In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 729 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 728 Recap
In Kingdom Chapter 728, we saw:
- The Saki clan did the same as Shin, invading other countries and killing people defending them;
- The Saki clan and Kanki army did the same as Shin didn’t loot or torture goods;
- The Saki clan destroyed the entire city, killing or chasing out every soldier, leaving civilians traumatized for life;
- Wives cried for their husbands, children cried for their fathers;
- As Shin did all this, he acted like he understands that unification of China will not be a straight path, but in reality, he has no clue it is one of those moments where there is no time for his ” Justice ” in enemy territory with his own men being hurt;
- Kanki didn’t care about Shin’s morals, so sometimes he failed to see the whole picture when Shin performed what could be considered devil work.
Kingdom Chapter 729 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 729 Release Date is scheduled on August 1st, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 729 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 729 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days after the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 728 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by August 3rd, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 729 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 729 spoilers are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days after the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 729 spoilers to be available by August 3rd, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 729 spoilers status: Available.
- In Kingdom Chapter 729, everyone was surprised that the Saki clan’s chief is a woman;
- Bihei expressed surprise that the chief of a strange clan like the Saki is a lovely female like her and wondered if the Saki clan is entirely made up of women;
- In response, one of the male Saki members removed his mask, and Bihei freaked out, with Denyuu and Kou telling him there’s no way he’s silly;
- Saki wondered what she meant when she said that Kanki is the first of the Saki;
- She confirmed what she has stated;
- Kanki has been a member of the Saki since the beginning;
- When Naki asked when this started, she claimed it was about the time he was 13 years old;
- Naki and his clan members claimed that it happened long ago and that no one is aware of it;
- The clan chief said that they’re disclosing that type of secret;
- Therefore, she begged people to believe them;
- Shin interrupted, saying there’s no way the Saki clan is sincere, but Naki stopped him;
- The clan head continued her account by explaining that one day, as it was pouring beside a road near their mountain, they heard a youngster had died and went to investigate;
- When they arrived, Saki realized that he was still alive, and a woman called Seeoh picked him up, calling him a lovely kid;
- According to the clan head, her elder sister saved and took him into their group;
- She went on to add that Kanki was no ordinary youngster and that his presence altered the clan;
- Though, it was more that Kanki caused the shift to the clan and that the Saki clan was the way they are now because of Kanki;
- The HSU was taken aback by this and wondered whether it indicates the Saki clan didn’t use to specialize in torture and how Kanki managed to turn them into this;
- If what she claimed about Kanki being taken into the clan is accurate, Naki wondered how there is now a Saki clan and a distinct Kanki clan;
- She replied that when something happened, he chose to grow and leave the clan to form his own;
- In another sense, the Saki clan was never integrated into the Kanki clan, they were just by his side;
- Shin interrupted again, saying that they’re babbling about not being a part of Kanki’s army since they’re doing his dirty job and that it seems like Kanki forced them to change, but if they didn’t want to, they could have just refused;
- He claimed they merely look like freaks who like doing garbage things, to which a Saki member giggled, and Shin became enraged;
- In Kingdom Chapter 729, Naki then inquired as to what caused Kanki to quit the Saki;
- While the clan head mulled over it, another member approached her, her name is Eeoh, and she claimed she knows;
- She informed the HSU that the discussions will end here and that the remainder of the narrative will be told once they have taken the castle;
- Shin warned them to quit babbling and that they will never take the Saki clan with them;
- Ten people had reported Kanki came to them when he was approximately 13 years old, but what about before that?
- Eeoh responded that no one living knows that knowledge anymore, so they should question Kanki personally the next time they meet him;
- Shin believes they’ll never see Kanki again because he’s most likely dead by now, and he shouted at Naki for deciding to take them on his own;
- Naki expressed regret;
- Ten then stated that they haven’t decided whether or not to attack the castle and that they still need to speak with Mouten;
- Riboku’s headquarters received many reports of scattered Kanki’s men being apprehended across their borders;
- The people at HQ were relieved to hear they’re being captured, but they’re still concerned that no reports of Kanki being arrested have arrived;
- They knew they went to their left, but lost track of Kanki because the Kanki clan shifted paths and used the darkness;
- The Zhao attempted to estimate where he’s going, whether it’s back to the castle they originally stole or even farther;
- Still, Riboku said that there’s no need to worry because they won’t be able to escape if they’re in the last castle;
- A Zhao soldier apologized for letting him run despite Riboku’s preparations, and he replied it’s not an issue because the Qin’s response was unexpected;
- SSJ claimed there’s no way they can escape out of the preparations Riboku has made surrounding Zhao’s territory;
- In Kingdom Chapter 729, Someone suggested that Riboku’s headquarters be carefully guarded if they don’t run and are pushed farther in;
- Kanki’s men are viewing the situation near a river;
- Kanki stepped in and told them to cease chatting, and the men followed his lead;
- Marron said that even if Kanki has risen to the rank of 6 great, they still have to perform things like escape across the sea in the dark;
- Kanki said that they hadn’t crossed a river at night in a long time;
- Ringyoku claimed they used to do this a lot when the Qin chased them;
- There was also a river where they emerged, and leeches swarmed them;
- Ringyoku claimed that in the past, crossing a river meant they were completely free, but this time will be more complex, and Marron claimed Riboku’s structure is too much;
- Kanki responded that it’s still not much and that in the end, he’ll win;
- Ringyoku observed Kokuou drowning and saved her, telling her that the boss hasn’t given up;
- Kanki chuckled as Marron asked if he was serious about winning;
- The Zhao troops are getting their late-night supper and are preparing to change shifts at Gian;
- They suddenly hear a rumbling in the distance and see Koushun approaching them;
- Kingdom Chapter 729 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 729 Online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 729 online.