In Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369, Deku has to defeat Shigaraki as soon as possible to save the earth.
Keep reading this blog post for more details about Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
My Hero Academia Chapter 368 Recap
In Boku no hero Academia Chapter 368, we saw:
- The chapter started with Deku furiously asking if Shigaraki is still there;
- AFO Shigaraki replied that it is no longer possible for him to exist and that they have become one ultimately;
- Despite having lived longer than Shigaraki Tomura, AFO Shigaraki stated that All For One is in charge;
- AFO Shigaraki further asserted that he would not get his happy ending even if he didn’t know what Deku was thinking;
- Mirio chimed in, speculating that AFO and Shigaraki had not yet merged completely;
- It appeared that the more they press AFO Shigaraki, the more unstable he becomes, as he recalls his behavior when he spoke harshly to him;
- A sudden appearance of Nana Shimura told Deku that Shigaraki is still present;
- As she gazed at AFO Shigaraki’s arm, she caught sight of their only son, Kotaro Shimura;
- Suddenly, a frustrated and enraged AFO leapt above the flying UA, shaking it violently;
- His brother’s quirk will be returned to him once he declares enough is enough;
- Deku made a mockery of AFO Shigaraki’s earlier statement, stating confidently that he won’t have a happy ending after AFO Shigaraki smashes into him, destroying everything around them;
- To counter AFO Shigaraki’s attacks, Deku used a Fa Jin-infused Black Whip to bind his arm and tossed it away in a move called Black Chain;
- No matter how often Deku tries to change his attacks, AFO Shigaraki breaks free of Deku’s Black Chain;
- He advised Deku to save his quirk for last when the second One For All user appeared;
- The second user must deal with AFO Shigaraki within five minutes: otherwise, the world will end;
- As if by magic, AFO Shigaraki was attacked repeatedly by the second, third, and top gears of Deku;
- Deku’s attacks take AFO Shigaraki by surprise, leading him to realize that Deku’s energy is entirely different from the one he used since he is much faster;
- However, Mirio can’t comprehend Deku’s attacks;
- AFO Shigaraki was informed that things would be different this time by the second One For All user;
- A quirk of Deku’s is that he can control the speed of everything he touches with his hand;
- AFO Shigaraki was about to get hit with an even larger and more powerful Detroit Smash by Deku at the end of this chapter as Yoichi told All For One that today is the day they are finally putting an end to their long-running feud!
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Release Date
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 369 Release Date is scheduled on October 9th, 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 200, Black Clover Chapter 340, Chainsaw Man Chapter 106 & One Piece Chapter 1062 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Raw Scans and Leaks will be available on October 5th, 2022.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 369 Spoilers will be out on October 5th, 2022.
|Boku no My Hero Academia 369 Release Date||October 9th, 2022|
|Boku no My Hero Academia 369 Raw Scans Release||October 5th, 2022|
|Boku no My Hero Academia 369 Spoilers||October 5th, 2022|
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Boku no My Hero Academia 369 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on October 5th, 2022. You can check some of them below:
Boku no My Hero Academia 369 Spoilers
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Spoilers status: Available.
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Title:
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 started with a flashback of AFO choking the second user as he’s bleeding;
- He said that his quirk was only capable of controlling small objects, and we see AFO crushing a bullet headed his way from behind without touching it;
- AFO said that he was an annoying insect with an quirk that was no more than a little hindrance, so he doesn’t understand why Deku can use it in such a strong way and why he can see the Second and Yoichi’s “ghosts” behind the boy;
- THE QUIRK IS CALLED GEAR-SHIFT, NOT TRANSMISSION!!
- The quirk is stronger because of One for All and can now control each cell individually;
- Used together with the raw strength of OFA gives rise to a power that is able to distort the foundations of the world;
- Next, Deku hits TomurAFO with a QUINTUPLE DETROIT SMASH;
- The use of the SMASH onomatopeia in this chapter is amazing, it’s written 5 times one on top of the other to convey the idea that Deku landed 5 blows in a second;
- Deku is flying around the battlefield like a bullet, but TomurAFO noticed that his last blows were not as strong, probably because he has no more fa-jin in stock;
- He prepared to intercept the next blow, but Deku shifted into first gear and slowed down to avoid it;
- Danger Sense activated and Deku saw that TomurAFO is going to hit him, so he used Smoke-Screen, jumped high with Float and pulled TomurAFO with Black Whip;
- He then prepared his next attack, charged with Fa Jin that he stored with the Quintuple Detroit Smash;
- The 2nd user said that what TomurAFO should fear is not the quirks, but the “will” that dwells within them;
- Deku remembered Banjo’s word that he would be the one to complete One for All, and yelled that he will end it once and for all, so that AFO won’t hurt anyone else;
- The punch was so strong that it opened a hole in TomurAFO’s chest;
- Yoichi said that he can see his brother inside and that what the round-eyed young man (Mirio) said is true: this long fight is affecting the fusion between All for One and Shigaraki;
- The 2nd said that the real deal starts now, that he needs to remember Shimura’s words and that he cannot pass out yet;
- All for One begins an internal monologue saying that it’s unfair because he has not yet been able to use any quirk to show how strong his new body is;
- Erasure, the flying U.A, the villains being divided, everything acted against him;
- This is when AFO screams and nine lights very similar to the OFA ones appear next to him;
- Deku looks confused and Aizawa wonders if he still has some trick up his sleeve;
- AFO then finishes his internal monologue by agreeing with Yoichi, saying that if all the efforts accumulated through the year are going to define the results of this battle, then he still has a winning chance;
- Cut to Spinner, who’s giant and drooling;
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 ends.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 online?
There are two official ways to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of BNHA manga series for free. To read the complete Boku no My Hero Academia manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on BNHA Chapter 369 Spoilers (MHA Chapter 366 spoilers) then we will update this article as soon as possible.