In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 706 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 705 Recap
In the previous chapter of kingdom (Kingdom Chapter 705), we saw:
- Maron was seen making his colleagues a delicious meal, which they enjoy while resting in the shade;
- The Kanki army is away from the hustle and bustle of the war;
- Ousen took the reign and directed the available troops;
- The Hi Shin unit was asked to stand by, and Shin wasn’t too sure if they should sit there, not taking advantage of their numbers;
- Ten told him that Ousen was doing that to avoid casualties;
- The Hi Shin unit was surprised at the number and size of the ladders being used to climb by Denrimi’s units;
- As the Qin soldiers stabbed the Zhao soldiers, they pushed forward, making the Qin soldiers fall with them;
- This technique was carried out on Shun Sui Ju’s orders;
- He wanted to fight the Kanki army for revenge, but they aren’t fighting, so the Ousen army will have to do;
- Li Mu sent reinforcements to Atsuyo, making Ousen’s work even more difficult;
- The gates were thrown open, and the remnants of Kochou’s army came out;
- Denrimi’s units tried to get in, but the gates were shut immediately;
- Ousen now knows that Kochou’s soldiers have no intention of going back alive;
- The two generals that came out, along with their soldiers, made their way towards Denrimi and the Ousen army.
Kingdom Chapter 706 Release Date
According to the series’ regular schedule, Kingdom Chapter 706 was supposed to be released on January 16th, 2022. However, the manga is on a one-week hiatus due to a magazine break.
Kingdom Chapter 706 Release Date is scheduled on January 23rd, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 706 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 706 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 706 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by January 22nd, 2022.
Kingdom Chapter 706 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 706 spoilers are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 706 spoilers to be available by January 22nd, 2022 .
Kingdom Chapter 706 spoilers status: Available.
- Kingdom Chapter 706 started with a frontal charge by the Zhao army led by Ryuhaku and Kohaku;
- Kohaku had no intention for his forces to go back to the castle and declared that they will fight to the death out there;
- He pointed out Denrimi as their target and also added that they will then head toward Kanki and got revenge for Kochou;
- Before they head out, Shun Sui Ju called out to Kohaku;
- Next, we got a flashback scene where Shun Sui Ju permitted the charge, but one which will not be suicidal;
- To this, Kohaku retaliated and said that he won’t put up with such an order;
- Back to the present, Shun Sui Ju wished Kohaku and his group good luck before they head out;
- The Hi Shin Unit noticed the soldiers leaving the castle and Ten commented the Ousen Army is not prepared to deal with an attack like that;
- Ten was aware that their target is Denrimi and said that it’s risky;
- Shin then wondered whether the gates closed behind them and Ten confirmed it, adding that this means they have no intention to turn back and fully intend to die outside;
- The Ousen Army’s attempts to stop the Zhao Army are no match as the Zhao forces are merciless;
- When one of Denrimi’s men asked for orders, Denrimi replied that it’s too late to run so they better face them straight on rather than be killed from behind;
- As the Zhao army started to close in on Denrimi, Ousen’s unit assaulted them;
- Denrimi apologized to Ousen and he replied that it’s alright and that it will be annoying if members of Kochou’s Army are left alive;
- Denrimi ordered his soldiers to thoroughly exterminate them;
- Shun Sui Ju and his group realized that the attack on Denrimi has failed because of Ousen;
- Another flashback scene where Shun Sui Ju was telling Kohaku that a suicidal charge will be allowed as a proper strategy only if it is able to get rid of Denrimi;
- However, the condition is that they are only allowed 300 each;
- We then return to that earlier flashback scene with Shun Sui Ju not allowing a suicidal charge and Kohaku not wanting to listen;
- Shun Sui Ju further told him that they should target Kanki instead if the Denrimi attack plan fails, and if that also fails, they have to leave the battle and survive no matter what;
- Kohaku felt that resorting to escaping is just asking them to live in shame, but Shun Sui Ju felt that a suicidal charge is just running away and that they should strive hard to live on no matter what if they want to get revenge for their dead loved ones on Kanki;
- Kohaku felt offended and asked what somebody like Shun Sui Ju would even know when he’s from the North and would never understand the Kochou army;
- Shun Sui Ju then replied that if they die without Kanki, it will be a meaningless death;
- Back in the present, Kohaku ordered his troops to retreat so that his unit will act as a rear guard while Ryuhaku’s unit leads the charge;
- Ousen’s army attempted to stop them;
- Ryuhaku said that it’s time for them to head toward their real target and they gave the Ousen army the slip;
- As the Ryuhaku unit got close enough to see Kanki’s HQ they are met with the Hi Shin Unit;
- Shin told them that he’s sorry, but that he can’t allow them to move beyond that point;
- Kingdom Chapter 706 spoilers ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 706 online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 706 online.