Hi Minna-san ! We bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 701 review, spoilers & leaks!
Kingdom Chapter 700 Recap
- Kingdom Chapter 700 began with Shin coming over to comfort Sei;
- Ei Sei and Shin left this grim place full of skulls;
- They gallopped away on horseback;
- Shin showed Ei Sei the mountain of Eikyuu, where he and his soldiers scaled steep cliffs to get to Kochou’s HQ;
- Ei Sei admitted that Kanki is a clever, even if he is dangerous;
- Shin apologized for not being able to stop the killing;
- This enormous gaffe will enrage the demoralized Zhao people, and Qin will have to face their full rage;
- Back at the Kanki army HQ, Naki, the traitor, arrived to measure how Kanki’s feeling about the war and his betrayal
- Naki talked to Maron about Raido’s death and criticized what they did to the prisoners for vengeance;
- Maron told Naki that it wasn’t revenge, but Kanki’s true nature;
- Naki asked about Kanki’s location, and it turned out that he is with a girl in a tent;
- There is also a mask in front of her which is similar to Raido’s;
- Maybe Raido was more than a close friend to Kanki;
- Ei Sei encouraged his men, and left 30,000 of them with Kanki;
- The Emperor also visited the injured Ouhon and shamed Shin for not getting a girl;
- Kingdom Chapter 700 ends with a messenger who is seen arriving at Kantan, and something is told to be thrilling behind those gates.
Kingdom Chapter 701 Review
- Notices of slaughtered Zhao soldiers have been put in the streets of Kantan;
- People were angry that the Qin wouldn’t let even prisoners survive;
- Some of them are looking to enrol in the army;
- The Kantan Nobles were also apprehensive, and were discussing the safety of Bujou and Heiyou;
- Kansou advised Prime Minister Kakukai not to worry since they have enough soldiers posted at these locations;
- Kansou then, in a formulated way, told everyone if things worsen, they have to go to the hills;
- Kakukai didn’t like the idea, so he sent a messenger to the exiled General Renpa;
- The messenger convinced Renpa to come back to Kantan and help them;
- The noblemen asked Kansou if it is okay for Renpa to come back because even a tiny mistake on their part would get them slaughtered by him;
- Kakukai told the messenger that the king has prohibited Renpa’s return;
- Kansou was upset and asked for a chance to talk to the king;
- Seeing his refusal to let it go, Kakukai slackened at first, but in secret ordered the messenger to be killed;
- Kakukai couldn’t think of other way than to ask help from Renpa;
- A messenger was sent from Kantan to Seika;
- A year later, Li Mu arrived with his soldiers to battle Kanki in a war;
- Kingdom Chapter 701 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 701?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 701 online.