In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 732 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 731 Recap
In Kingdom Chapter 731, we saw:
- The chapter started with the beginning of the siege;
- The way in which the formations were set ensured that Qin had all the advantages at their hands;
- In addition, Saki and Shin had joined hands to gather around the castle of Gian;
- However, this chapter didn’t show the point of view of Riboku;
- Qin’s plan was to wait for some time until they dropped the flags;
- But if this didn’t happen, they would infiltrate the castle without prior notice;
- On the backside of the castle, there was a spare staircase that they used to climb up the wall;
- Soon enough, most of the walls of the castle were breached;
- One by one, soldiers started to rain over the men guarding the gates;
- The chapter ended with enough men reaching the other side of the castle;
- Now, the only thing remaining was to open the gates for Shin.
Kingdom Chapter 732 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 732 Release Date is scheduled on September 11th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 732 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 732 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days after the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 732 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by September 12th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 732 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 732 spoilers are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days after the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 732 spoilers to be available by September 12th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 732 spoilers status: Available.
- In Kingdom Chapter 732, The HSU rushed into Gian and took over the city;
- As they celebrate, Denei said that the infantry had outdone themselves this time since it was because they took the gate that they were able to capture the castle;
- From a distance he saw people gathered by Denyuu and saw him on the ground and rushed over;
- He ran to Denyuu asking what happened and those around him were crying asking him to open his eyes;
- Kanto and the newbies were crying saying it’s because they were so weak that they were an extra burden on Denyuu;
- Over by the stairs, they called to Shin saying Ryusen isn’t getting up and he’s becoming really cold;
- The same thing is said about Chutetsuu who is also not moving;
- Denei refused to believe that all three of them are down for the count like that;
- Ten was given a report and rushed away while asking Mouten to take care of the end;
- As the others were grieving, Kyoukai was silent while Rei asked her if she’s okay;
- A HSU soldier asked what will happen to the HSU if they lose all three of them at once like this and Shin said that it’s his fault for pushing them too hard;
- Suugen said that it’s not anyone’s fault and this is the result of everyone giving their own best;
- Suugen told him to get it together because Shin shouldn’t drop his head at a time like this;
- Kanto said that it’s all his fault again;
- In Kingdom Chapter 732, Ten got to Shin’s spot the same time as the Saki clan;
- Shin told them that he’s not in the mood to deal with them right now and the Saki clan asked if that man still draws breath;
- Kanto said that Denyuu’s still breathing and the Saki clan asked to give Denyuu to them;
- Shin told them to stop spouting nonsense and the Saki clan said as a reward for taking Gian they will cure Denyuu;
- The others can’t believe it because the Saki are known to be torturers and the thought of healing doesn’t make sense with them;
- Ten asked if they can actually save him and the Saki said it could be too late already but the one thing that’s for sure is that because they’ve spent so much time doing what they do they know the human body better than anyone else;
- In Kingdom Chapter 732, the Saki told him to not hesitate if he wants to save Denyuu because they cannot bring a dead person back to life;
- Shin said that if they fail to bring him back he won’t leave them be and the Saki said that it doesn’t matter what he does but they’ll do their best;
- The Saki clan head orders the soldiers to take Denyuu to another room and tells the HSU to bring water and boiled water;
- The three are brought into a room and the Saki clan begins surgery on them while Shin and the newbies wait outside the door;
- Shin remembered past memories with Denyuu and Ryusen;
- Chuutetsu never said a word but he’s still in the memories too;
- In Kingdom Chapter 732, Aisen said that this time it was the HSU that did all the work;
- Rikusen asked Mouten about what he meant when he talked about the 2 conditions that need to met in order to survive after taking Gian;
- Mouten said that the first condition is regarding Sekirei castle;
- They need to combine their strengths with any Kanki soldiers who survived and made it back there and rebuild their army;
- It was for something like this that they purposefully took Sekirei before attacking Gian;
- Rikusen said that they don’t know how many of Kanki’s soldiers could have survived and Aisen added that the Riboku army could have retaken Sekirei when they left and headed north;
- Mouten agreed and said that’s why he’s relying on the strength of others because right now there’s no way to check the condition of Sekirei from where they are;
- In Kingdom Chapter 732, when asked about the second condition Mouten says that it’s if Kanki himself is still alive;
- That he’s alive and that he’ll show up to either Sekirei or Gian;
- If Kanki is able to take charge of one castle then they can take the other and the Qin can occupy two castles and split up their forces between them;
- After that, they will hold out for a day or so and hope that their reinforcements will arrive;
- A road that’s paved in that way is the only way for them to get out of there alive;
- If Kanyou knows the situation they are sure to have sent reinforcements;
- Mouten’s soldiers wonder if Kanki is actually still alive;
- Mouten said that’s right now they can only hope and pray that he is;
- Aisen said it really is just relying on others at this point. Mouten looks over and says the sun is coming up;
- In Kingdom Chapter 732, Naki is with the Saki clan and notices Shin coming up the stairs;
- As Naki begins to ask Shin about Denyuu and the others Shin yells out that the Saki clan is trash;
- However, right now it’s thanks to their ability that the others were able to survive so he came to thank them as the captain;
- Shin said that although they’ll be out of action for awhile all three of them managed to survive;
- It’s unfortunate but it’s all thanks to the Saki clan;
- The Saki clan head says that’s good to hear and that Shin must thank the skills and knowledge they received as they messed with human lives;
- Naki asks if that’s actually the reason they do what they do and the Saki clan says who knows;
- However, Kanki is not one to do things meaninglessly and him turning the Saki clan into what it is today was to fulfill various reasons for him;
- Kingdom Chapter 732 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 732 Online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 732 online.