Kingdom Chapter 713 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Leaks & Release Date.
In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 713 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 712 Recap
In Chapter 712 of Kingdom manga series, we saw:
- Ousen received a report that Kanki absorbed the 50 000 soldiers, and decided to continue on towards the target;
- Souou asked if he can take 10 000 with him to head to Kanki;
- Ousen stopped him and said don’t go yet and just watch for the moment;
- As Kanki’s army is heading toward their target the terrain started to change;
- Bihei’s unit began to feel the change and the mountains becoming more worrisome to travel by;
- Ten warned the unit that if the enemy were to attack it would be in this location;
- Ren said that she can see a star despite it being daytime and that it’s a really bad star to see;
- The Najyaro member that joined Heki’s army told him that he’s had a bad feeling ever since they left Atsuyo, and that if they keep going no one will come back;
- Heki told him to not say such things and then he said that it’s a good thing the Najyaro came with because their elders have a ritual for things like this, and asked Heki to participate;
- Shin kept heading forward, and passed by Heki and his group carrying out the ritual and laughed at them while asking what he’s doing;
- Heki told him to not laugh, because it’s the Najyaro’s ritual, and they told Heki that it’s not over and to focus. Ten sees them and asks what’s happening and is shocked at Heki;
- Kyoukai said to not laugh because that’s a legitimate exorcism;
- Rei agreed and said that if anything Shin should join them because he has a bad feeling about this battle and even he felt something off;
- Shin told her that if it was something that could have been solved with exorcism then it wasn’t a threat in the first place;
- Rei said that she knows that, but in a battle there’s still the element of “luck” to consider;
- Shin wondered how much further they will go, and told Rei if she doesn’t want them to battle she should go dance with them as their representative;
- She told him that the captain should go, and Shin said it’s the captain’s orders and Rei said that she will never go;
- The Kanki army continued advancing further into the Zhao territory and to their surprise they approached Gian without facing any opposition from the Zhao;
- Naki went in front of the HSU recon team and said that for a war this dangerous he wants to see ahead with his own eyes;
- He told the team to wait and noticed some horses;
- At first they thought it’s the Zhao, then thought it’s Kanki’s recon team;
- Naki wondered if it’s Kokuou’s and his soldier didn’t think she’d send her team to a place like this;
- As they were speaking they saw the recon team got attacked and killed, and thought there’s an ambush set up to kill recon teams;
- Naki then told some soldiers to go back and tell Ten that he’s going a little deeper to find more info;
- Marron is dumbfounded that they got to Gian in a day and a half without having to fight anyone;
- He said that maybe it’s because of their usual deeds and Shin said that it’s because they were focused on holding their castle none of them came out;
- Another general said that it’s still outside of their expectations that this happened, and Heki said they were probably afraid to fight the 140 000 they have at the moment and decided not to attack their invading force;
- Ten said that it might appear that way, but it’s still weird that they were let through with no opposition, and that now they face a problem because their recon teams are getting killed here so they can’t get more info about the city;
- Mouten’s lieutenant agreed, and Marron said that coincidentally they faced the same issue;
- Heki and the other general realized recon teams were sent out;
- Ten said that they got a report saying Naki went further in, but they haven’t gotten as far as Jukryeo yet;
- Marron focused on Naki and Mouten focused on Jukryeo;
- Ten continues saying Jukryeo is a small castle right by Gian, and she thinks they should take it before attacking Gian, because it will give a foothold for Qin to go back to if the battle with Gian goes long;
- Mouten’s lieutenant agreed, and said that Mouten was saying the same thing earlier;
- Marron said that he thinks it’s a good idea, because they’d rather relax at the castle than outside a castle;
- Shin asked if this means it’s finally starting and Mouten said that’s how it is;
- Marron asked how they want to deal with this, because after that they have to attack Gian which is much bigger, and Ten said that she thinks if possible they should leave it to just one army;
- She added that it shouldn’t be the Kanki army because the Zhao would be in higher morale because of their massacre;
- Shin said that it should be left to the HSU who brought it up and Ten agreed;
- Mouten said that they have to wait, and wondered if they could leave it to the Heki army;
- Shin called out to Mouten, and Mouten said that it’s because of the two units’ specialties;
- Both the HSU and the Gakuka were independent units since their 300-Unit days and there’s no doubt they developed their skills in reacting to new situations;
- If the recon teams can’t move forward then it will be important in the battle with Gian where they know so little;
- Shin said that they will be the ones to take Jukryeo;
- Heki told him that they’ll take care of Jukryeo so he should prepare to advance towards Gian;
- Shin is surprised while Ten, Mouten and his lieutenant thanked him;
- Heki told Shin to not misunderstand;
- He said that compared to their two units the Heki army isn’t outstanding, however they have the skill to handle every situation sensibly;
- If an orthodox method is needed the HSU is not the best at I,t and the Heki army is much better at it than them;
- The Qin approached Jukryeo and saw no soldiers deployed outside;
- Heki said that he mistakenly said he’s good at sieges and wondered how he will begin the attack;
- His soldiers said that they’re in position and are ready to attack at any time;
- The narration said that the Qin would begin their battle in the north and the first battle would take place at Jukryeo;
- Heki sent his archers and infantry forward;
- Kyoukai and Rei noticed something and when Rei is asked about it she said “what…that castle…”;
- Kingdom Chapter 713 ends.
Kingdom Chapter 713 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 713 Release Date is scheduled on March 13th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 713 Raw Scans & Leaks will be available by March 12th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 713 spoilers will be available by March 12th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 713 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 713 Raw Scans & Leaks are released. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 713 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by March 12th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 713 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 713 spoilers are released. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 713 spoilers to be available by March 12th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 713 spoilers status: Available.
- Kingdom Chapter 713 started with Heki ordering his archers to advance;
- Qin Soldiers are slowly moving up;
- There is visible confusion as the soldiers get closer;
- Qin soldiers were discussing why they are still not shooting while they are already in their range;
- Qin soldiers wondered if the Zhao are waiting for them to get even closer;
- A Qin solider asked Heki what is their next action;
- Heki replied that whatever the Zhao are doing does not matter, and that they are now in range;
- All Qin soldiers stop and everyone fire;
- Qin soldiers yelled: “the gate is opening!”
- Ten said that they are coming out to hit them;
- Heki ordered the archers to get out of the way;
- Qin Cavalry is moving to meet the Zhao Cavalry;
- Qin Cavalry: “Protect the archers”!
- Heki: “the plan to siege was wrong, the Qin Cavalry is too late”;
- Gate opened and 3 elder Zhao came out with a white flag;
- In Kingdom Chapter 713, the Qin side is confused;
- Zhao elders said that they surrender and asked the Qin to have mercy;
- Rei wondered why they can’t understand even after seeing it with their own eyes;
- All the Heki’s Qin troops start cheering about winning;
- The group of elders that stayed behind in the castle told them the story;
- In the castle are only those that are too sick or too old to move;
- Everyone else has abandoned the castle;
- The group of elders were not harmed and Kanki’s army entered the castle and started looting;
- In Kingdom Chapter 713, a lot of wealth was left behind;
- Mouten said that instead of looking for a nice place, he wants to investigate the castle first, and that they can’t trust Kanki’s army to do a good job looking through;
- Shin’s army got told that Mouten’s army has already begun investigating the castle;
- Shin and Kyou talked about how suspicious it is that they got the castle without a fight;
- Ten said that for Qin to take this castle without a fight is suspicious, but it is good news for them because now they are in a good place to fight since they took no damage;
- Kanki and Mouten’s army investiagted the castle and found nothing out of ordinary;
- In Kingdom Chapter 713, 140 000 thousand Qin Soldiers entered the city;
- This was the night before the attack on Gian;
- Qin politicians are talking about how quickly Kanki’s army captured the castle and now are prepping for the siege of Gian;
- They are saying this is great news;
- The politicians congratulated the King on the success of the capturing of the castle;
- Sei asked Shou Hei Kun, what he thinks about the situation;
- Shou Hei Kun said: “We have not seen much resistance in the Zhao’s upper north regions. The recent capture of the castle was also without any bloodshed. This was to be expected since Zhao’s Northern front wasn’t expected to be the center of the war;
- Shou Hei Kun added: “However, I am wary of the strength within Gian.”;
- Meanwhile, Kanki was chilling in the center of the castle with a Saki Clan guard;
- In Kingdom Chapter 713, the scene now moves Near the border between Zhao and Yan;
- A Random Yan politician asked General Ordo why is he here all the way from the campaign in the north of Yan;
- Ordo replied that he hurried back to witness the important war between Qin and Zhao;
- If Qin invades the North and they take Gian, it will finally mean that Yan will face against Qin soon;
- Ordo added that if that happens, they will enjoy themselves;
- Yan officials are sweating asking what the hell he means that is the best? and one of them tells the big guy that he is too loud;
- The Yan officials continue saying that this is no situation to make jokes like that Ordo;
- Ordo said that Gian and Buno are the main two key northern cities of Zhao, and that Riboku will not make it easy for Qin to take these cities and control the northern areas of Zhao;
- Kingdom Chapter 713 ends with Ordo saying that he wonders who will be “the prey” to Riboku” as the last 4 panel shows Shin, Mouten, Heki, and Kanki.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 713 online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 713 online.
About Kingdom Manga Series
Kingdom is a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by Yasuhisa Hara, and Serialized in Young Jump Magazine since 2006.
Kingdom manga series tells a mythologized version of the Warring States period mainly through the experiences of the war orphan Xin and his fellows.
In the Kingdom story, Xin fights to become the greatest general under the heavens, and in doing so, unifying China for the first time in history.