In Kingdom Chapter 730, fans might get hints on who is going to win the siege in the end. Kanki is a true genius, and chapter 729 proved the point.
In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 730 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 729 Recap
In Kingdom Chapter 729, we saw:
- The Chapter started with the entire Shin force getting shocked that a woman was the leader of the Saki clan;
- She then started telling the story of when Kanki joined her clan;
- It was a day of heavy rain when a 13-year-old Saki was found on the ground;
- It was her sister who saved Kanki that day;
- And he was the child who changed the image of these people in the way that they are perceived today;
- But now, the Saki clan and the Kanki clan were separate factions;
- She revealed that after “that incident,” Kanki left them there;
- However, she didn’t reveal anything further;
- For now, commencing the siege was far more important;
- We then moved to Riboku’s Main base;
- Riboku mentioned that none of the troops would be able to escape Riboku’s Trap;
- However, we saw a completely different plan playing out in the last panel of the chapter!
Kingdom Chapter 730 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 730 Release Date is scheduled on August 28th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 730 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 730 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days after the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 730 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by August 28th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 730 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 730 spoilers are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days after the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 730 spoilers to be available by August 28th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 730 spoilers status: Available.
- In Kingdom Chapter 730, Shin met up with Mouten and they discussed the idea of capturing Gian;
- Ten explained saying if they just stay there then the Zhao is sure to catch up to them and they’re not sure how far Zhao’s forces are spread out so rather than trying to push out of the Zhao forces they should head in towards Gian where the forces are lacking;
- Mouten thought about it but said that they won’t be able to do it with just their numbers even if the Zhao won’t have that many either;
- He said that things would be different if they had a siege tower, and Ten said that they have one to his surprise;
- Hanzhen said that it was not a siege tower, it was Koushun and he hadn’t given permission to use her;
- Ten then said that their main problem was what happened after taking Gian;
- She saw Mouten thinking and expected him to say it won’t work out for them after taking the castle, but Mouten said that if two conditions are met then a path for them could open up;
- Shin and Mouten decided to head towards Gian;
- Futei saw that the sun was up and Fuuon said that they hadn’t heard news of Kanki being captured, let alone seen;
- The Seika general said that it is only a matter of time before they find him now that they don’t have the cover of night hiding them;
- Futei said that Kanki was rather bland compared to the rumors he heard about him;
- Banaaji said that in the face of defeat it’s always like this and that the Qin were defeated the moment they set out this time thanks to Riboku;
- Bafuji said that it really doesn’t feel like much happened and that they won’t have any stories to bring back to Ganmon after this;
- Kaine said that stories don’t matter and that they shouldn’t let their guards down because the war isn’t over yet;
- Kohakukou said that Kaine was right and that they can’t rest until Kanki’s head is taken;
- This was how Kochou lost his life in the previous battle;
- In Kingdom Chapter 730, Kohakukou then asked SSJ what became of the enemies who ran to the right;
- He said that everyone’s too focused on Kanki at the moment;
- Last year it’s because a certain group appeared that the battle began to shift into Kanki’s favor;
- They’re the ones who took Eikyuu after killing Gakuhakukou;
- The HSU’s fighters were in Koushun and were struggling to keep their footing as Koushun sways from the movement;
- Ten got worried seeing this, but then Hanzhen ordered them to speed up;
- They were going to be seen by the enemy and so he was aiming to get them to the wall before the enemy properly set up their defense;
- The Zhao realized it was the enemy and told all those below to wall to prepare for battle;
- As they made their way up, Koushun made her way to the wall and Hanzhen said to let the cows go and to have the people push the remaining distance to the wall;
- Hanzhen said to smash into the wall and when Ten asked if that’s okay Hanzhen said that’s Koushun’s strength;
- The HSU got ready for the collision and once they made contact Shin led the charge out of Koushun on to the wall;
- Ten saw that they actually got on to the wall and her aide was shocked Koushun was a legitimate siege tower;
- Hanzhen was confident the enemy was shocked the moment Koushun opened up and is told there’s no way to see it from down here;
- In Kingdom Chapter 730, the Zhao and the HSU began to fight and the Zhao wall commander said that there’s no need to worry;
- There is only one siege tower and the other remaining enemy forces are down by the door meaning this is the one and only spot where the enemy will attack;
- Defending it will be easy as long as they focus all their troops into that one spot;
- Ten saw the enemy all head towards the spot by Koushun and started to worry;
- The Lord of Gian was woken up to this news and he wondered if those who were on observation were asleep because the enemy is already on top of the wall;
- He was shocked they’re under attack because he thought the Kanki army was defeated, to which someone said that they haven’t received that report yet;
- He ordered an urgent report to Riboku to be sent out immediately;
- Ten saw that the Zhao sent out a smoke signal from inside and was worried because the Zhao was stronger than they predicted;
- She hoped Shin will get to the door quick otherwise they’ll be defeated by other Zhao forces making their way to their location;
- In Kingdom Chapter 730, the HSU was struggling to make any progress and Rei thinks this at this rate they won’t get anywhere;
- She thinks of using her dance to get as far as possible because Kyoukai still hasn’t recovered enough from last time;
- As she was about to start Shin stopped her saying if it’s with a sword it won’t be a situation where they can all push forward;
- Rei then asked if he’s thinking of giving up and Shin said that’s nonsense and to just watch;
- He called up Denyuu, Ryusen and Chutetsu the HSU’s monster trio;
- He said that even if they kill the enemy it’ll be a wall of bodies so what they need to do is send the enemy flying to create a path;
- The Zhao’s reaction was faster than they thought so the enemy is probably all there up to the door;
- He said that despite that they’re not going to stop and told everyone to stay on their feet no matter what and said let’s go.
- Kingdom Chapter 730 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 730 Online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 730 online.