In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 709 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 708 Recap
In the previous chapter of kingdom (Kingdom Chapter 708), we saw:
- Shin has managed to kill Ryuhaku, making the Ryuhaku army and the Kanki army want to kill him;
- The Kanki army was disappointed that Shin killed Ryuhaku instead of keeping him alive to be tortured;
- The Kanki army said that they will kill Shin in Ryuhaku’s place, asking the Zuma clan to drag him off his horse;
- Shin asked them to shut up;
- He came up here and saved Kanki and his army, even though they are all trash;
- Shin said that he will never forgive anyone in the Kanki army;
- The Kanki army was taken aback by this exchange;
- Shin told the Ryuhaku army that they should take Ryuhaku’s body back to the Zhao, otherwise appalling things will be done to his body;
- The Ryuhaku army replied that they can’t go back when the target is right in front of them;
- Shin and others took out the remaining Ryuhaku soldiers;
- Kanki said that it would’ve been nice if “he” was here;
- Kohaku and his soldiers watched this scene from afar, and they knew they will be killed soon;
- The Ousen army entered the castle, and Shun Sui Ju prepared to run away;
- Shun Sui Ju thanked the soldiers that worked with him and told them to hold out the enemy as long as they could;
- After they take out the Kanki and Ousen armies, they will rescue them;
- Kohaku met Shun Sui Ju in the secret route from Atsuyo, and he told Kohaku that they will be joining Li Mu’s side.
Kingdom Chapter 709 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 709 Release Date is scheduled on February 13th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 709 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 709 spoilers are out. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 709 spoilers to be available by February 12th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 709 spoilers status: Available.
- Kingdom Chapter 709 started with Shin meeting Mouten and asking for an explanation on why Ousen is suddenly unable to move from this spot;
- Mouten said that they are about to go into a long general’s meeting to hear this explanation;
- Denrimi started by saying that they have lost suffered 3 times as many casualties than expected;
- In addition, they have 3 times as many injured;
- They must also leave a certain number behind to defend Atsuyo in order to prevent the Zhao from taking their flank;
- Right now they’re not in a position to really leave behind an army and just leave like that so they must choose one of two options;
- One option is to wait at Atsuyo with the whole army and recover as many Ousen soldiers as possible before carrying out this original plan;
- Along with that plan is a need to send a report to Qin’s northeastern army to meet them at another location;
- The second option is to leave just the Ousen army behind in Atsuyo and the other armies will continue toward the target and merge with the northeastern army, and the Ousen army will immediately come to them once they regain their strength;
- Ten said that initially the Ousen army was meant to have the most soldiers so, if they leave without them, it will be like they’re down to half and asked Denrimi if he is asking them to do that;
- Denrimi asked if she didn’t hear properly, and said the Ousen army will immediately come after them when they can;
- Denrimi also asked if the HSU are only full of members with bad manners;
- Shin is ready to argue while Ten apologized;
- Mouten said that the difference in the two plan is time;
- Denrimi said that’s right, and that there’s a chance the Zhao can attack the other army and lower their number as well while the Ousen army is waiting to recover;
- Ten asked how many are in the northeastern army and Denrimi said that they have 200,000;
- The others thought they had 20,000 and are surprised to hear they have 200,000;
- The generals all agreed that the amount is more than enough to leave the Ousen army behind and continue the march;
- Souou then asked Kanki what he thinks since he has been quiet all this time;
- Kanki told them to shut up about Riboku and Taewon, the city the northeastern army is at, because none of that matters to him;
- All that matters is that there is nothing to take from Atsuyo anymore ,and Marron said this means they will leave as well;
- Shin said that’s cool, but that doesn’t mean he will let them do as they want;
- Ousen warned Kanki to be more careful than usual since they don’t have much info on Zhao’s northern cities;
- Kanki said that he’ll figure it out once he gets there and then told Ousen to take his time and follow after him since the Kanki army will take everything;
- The Kanki army along with the Gakuka, Heki army and HSU left Atsuyo to meet with the 200,000 from Taewon;
- In Taewon more Qin soldiers were gathering at the location in addition to the already gathered 200,000;
- In order to avoid the Zhao from finding out the true number in Taewon Shouheikun gathered as many soldiers in the location at once before they left with a total of 210,000;
- The Qin general is a new one named Jopagwang who was in charge of the northeast army;
- He said that he never imagined a day when they would march with this many soldiers and the army’s morale is very high;
- One of his soldiers ask edif they must serve under Ousen once they merge and the general said that it can’t be helped since he’s one of the six greats;
- The general said that he will use this opportunity to take the last seat of the six great generals;
- As they say how possible it is the general notices something on the cliffs, but says it’s nothing when a soldier asked what’s wrong;
- Above the cliff are the two Seika generals who said that they have been waiting half a year for this;
- Kingdom Chapter 709 ends.
Kingdom Chapter 709 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 709 Raw Scans & Leaks are released. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 709 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by February 12th, 2022.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 709 online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 709 online.
About Kingdom Manga Series
Kingdom is a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by Yasuhisa Hara, and Serialized in Young Jump Magazine since 2006.
Kingdom manga series tells a mythologized version of the Warring States period mainly through the experiences of the war orphan Xin and his fellows.
In the Kingdom story, Xin fights to become the greatest general under the heavens, and in doing so, unifying China for the first time in history.