Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
All Boku no Hero Academia manga series fans are excited about what will happen next in the upcoming Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340.
To know all what you need to know about BNHA Chapter 340 (MHA Chapter 340), keep reading this blog post for more details about Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 spoilers, raw scans, leaks, release date and where to read it online and for free!
MHA Chapter 339 Recap
In the previous chapter of BNHA (Chapter 339), we saw:
- The development studio was being used to oversee the UA barrier and was much bigger now;
- Deku asked Hatsume if there is any way to fix the Mid Gauntlets;
- She asked him if he is in a hurry;
- Deky said “yes”, and she replied that it is not possible then;
- She had to create a replica, but they don’t have all materials needed to create the same compression feature;
- Hatsume was a crucial member of the team that created the UA barrier;
- She is still working on the barrier to make it more secure;
- She gave a brief speech about how inventions support heroes;
- And then she gave Deku and Lida a pair of gloves, and told them that they will win;
- Class 1-A could be seen leaving UA premises with Mount Lady;
- Mount Lady said that their priority is still the same, finding the League and the Liberation Army;
- Students are still concerned about Aoyama;
- They are wondering if he will join them, Shoto said thar he will join them because he must have a strong image of what he wants to become;
- The scene shifted to Kansai where Fatgum, Tamaki, and Nejire were saving people from a villain;
- Fatgum said that their next battle will be an all-out war;
- Kansai region is also protected by the barriers;
- On the last page of the Chapter, we see All Might and Hawks entering a building;
- All Might said that he has gathered what is needed to execute his plan.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Release Date
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 340 release date is scheduled on January 16th, 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue.
Check out our blog posts about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171, Solo Leveling Chapter 179, Dr. Stone chapter 225 & Sakamoto days Chapter 54 read their spoilers too if you are reading these manga series too.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 raw scans and leaks will be available on January 13th, 2022.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 340 spoilers will be out on January 13th, 2022.
|Boku no My Hero Academia 340 Release Date||January 16th, 2022.|
|Boku no My Hero Academia 340 Raw Scans Release||January 13th, 2022.|
|Boku no My Hero Academia 340 Spoilers||January 13th, 2022.|
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Raw Scans & Leaks
As we said above, Boku no My Hero Academia 340 Raw Scans and leaks will be out on December 20th, 2021. You can check some of theme below:
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Spoilers
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Spoilers status: Available.
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Title is “The Story Of How We All Became Heroes – Part 3”;
- BNHA Chapter 340 started with All Might and Hawks explaining that they are taking minimal people for their plan formation after Aoyama’s revelation;
- Ragdoll was called, she said that she will do her best to stop evil;
- All Might put two magnets on the blackboard, one is Shigaraki and the other one is All-for-One;
- He said that their top priority is to separate them;
- He added that Shigaraki is stronger than All-for-One now and without separating them they can’t win;
- The leader of the jet pilots asked All Might why All-for-One was absent while Star was fighting Shigaraki;
- All Might replied that he didn’t want to be affected by the New Order;
- Later on, All Might set a condition, Shigaraki and All-for-One must be separated by a distance of at least 10 Kilometers;
- Tsukauchi said that All-for-One have many soldiers and will use them to avoid this;
- Dabi and others are a big threat and they will have to lure them away and fight them in isolation;
- The key factor here is Aoyama;
- Tsukauchi is skeptical about this, but All Might and Aizawa trust Aoyama;
- A doctor checked Aoyama and said that nothing has been detected inside his head and body;
- All-for-One was dominating Aoyama and his parents by fear;
- Aoyama is also afraid that he will betray them again if All-for-One asked;
- Aizawa understood that he had to remove his fear by force;
- He said that he will be most likely removed from the UA Academy, but there is no other option than fighting;
- Aoyama wondered if he can make this big of a difference;
- Aizawa said that he is not alone and everyone will be helping him along the way;
- We saw Shinso in his hero uniform hanging from a tree, his friends from regular course said that it’s about time and he agreed;
- Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 ends.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 online?
There are two official ways to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 for free:
These two platforms provide the newest chapters of BNHA manga series for free. To read the complete Boku no My Hero Academia manga series you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Spoilers until now and if we receive any more information on BNHA Chapter 340 Spoilers (MHA Chapter 340 spoilers) then we will update this article as soon as possible.
About Boku no My Hero Academia Manga Series
Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) is a Japanese Shounen manga series Written and illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi. It’s published in Shounen Weekly Jump.
Viz Media is publishing the English release digitally and in print.
Studio Bones adapted the BNHA manga series into four anime series and two original movies.
The story follows Izuku Midoriya, who lives in a world where everyone has superpowers called “Quirks”, even though he was born without one.
Dreaming to become a superhero anyway, he is eventually scouted by the World’s Number 1 Hero “All Might” and enrolls in a highschool for Pro Heroes!