In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 722 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 721 Recap
In Kingdom Chapter 721, we saw:
- The death of Mouten right in front of his men;
- As soon as he fell from the saddle, the men knew that he had not died;
- But the Zhao side was keen on killing him;
- Shin ordered the Gakuka men to charge an attack right;
- And thus, blind bloodshed began on the right side;
- The chapter then cut to a scene showing Mouten’s son pleading with all the men to offer the help that his father needed;
- This scene gave much-needed depth to the dying character;
- From the other side, Zhao’s plan was to wait until Mouten had come to the inner circle;
- As soon as he did, they planned on killing him;
- But the side that played the most important part in this war were the soldiers of Hishin;
- The chapter ends with the masterful escape of Kai from within the soldiers.
Kingdom Chapter 722 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 722 Release Date is scheduled on June 5th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 722 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 722 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 722 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by June 5th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 722 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 722 spoilers are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 722 spoilers to be available by June 5th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 722 spoilers status: Available.
- In Kingdom Chapter 722, Kyoukai pushed past the enemy and her soldiers were doing their best to keep up with her but was met with the strong defense of the Zhao;
- Despite this, they also got past the enemies and followed after Kyoukai;
- Riboku’s soldiers saw this at HQ and thought that they broke out of Riboku’s trap;
- Riboku told them that’s not the case, at least not yet;
- Back in the battleground, the Seika general said that there’s no need to worry since it’s only one part of the enemy army that got through and that’s not enough to make a big fuss about;
- As long as Shin of the HSU and Mouten of the Gakuka were still there their armies are considered to be held in place;
- Rei caught up to Kyoukai and yelled out asking Kyoukai what their plan is since only they got out and she’s not sure what they’re supposed to do now;
- Kyoukai yelled back saying that they need to match up and told her soldiers to follow her;
- The Zhao were holding back the HSU soldiers that were trying to help Shin and noticed the HSU was getting tired, but as they said this the HSU infantry appeared because the cavalry at the front got held back and they were able to catch up;
- Suigen said that they killed Gakurai and told the rest it’s time to prepare themselves;
- The Seika general told his soldiers to bring up their infantry as well and said that it’s all out war.
- In Kingdom Chapter 722, as the HSU and Zhao fight, the HSU infantry realizes the Zhao were really strong this time around;
- At the HSU, a soldier told Ten that even with Suigen’s infantry it’s not making much of a difference and they wonder what they can do;
- Even with Kyoukai breaking through the right they’re not seeing much change;
- Ten said that from here, all they can do is to try to break through the center;
- She said that with Mouten injured, the best he can do right now is just keep his army from collapsing, so it’s up to the HSU to get through this;
- A soldier asked how they’re going to do it since Shin, who’s their best hope, is currently held up by the enemy;
- At another part of the battlefield, Tan asked Jin if what they heard was the truth and Jin didn’t want to believe it;
- They got to the body of Gakurai and started crying;
- Shin was holding back the Seika general and his two soldiers while the HSU soldiers struggled to join in;
- Garo said that he wants to free up Shin to get to the front again, but he can’t get rid of these guys;
- Shin then took a heavy blow and the Seika general said that it’s over, but as his soldier was about to swing down at Shin he was killed by 1 arrow puncturing his head and lost a big chunk of his head;
- The Zhao yelled out that there are archers, and Garo realized it’s Jin and Tan;
- The soldier by Jin and Tan told them nice job and to aim for the general this time since he’s the one who killed Gakurai;
- They said that they can see him and another HSU soldier told them to get revenge for Gakurai;
- In a flashback Gakurai told them that his life has been saved by their father and that even if he’s not supposed to show favoritism to them, they can feel free to come to him whenever something happens;
- He then thanked Jin and Tan for joining them and that he’s really happy he can fight alongside them, to which Jin and Tan said that they’re happy as well;
- Back at the battle, Jin kept shooting his arrows while thinking about Gakurai, but the arrows were blocked by the Seika general to Jin and Tan’s surprise;
- Some HSU soldiers said that the arrows weren’t enough, but Garo said that it’s more than enough for Shin, and Shin cut down the Seika general;
- In Kingdom Chapter 722, the general’s soldier got distracted, and Garo swung at him after seeing the opening;
- The Seika general started to get up, and Shin said that he barely missed making a fatal blow to him;
- Garo yelled out saying that’s enough and to leave the enemy to the infantry because the only one who can lead the HSU’s charge is him;
- Shin decided to continue the charge and his soldiers followed after him;
- As Shin pushes through Ten and her soldiers are following after because Ten said that now is their only chance;
- The other Seika general was told that the HSU was pushing through the center and he said that it’s still fine because the center of the Zhao army was full of strong soldiers so the HSU will most likely run out of strength before being able to push past them all;
- As Shin pushed through the center, he took on many injuries, and was finally brought to a stop;
- His soldiers also stopped seeing Shin’s charge at a halt;
- The lieutenant of the Seika general said that it’s unfortunate for Shin that he wasn’t even able to get to a spot where he was almost out, but he will give praise to his strong charge;
- The lieutenant ordered the soldiers to rip them apart, and Shin said that it’s probably enough to have gotten to that point since the way to get through a thick wall is to puncture through it from the front and the back while matching pace and as he said that this Kyoukai showed up from behind.
- Kingdom Chapter 722 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 722 Online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 722 online.
About Kingdom Manga Series
Kingdom manga series tells a mythologized version of the Warring States period mainly through the experiences of the war orphan Xin and his fellows.
In the Kingdom story, Xin fights to become the greatest general under the heavens, and in doing so, unifying China for the first time in history.