Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 242 Spoilers, Leaks & Review
In this blog article, we bring you updates on Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 242 spoilers, leaks and review.
Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 241 Recap
- Kaguya-sama: Love is War Chapter 241 started with the TV flashing breaking news that twenty-one members of the Shinomiya group are arrested;
- With Kaguya’s being absent, Miyuki asked his fellow council members if Kaguya’s parents had been arrested too;
- Iino told him that none of the Shinomiya family were arrested, and only the CEOs and other executives were on the list;
- The student council discussed the confusing and hard world Kaguya lives in, which is completely different from their world;
- Miyuki told the group that he had exchanged messages with Kaguya, where she told him not to worry;
- They also discussed how a weird man in black stood outside the school and took Kaguya away right after the exchange event;
- After school, Miyuki met Unyo Shinomiya, Kaguya’s elder brother;
- Unyo asked Miyuki if he knows where Ai Hayasaka is;
- Miyuki told him that he doesn’t know, and even if he did, he would never tell him;
- Unyo then asked Miyuki to go with him if he wants to know what’s going on;
- Miyuki unwillingly agreed;
- They got something to eat, and sat down;
- Unyo asked unwillingly Miyuki about Kaguya’s school life;
- Unyo was surprised to see the cheerful side of Kaguya and commented how she was always manipulative and calculative at home;
- Kaguya-sama: Love is War Chapter 241 ended with Unyo taking Miyuki to the hospital, where the head of the family, Ganan Shinomiya, lies, probably on the verge of death.
Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 242 Review & Spoilers
- Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 242 started with Miyuki’s encounter with Ganan Shinomiya, the head of the Shinomiya family;
- Unyo told Miyuki that the Shinomiya Group is Ganan’s realm;
- Nothing could stop him to expand his business and he managed to cut down all those who defied him;
- Unyo then told Miyuki that his father had only a few weeks left to live;
- The rivalry between the Shinomiya family and the new elitists, Shijo family, is still largely tied to blood relations;
- Now that a large part of their executives had been detained, the bloodline purists in the family have began gaining more power, and as a result, Kaguya’s value will climb a bit;
- The eldest of Ganan’s children, Oko, will likely take over their father, and the second son, Kousei, will be by his side;
- Unyo was born to Ganan’s second wife, so he is nowhere near the top;
- Kaguya is an illegitimate child;
- Kaguya’s mother was a worker in a red-light district;
- She died shortly after giving birth to Kaguya;
- Since no one knew how to treat her, Ganan asked Unyo to look over Kaguya as she grew up;
- After revealing all the details about Kaguya and the Shinomiya’s past, Unyo told Miyuki that he called him to make him understand their current situation;
- Miyuki asked Unyo why he replied to him by saying that he was Kaguya’s only weakness;
- To protect Miyuki from not getting kidnapped by the higher-ups, Unyo assigned him a personal bodyguard;
- The bodyguard in charge of safeguarding Miyuki is Hayasaka;
- Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 242 ended with Hayasaka suggesting to Miyuki that he can introduce her as his new girlfriend, to which Miyuki heavily disagrees.
Where to Read Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 242 online?
Unfortunately, there is no official ways to read Kaguya-sama Love is War Chapter 242 online since the manga series is published under Kodansha Comics.