Kingdom Chapter 701 Spoilers, Leaks & Review
In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 701 review, spoilers & leaks!
Kingdom Chapter 700 Recap
- Kingdom Chapter 700 began withShin coming over to comfort Sei;
- Ei Sei and Shin left this grim place full of skulls;
- They gallopped away on horseback;
- Shin showed Ei Sei the mountain of Eikyuu, where he and his soldiers scaled steep cliffs to get to Kochou’s HQ;
- Ei Sei admitted that Kanki is a clever, even if he is dangerous;
- Shin apologized for not being able to stop the killing;
- This enormous gaffe will enrage the demoralized Zhao people, and Qin will have to face their full rage;
- Back at the Kanki army HQ, Naki, the traitor, arrived to measure how Kanki’s feeling about the war and his betrayal
- Naki talked to Maron about Raido’s death and criticized what they did to the prisoners for vengeance;
- Maron told Naki that it wasn’t revenge, but Kanki’s true nature;
- Naki asked about Kanki’s location, and it turned out that he is with a girl in a tent;
- There is also a mask in front of her which is similar to Raido’s;
- Maybe Raido was more than a close friend to Kanki;
- Ei Sei encouraged his men, and left 30,000 of them with Kanki;
- The Emperor also visited the injured Ouhon and shamed Shin for not getting a girl;
- Kingdom Chapter 700 ends with a messenger who is seen arriving at Kantan, and something is told to be thrilling behind those gates.
Kingdom Chapter 701 Review
- Notices of slaughtered Zhao soldiers have been put in the streets of Kantan;
- People were angry that the Qin wouldn’t let even prisoners survive;
- Some of them are looking to enrol in the army;
- The Kantan Nobles were also apprehensive, and were discussing the safety of Bujou and Heiyou;
- Kansou advised Prime Minister Kakukai not to worry since they have enough soldiers posted at these locations;
- Kansou then, in a formulated way, told everyone if things worsen, they have to go to the hills;
- Kakukai didn’t like the idea, so he sent a messenger to the exiled General Renpa;
- The messenger convinced Renpa to come back to Kantan and help them;
- The noblemen asked Kansou if it is okay for Renpa to come back because even a tiny mistake on their part would get them slaughtered by him;
- Kakukai told the messenger that the king has prohibited Renpa’s return;
- Kansou was upset and asked for a chance to talk to the king;
- Seeing his refusal to let it go, Kakukai slackened at first, but in secret ordered the messenger to be killed;
- Kakukai couldn’t think of other way than to ask help from Renpa;
- A messenger was sent from Kantan to Seika;
- A year later, Li Mu arrived with his soldiers to battle Kanki in a war;
- Kingdom Chapter 701 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 701?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 701 online. However, you can buy the Kingdom manga volumes from Amazon Kindle.
About Kingdom Manga Series
Kingdom is a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by Yasuhisa Hara, and Serialized in Young Jump Magazine since 2006.
Kingdom manga series tells a mythologized version of the Warring States period mainly through the experiences of the war orphan Xin and his fellows.
In the Kingdom story, Xin fights to become the greatest general under the heavens, and in doing so, unifying China for the first time in history.