Kingdom Chapter 703 Spoilers, Leaks, Raw Scans & Release Date.
In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 703 spoilers, leaks, raw scans, release date and where you can read it legally!
Kingdom Chapter 702 Recap
In the previous chapter of kingdom (Kingdom Chapter 702), we saw:
- Li Mu gathered everyone and told them that he will leave for Gian in the north;
- Shun Sui Ju confirmed that the constructions near the two bastions were over;
- His subordinates were surprised by this decision, except for Gaku Sho;
- He and his troops were sent to the south, at Bujou and Heiyou;
- At the Zhao frontiers, the Hi Shin unit was celebrating the new year;
- Afterwards, when the Qin army reached Heiyou, they foud one of the giant castles they had ever seen;
- A siege tower, endearingly named Ko-Shun, was brought out to help scale the enormous castle walls;
- A small group of soldiers slipped between the two castles to survey the area;
- There was no Kantan in sight, but a great wall masked it;
- A soldier told Ousen that the wall ran on for 250 Li;
- No one knows how such a huge edifice was built right under their noses;
- Li Mu had ordered this bulwark to be built three years ago;
- Ousen seemed to have figured out where the most important center for this war is, and he pointed it to Gian on the map.
Kingdom Chapter 703 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 703 Release Date is scheduled on December 12th, 2021.
|Kingdom Chapter 703 Release Date||December 12th, 2021|
|Kingdom Chapter 703 Raw Scans & Leaks||December 10th, 2021|
|Kingdom Chapter 703 Spoilers||December 10th, 2021|
Kingdom Chapter 703 Raw Scans & Leaks
Kingdom Chapter 703 Raw Scans & Leaks are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 703 Raw Scans & Leaks to be available by December 10th, 2021.
Kingdom Chapter 703 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 703 spoilers are not released yet. Such raw scans usually start surfacing on the internet 1-2 days before the official release of the chapter.
So, you can expect Kingdom Chapter 703 spoilers to be available by December 10th, 2021.
Kingdom Chapter 703 spoilers status: Available.
- Kanki army went to Heiyou and Ousen army went to Bujou and both seem to have begun to encircle the castles at the same time;
- Kanki’s massacre might cause huge army from Kantan to counterattack, but it seems like they have sent soldiers that were stationed outside to Heiyou and Bujou castles;
- Maybe Zhao people got scared after seeing what Kanki did;
- Riboku made a comeback to Kantan after Zhao lost Kochou, but they are not showing any big changes yet;
- At this point, even Riboku cannot do anything;
- Although Heiyou and Bujou are two big castles, they don’t have strength equal to Kantan or Gyou;
- They will reach Zhao’s capital and they should continue to push forward and finish them once and for all;
- A messenger arrived and he said that he had a carrier pigeon from General Ousen to Chief of Military Affairs;
- Shouheikun read the message and Ei Sei asked what it was about;
- Shouheikun said that it’s a message from General Ousen in which he said that there is a Great Wall between the 2 castles and Kantan, and that it will be difficult to pass through;
- Officials are surprised and wondered what does he mean by it will be difficult to pass through? Does he mean we won’t be able to reach Kantan?;
- Shoubunkun asked everyone to calm down, and added that they don’t know exactly what happened yet;
- Officials said that there were many forts and walls scattered near the South of Kantan, and Riboku probably connected few of them;
- They added that there will be no problem as long as they can bypass it;
- Kaioku said that if the problem could have been solved by bypassing it, then General Ousen wouldn’t have gone out of his way to send a bird, there must be something happening over there;
- Ei Sei asked Shouheikun if that is all;
- Shouheikun replied that there is more: They should see this as a good opportunity, and they should attack Gi’an and close up the North;
- Sei thought about it for a second and asked if he does mean to eliminate the escape route of Zhao’s royal family;
- Shouheikun agreed with him and said that even if they were to surround Kantan and take over, their royal palace probably have secret underground passage and including Zhao’s king, royal family will escape from the castle. If that were to happen, it wouldn’t matter if they were to announce that they defeated Zhao, since they will simply announce that wherever their royal family is where Zhao is at and will continue to fight back;
- Shoubunkun said that it will all be over if they were to get lucky and capture the Zhao king, but if he was to run away, then remnants of their soldiers will group up and continue to fight back;
- Shouheikun said that it will be more troublesome if they were to run away to a land that is easy for them to revive, and that might cause the war to draw out longer;
- Shoubunkun wondered if that is the North and Shouheikun replied with a yes;
- Shoubunkun asked for a map of northern part of Zhao;
- Officials said that it feels like it’s been a while since they have looked at castles on the north part of Zhao, and that Gi’an is so far up north that it can’t be considered part of their land;
- Ei Sei said that they need to think it is their final destination;
- Shouheikun agreed and said that it will be bothersome to the west of northern part of Zhao is Ganmon, where Riboku used to rule;
- The discussion continued in Ei Sei’s Court about the war;
- Shouheikun said that they need to target Gi’an;
- Sei ordered Shouheikun to start formulating plans for attacking Gi’an;
- In Bujou Castle, a discussion between Sou’ou and Shi Ryou was taking place;
- Bujou got taken over and 1000 unit commander is still alive after taking many arrows and other soldiers wonder how he is still alive;
- In Heiyou castle, Kanki was able to take over Heiyou castle after 10 days. The reason it took 10 more days than Bujou castle was due to Kanki’s massacre of 100k soldiers;
- Hatred towards Kanki increased the morale of the soldiers and the fear that they will also suffer the same fate if they were to lose, they fought all the way to the end;
- The soldiers and civilians who were captured were shivering in fears;
- Kanki let Hi Shin army take care of the captured soldiers and civilians, while they focused on stealing and rooting from the castle;
- Therefore, there was no harm done on Heiyou castle people;
- Kanki and Ousen army who took Bujou and Heiyou castles focused on recovering their force inside the castles;
- After after 2 months, Chief of Military Affairs Shouheikun made an order;
- That order was for Ousen and Kanki army to bypass the Great Wall and go north to take Atsuyo and then head north again;
- Then, Qin’s force in the north and the east will combine to make a large army and go to Zhao’s northern part to attack Gi’an and this was the ultimate strategy;
- Kingdom Chapter 703 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 703 online?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 703 online.
About Kingdom Manga Series
Kingdom is a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by Yasuhisa Hara, and Serialized in Young Jump Magazine since 2006.
Kingdom manga series tells a mythologized version of the Warring States period mainly through the experiences of the war orphan Xin and his fellows.
In the Kingdom story, Xin fights to become the greatest general under the heavens, and in doing so, unifying China for the first time in history.