In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 707 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 706 Recap
In the previous chapter of kingdom (Kingdom Chapter 706), we saw:
- Chapter 705 of Kingdom ended with a frontal charge by the Zhao army led by Ryuhaku and Kohaku;
- Kohaku had no intention for his forces to go back to the castle and declared that they will fight to the death out there;
- He pointed out Denrimi as their target and also added that they will then head toward Kanki and got revenge for Kochou;
- Before they head out, Shun Sui Ju called out to Kohaku;
- Next, we got a flashback scene where Shun Sui Ju permitted the charge, but one which will not be suicidal;
- To this, Kohaku retaliated and said that he won’t put up with such an order;
- Back to the present, Shun Sui Ju wished Kohaku and his group good luck before they head out;
- The Hi Shin Unit noticed the soldiers leaving the castle and Ten commented the Ousen Army is not prepared to deal with an attack like that;
- Ten was aware that their target is Denrimi and said that it’s risky;
- Shin then wondered whether the gates closed behind them and Ten confirmed it, adding that this means they have no intention to turn back and fully intend to die outside;
- The Ousen Army’s attempts to stop the Zhao Army are no match as the Zhao forces are merciless;
- When one of Denrimi’s men asked for orders, Denrimi replied that it’s too late to run so they better face them straight on rather than be killed from behind;
- As the Zhao army started to close in on Denrimi, Ousen’s unit assaulted them;
- Denrimi apologized to Ousen and he replied that it’s alright and that it will be annoying if members of Kochou’s Army are left alive;
- Denrimi ordered his soldiers to thoroughly exterminate them;
- Shun Sui Ju and his group realized that the attack on Denrimi has failed because of Ousen;
- Another flashback scene where Shun Sui Ju was telling Kohaku that a suicidal charge will be allowed as a proper strategy only if it is able to get rid of Denrimi;
- However, the condition is that they are only allowed 300 each;
- We then return to that earlier flashback scene with Shun Sui Ju not allowing a suicidal charge and Kohaku not wanting to listen;
- Shun Sui Ju further told him that they should target Kanki instead if the Denrimi attack plan fails, and if that also fails, they have to leave the battle and survive no matter what;
- Kohaku felt that resorting to escaping is just asking them to live in shame, but Shun Sui Ju felt that a suicidal charge is just running away and that they should strive hard to live on no matter what if they want to get revenge for their dead loved ones on Kanki;
- Kohaku felt offended and asked what somebody like Shun Sui Ju would even know when he’s from the North and would never understand the Kochou army;
- Shun Sui Ju then replied that if they die without Kanki, it will be a meaningless death;
- Back in the present, Kohaku ordered his troops to retreat so that his unit will act as a rear guard while Ryuhaku’s unit leads the charge;
- Ousen’s army attempted to stop them;
- Ryuhaku said that it’s time for them to head toward their real target and they gave the Ousen army the slip;
- As the Ryuhaku unit got close enough to see Kanki’s HQ they are met with the Hi Shin Unit;
- Shin told them that he’s sorry, but that he can’t allow them to move beyond that point.
Kingdom Chapter 707 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 707 Release Date is scheduled on January 30th, 2022.
You can expect Kingdom Chapter 707 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by January 29th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 707 spoilers will be available by January 29th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 707 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 707 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 707 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by January 29th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 707 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 707 spoilers are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 707 spoilers to be available by January 29th, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 707 spoilers status: Available.
- Kingdom Chapter 707 started with Ryuhaku and the Hi Shin Unit both charged at each other as Ryuhaku attempted to get past them and Shin tried to stop them;
- As Ryuhaku commanded the Hi Shin Unit to get out of their way, Shin blocked his way and called him an idiot for assuming he’d easily let them through;
- Shin then told the others to leave Ryuhaku to him;
- Kohaku and his unit noticed that the Ryuhaku unit has stopped despite being right by the Kanki Army HQ;
- Kohaku saw the Hi Shin Unit flag and recognized them as the ones who took down Eikyuu’s Gakuhakukou;
- He made a plan to let the Ryuhaku unit head toward Kanki by distracting the Hi Shin Unit;
- Shun Sui Ju and his soldiers noticed that the two units that were sent out have reduced in number;
- A soldier wondered if this is the end for them and Shun Sui Ju disagreed;
- As the Hi Shin Unit was occupied dealing with the Zhao soldiers, the Zhao side gave it their all;
- They need to keep the Hi Shin Unit’s hands busy while they leave the rest to Ryuhaku;
- The Hi Shin Unit was visibly struggling even though they have the advantage of a larger army;
- Rei also said that her sword feels heavier than normal;
- Kyoukai told her that it happens sometimes if there’s hesitancy to go into the priestess dance;
- Rei then commanded her sword to get it together;
- The Kohaku unit carved out a way for Ryuhaku and Kohaku told him to take Kanki’s head in revenge for the entirety of Kochou for him;
- Ryuhaku told him that it’s been an honor and Kohaku replied likewise;
- Ryuhaku went through the way the Kohaku unit paved and Shin decided to chase and left the area to En-san;
- Rei questioned Shin’s action, wondering why he’s trying to help someone like Kanki and suggested that him being targeted is a good thing;
- Kyoukai agreed, but replied that they can’t let that happen and followed after Shin;
- Rei then declared that she wants to join too;
- Ryuhaku was near enough to see Kanki and Kokuou’s troops shooting arrows at him;
- Even after being shot, the Ryuhaku unit adamantly pushed through and Marron sent the Zuma clan towards them;
- Kokuou ordered them to capture the leader alive since he’s the one who took hold of Raido;
- Marron thinks this is not the appropriate time;
- Ryuhaku kept pushing through and said that Kanki underestimated him;
- Kokuou retorted that it should be their line instead and Marron asked Kanki to leave;
- While Ryuhaku approached Kanki, Shin appeared and Ryuhaku swung at him and asked Shin how long he’s going to keep getting in his way;
- As Shin nearly took him down, Kokuou told Shin not to kill him so they can do the same thing they did to Raido;
- Shin took down Ryuhaku, much to the surprise and disappointment of the Zhao side;
- Kyoukai noticed that the incident left Shin struggling;
- Kingdom Chapter 707 spoilers ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 707 online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 707 online.