Kingdom Chapter 699 Spoilers, Leaks & Review
In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 699 review, spoilers & leaks!
Kingdom Chapter 698 Recap
- Kingdom Chapter 698 started with Maron knowing that Ei Sei is here to meet them in person with a huge army;
- He flipped out over what the emperor is going to do to them;
- He rapidly gathered Kokuou, Rin Gyoku, and all the most powerful clans;
- The emperor’s side received the message that Kanki’s men are going to meet him at the northwestern plains;
- Hearing this, Sei ordered his soldiers to spread out their ranks;
- As they meet, Kanki greeted the emperor sitting with his legs up on the table;
- Ei Sei didn’t mind much as he wasn’t here to joke;
- He asked Kanki why he slaughtered all those prisoners;
- Kanki replied: “no reason.”;
- Ei Sei told Kanki that his answer wasn’t good enough, and that depending on what he will say next, there might be a decapitation sentence;
- Kanki kept refusing to give a tangible answer;
- Ei Sei ordered his decapitation;
- Kokuou jumped in to save a man who isn’t interested in being saved;
- Maron jumped in to explain the reason behind this butchery;
- Maron said that they had to kill them because their numbers, even after defeat, were so high that if they decided to rally together, the Qin army would lose;
- The Emperor doesn’t think it’s a suitable excuse considering they didn’t necessarily need to kill everyone, and they’ve been killing innocents for years now;
- Kanki said that if it is such a bad thing, the emperor is the guiltiest of them all with the most blood on his hands since he is the one who began this invasion in the first place.
Kingdom Chapter 699 Review
- Kingdom Chapter 699 started with Kanki telling Ei Sei that he is the one responsible for all these killings;
- Kanki’s soldiers were surprised that their commander would talk that way to Ei Sei;
- However, Kokuou took it in her stride, and called Ei Sei the biggest murderer among them all;
- As she was about to keep cursing the emperor out, Ei Sei stopped her;
- The Emperor treated their words as childish silliness;
- However, Kanki is not letting the subject go;
- Ei Sei reminded him how he had never permitted him to slaughter his prisoners, and Kanki told him that it was only a result of a war he had began;
- Ei Sei replied that he won’t permit any of the current six greats to become like Haku Ki who had buried 400 000 prisoners alive;
- The Emperor explained how badly it would affect their future campaigns and their dream of unifying China;
- Kokuo said that she will never be friendlies with Zhao;
- Sha said that no matter what their unification plan is, she will hunt down every last Zhao, the people responsible for killing Raido;
- Kanki said that the Emperor might have good intentions of unifying China, however the people will never agree to make buddies, and there will be hostilities even after unification;
- Next, Kanki asked Ei Sei to get on with his penalty;
- If he decides on decapitating Kanki, he should know that he would die here too, and the dream of unifying China is as good as dead;
- Ei Sei forgave him, citing Maron’s explanation, then he cited his military achievements to have contributed to his decision;
- Next, Ei Sei leave Kanki;
- As Ei Sei sat down next to mountains of heads to comfort himself, Shin arrived, and the best friends met again;
- Kingdom Chapter 699 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 699?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 699 online. However, you can buy the Kingdom manga volumes from Amazon Kindle.
About Kingdom Manga Series
Kingdom is a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by Yasuhisa Hara, and Serialized in Young Jump Magazine since 2006.
Kingdom manga series tells a mythologized version of the Warring States period mainly through the experiences of the war orphan Xin and his fellows.
In the Kingdom story, Xin fights to become the greatest general under the heavens, and in doing so, unifying China for the first time in history.