barrage of arrows head toward Father, and Amaterasu left with one last remark about how it is not the weak that die, but rather the living that live and the dead that die;
- Back on the ground, the arrows rained down on a large ayakashi while Father crouched on the ground;
- He yelled at Mizuchi, asking if she can’t sense Kazuma’s presence since they’re bound by the snake curse, but Mizuchi remarked that there is nothing and they are probably targeting him far away from the back;
- Father kept yelling at a distraught Mizuchi, while Yukine started looking panicked;
- He saw the chaos and destruction going on in the world below, people fighting and arguing, broken windows;
- However, he heard someone whisper “Haru”, and recognized the voice to be his sister’s;
- He took off while Yato chased after him, calling his vessel name, and pleading him to come back;
- Back at Ebisu’s company, Kofuku and Tenjin were discussing the situation;
- Tenjin remarked that family is more important to Yukine than a master because he died so young, and that all he can think of is the original “me” that he was as a human;
- He brought up a saying: “till death do we part, and in death we shall meet again”, and Kofuku responded that it’s an old saying, but Tenjin retorted that it doesn’t matter, and that what matters is the belief that they will be happy when they meet again;
- He added that it’s not good for the dead to dwell on their past, since twisted thoughts give birth to demons;
- Kofuku panicked, asking what they could possibly do to save Yukine because even Yato wouldn’t be able to compete with Yukine’s family;
- Tenjin asserted that the wounds of those parted by death can never heal, and remarked that saving such a child could be impossible;
- Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 ends with Yukine landing in front of his sister’s house.
Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Release Date
Noragami manga series is serialized under Kodansha’s Monthly Shōnen Magazine where new chapters are published on the 6th day of each month. Following this patterm, Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 (99.2) release date is scheduled on April 6th, 2022.
However, it usually takes some time (at least 3-4) before the English translations come out.
|Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Release Date||April 6th, 2022|
|Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Raw Scans & Leaks||April 4th, 2022|
|Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Spoilers||April 4th, 2022|
Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Raw Scans & Leaks
As of writing, Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Raw Scans & Leaks haven’t come out yet.Such raw scans usually start appearing on the internet 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Raw Scans and Leaks to be available by April 4th, 2022.
Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Raw Scans Status (updated): Released.
Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 (99.2) Spoilers
As of writing, Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 spoilers haven’t come out yet.Such spoilers usually appear online 3-4 days before the official release of the chapter. So, you can expect Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Spoilers to be available by April 4th, 2022.
Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 Spoilers Status (updated): Released.
- Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 started withYukine entering his sister’s house, and he saw her in the living room, sitting with a metal box in her lap;
- She seemed to be much younger than her current appearance, and she is wearing a school uniform rather than the sweater and sweatpants that she most recently appeared in to the public;
- She didn’t notice Yukine’s presence in the room;
- Yuka explained to Hiyori that a few days ago, a man, Yato, had warned her that she is in danger, and she should stay away from her home for her brother’s sake as well;
- Believing him to have some relation to her dad, Yuka left and spent a few days at a hotel;
- She said that she was overjoyed when Hiyori and The Stray arrived at her house;
- Hearing Hiyori’s name, Yukine is excited to learn that she is also here, having not noticed her until now;
- His excitement is interrupted when Yuka revealed that the box she is holding contains all the letters that she had sent to Haruki over the years;
- She explained again that Haruki had torn up the letters, and sent them back to her, though she can’t hear Yukine objecting, saying that he had sent her plenty of letters;
- Hiyori wonders aloud why Haruki’s last letter to Yuka had said he hadn’t gotten any responses from her;
- Yuka pointed out that her and Haruki’s letters were all postmarked, meaning they had left the senders’ houses;
- She theorized that their mother had intercepted all the letters from Haruki before Yuka could see them, and gave them to Naomichi in an effort to protect herself;
- Yuka expressed guilt that she relied on letters instead of going to see Haruki herself, despite her fears and the possibility of being resented by her brother;
- She had believed that if she waited, he would eventually come to see her;
- She started crying, unable to hear Yukine insisting that he was right here, having now come to see her;
- Yuka told Hiyori that she understands that Haruki is dead, and Yukine saw her as her current appearance rather than how he remembered her;
- The crack in his kanji imprint deepened, and his life flashed before his eyes before ending with his death: He lay, un-moving, in the fridge while his father tore up letters and dropped them around his body;
- Naomichi said that he isn’t at fault for his son’s death, it’s Haruki’s divine punishment for disobeying his parents;
- Haruki’s final thoughts were asking not to be left alone since he’s still alive, and wondering why this is happening to him;
- As a sudama, Haruki recalled that he had a letter to send to his sister, and traveled to a mailbox;
- Yukine said that he had never resented Yuka, and wrote her plenty of letters, and reached into his pocket for his final letter to her;
- However, instead he found the omomori that Yato had gifted to him;
- Yuka cried that she had wanted to see Haruki again and apologize to him, and just then, Yukine heard Yato calling his name;
- To Father’s shock, Yukine is released from his vessel form, and is caught by Yato as he fell out of the sky;
- Once they are on the ground, Yato continued holding him and asked if he is okay;
- Yukine, looking traumatised, cried and said that he no longer exists, as he is dead and has nowhere to go anymore;
- Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 ends.
Where to read Noragami Chapter 99 Part 2 online?
Currently, there is no official way to read the latest chapters of Noragami manga series online other than to wait for Kodansha USA to publish the English translated volume of it.
About Noragami Manga Series
Noragami is a Japanese shounen manga series written and illustrated by Adachitoka, and serialized since January 2021 in the Kodansha’s Monthly Shōnen Magazine.
Studio Bones adapted the Noragami manga into a 12-episode anime TV which aired in January 2015, followed by a 13-episode 2nd season “Noragami: Aragato”.
The Noragami story follows Yato, a youngster God who dreams of having millions of worshippers. Without a single shrine dedicated to his name, however, his ambition is far from being realized.
Yato spends his days doing weird jobs for five yen a piece, until his weapon partner becomes fed up with her useless master and deserts him.
One day, his fortune changes when a middle school girl, Hiyori Iki, supposedly saves him from a car accident, by taking the hit instead of him. Oddly, she survives, but the event has caused her soul to become able to leave her body.
Hiyori demands that Yato return her to normal, but upon learning that he needs a new partner to do so, she unwillingly agrees to help him find one. And with Hiyori’s help, Yato’s luck may finally be turning around.