How tall is Levi Ackerman? Keep reading this post to know all what you want to know about Levi Ackerman height and weight!
Levi Ackerman, often referred to as “Captain Levi”, is the Captain of the Special Operations Squad within the Survey Corps under the command of Commander Erwin Smith, and he is widely known as mankind’s strongest soldier.
Levi Ackerman height: How tall is Levi Ackerman?
Levi Ackerman, inspired by characters like Feitan from Hunter x Hunter, has a very small size.
- Question: what is Levi Ackerman’s height?
- Answer: Levi Ackerman height is 1m60, which makes him the 5th smallest person in Attack on Titan series.
- Question: What is Levi Ackerman’s height in cm?
- Answer: 160 cm.
- Question: How tall is Levi Ackerman in feet?
- Answer: Levi Ackerman height in feet is 5 feet, 2 inches.
- Question: How tall is Levi Ackerman in inches?
- Answer: 63 inches.
- Question: Levi Ackerman height and weight?
- Answer: Levi Ackerman is 160 centimeters tall, and weighs 65 kilograms.
- Question: Is Mikasa taller than Levi?
- Answer: Throughout the Attack on Titan series, Mikasa Ackerman grows from 170 centimeters (Year 850) tall to 176 centimeters (year 854) tall. So, Mikasa is Taller Than Levi.
- Question: Is Eren taller than Levi?
- Answer: Over the Shingeki no Kyojin series, Eren grows from 170 centimeters (year 850) tall to 183 centimeters (year 854) tall. So, Eren is Taller Than Levi.
Why is Levi Ackerman so short?
Levi Ackerman height: How tall is Levi Ackerman? There are several reasons behind why Levi is short.
Levi Ackerman was very malnourished when he was young. His mother was sick. He even lacked sunlight as he lived in the underground city, so no vitamin D either.
By the time Kenny found him, he had been starving for several days. This would obviously have resulted in less growth.
Another thing, one of his favorite foods is tea which reduces calcium intake which helps in bone growth. Add to this the fact that Levi is an insomniac, he only sleeps three hours a night on average.
Once he joined the Survey Corpses, he was able to have a relatively decent diet, but it was too late for him to grow taller. Today Levi is in his thirties (Levi Ackerman Age). His growth is therefore finished and he will no longer grow more.
Add all these reasons together and you have the most powerful character in Attack on Titan who is no taller than 1m60.