Kingdom Chapter 697 Spoilers, Leaks & Review
In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kingdom Chapter 697 review, spoilers & leaks!
Kingdom Chapter 696 Recap
- Kingdom Chapter 696 startedwith messengers from the battlefield reaching the Qin Capital of Xianyang ;
- The Emperor and the nobles were informed about Kanki’s resounding victory against the Zhao;
- The fact of defeating the Zhao without reinforcements and killing General Kochou too was too good to be true;
- Some attributed this win to not only Kanki’s tactics, but also the Hi Shin unit’s unwavering support;
- Emperor Ei Sei was informed that this win means they can launch a campaign against the castles of Bujou and Heiyou;
- After those two castles were conquered, there is no more obstacles to the Qin conquering the royal Capital of Kantan;
- News of Zhao’s defeat reached Kantan and shocked everyone;
- Ousen and Mou Ten stood at the battle HQ looking confused;
- Maron asked Kanki if he plans to go through with it, hinting at something grim;
- The Hi Shin unit was informed that they need to continue the retreating Zhao army towards Heiyou, meaning there is no rest for them;
- Since they need to stop Zhao’s soldiers from regrouping, and it’s an order from one of the Six Greats, Shin decided to go with his soldiers except for the injured ones;
- Kyokai wanted to remain with the wounded, but she wasn’t injured, which puzzled Shin since she never stepped back from a fight;
- The Hi Shin unit was going farther away from the Kanki army;
- The Kanki army was seen taking small groups of soldiers in groups of 20 and making them circle the different parts of the previous battlefield to free them;
- The supervisors for these groups kept changing;
- The Kanki soldier, who took them in the end, asked them to lower their heads for a drink, and then cut out their head;
- This took place simultaneously in all prisoner camps in order to make sure that the soldiers won’t regroup after being freed;
- Kingdom Chapter 696 ends.
Kingdom Chapter 697 Review
- Kingdom Chapter 697 started with pictures of mountains of human heads belonging to the trapped Zhao soldiers;
- There is misrule in Kantan, and the Zhao citizens are distressed that their surrendered soldiers are not back yet;
- In Kanyou, Lord Mikai received a message that made him fall to the ground;
- News reached the Nobles that Kanki has slaughtered his captured prisoners;
- The Kanyou court is surprised, and Emperor Ei Sei asked how many Kanki has slaughtered;
- The messenger informed them that 100,000 prisoners were decapitated;
- Ei Sei sat down to assimilate this dreadful news;
- Ri Shi pointed out how this move of Kanki’s has landed them in a much greater mess;
- Now that this butchery has become known, forces from all over China will send their soldiers to the gates of Qin;
- As Ri Shi said that Kanki should never have become one of the Six Greats, other nobles told him that this is not the time to be talking about this;
- Ri Shi hit them with an “I told you so.”;
- Ei Sei ordered for soldiers to be sent to Kanki;
- At Heiyou’s suburbs, Kyou Rei was seen vomiting, and she asked why their captain’s place is so clamorous;
- She is informed that they are discussing how Kanki slaughtered his war prisoners;
- Shin decided to go and kill Kanki, but Ten convinced him otherwise;
- Ten asked Shin to follow General Kanki’s orders because there might be an all-out war;
- Ten saied that Kanki will pay for his crimes, but the one who will make him pay is not Shin, but the emperor Ei Sei;
- News reached Maron that an army is headed their way from the southwest;
- Maron told the messenger that it’s not enemies but probably reinforcements;
- The messenger replied that the army does not belong to the enemy, but is headed by the emperor;
- Kingdom Chapter 697 ends.
Where to read Kingdom Chapter 697?
Unfortunately, there are no official ways to read Kingdom Chapter 697 online. However, you can buy the Kingdom manga volumes from Amazon Kindle.
About Kingdom Manga Series
Kingdom is a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by Yasuhisa Hara, and Serialized in Young Jump Magazine since 2006.
Kingdom manga series tells a mythologized version of the Warring States period mainly through the experiences of the war orphan Xin and his fellows.
In the Kingdom story, Xin fights to become the greatest general under the heavens, and in doing so, unifying China for the first time in history.